Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Race mixing is gross

• Thread starter Unlucky coalition
  • Start date
Unlucky coalition

Unlucky coalition

Officer
★★★★★
As a victim of race mixing i confirm that is disgusting everytime i see some ethnic foid with a white dude (since is the most common form including the mine) i feel not only angry towards the foid but also i feel huge sadness about the offspring (only the male one because the daugthers will be whores that perpetuate the circle)

"Just make mutt children, goyim."

"Just make mutt children, goyim."
Hatebus2

Me and @DepravedAndDeprived redpilling normies on racemixing

I would not be rotting here if my white khhv truecel father didn’t SEAmaxx in the philipines and knock up my mother

I would not be rotting here if my white khhv truecel father didn’t SEAmaxx in the philipines and knock up my mother
Nigga i feel you if my dad fucked his white lookmatch or AT LEAST a white foid but no he had to fuck a brown woman I FUCKING HATE IT:blackpill:

Nigga i feel you if my dad fucked his white lookmatch or AT LEAST a white foid but no he had to fuck a brown woman I FUCKING HATE IT:blackpill:
tbh I can’t blame my dad because he literally had no other options and my mum was on the pill, but I was unlucky enough that I ended up being conceived anyway

tbh I can’t blame my dad because he literally had no other options and my mum was on the pill, but I was unlucky enough that I ended up being conceived anyway
Brootal my dad had option he was a chad but at the end a fucking brain dead asshole you got fucked with skin/height too? I have to cope having a tall and light skinned brother while im a brown skinned manlet

Oof. Elliot was also a victim of seamaxxing. White men who seamaxx should be punished for terrorism

Nah, humans have been fucking others races for a millennia.