Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Race mixing is cancer through and through

R

ryhan

Julias dracul romanov the 2 eyed abyss
★★★★★
Majority of curry cels asian cels and black cels are incels because they live in the west and the western media always makes Indian's seem pervy as fuck it makes asian's seem like helpless babies that need white men's help feel pleasured and worst of fucking all and it makes blacks seem like thugs i mean you see much less incels in black asian or curry dominated area's for there ethnic groups.

By definition of this then race mixing the very concept is cancerous Also ethnic women need to start being more racist to white men ded serious black women are based in this they call white people cave beasts. Asian's used to call them dogs and curries barely ever met whites in the distant past the best were the greeks and they got pushed back real quick.

Also white women also need to be more racist in general every race should be more racist and it should be striving to better it's own racial format for instance you can have an attractive curry and it look full curry and not mixed with white or some shit.

Also the reason you see more curry cels than every white middle eastern and iranan person is simple because there is 1.3 billion indians and 63 percent are in the psl 3 to 5 range and about 16 percent are in the chad region and 63 percent of 1.3 billion is is 780 million it's simple statistics if there were as many whites as indians this same rule would apply.

Regardless race mixing the very concept is a disastrous cancer @Transcended Trucel @PrestonYnot- @Subhuman Currycel

Indians are pervy as fuck though.

I've never once messaged a foid online unless it's to help with surgery, I stare at peoples faces IRL but that's to obserb there facial trait's and i do this to males and females i've never sent a dick pick and most curries IRL are like this as well so like where is the pervniess coming from.

Cope, the other races of men are just as perverted but curries have the biggest english speaking population. So they end being overrepresented in pervsion on the internet.
I've never once messaged a foid online unless it's to help with surgery, I stare at peoples faces IRL but that's to obserb there facial trait's and i do this to males and females i've never sent a dick pick and most curries IRL are like this as well so like where is the pervniess coming from.
Jews in Hollywood make curries look worse than we are.

It's not your fault or problem. But it is true.

Also, one time I was at a company outing at a resort cabin for a weekend, and was drinking heavily with my coworkers. One of the few times I've ever drank with other people. But the company outing was mandatory. Anyway, at some point, I blacked out and apparently one of my Indian coworkers helped me back to my room.

When I woke up, my pants were pulled down and I was exposed, like he wanted to check the size of my dick or humiliate me with mental domination. What's up with that? I called him out on it and he ended up leaving the company a week later.

Last edited:
It's not your fault or problem. But it is true.

Also, one time I was at a company outing at a resort cabin for a weekend, and was drinking heavily with my coworkers. One of the few times I've ever drank with other people. But the company outing was mandatory. Anyway, at some point, I blacked out and apparently one of my Indian coworkers helped me back to my room.

When I woke up, my pants were pulled down and I was exposed, like he wanted to check the size of my dick or humiliate me with mental domination. What's up with that? I called him out on it and he ended up leaving the company a week later.

He's a wierd gay faggot and you should have reported him immediately holy fuck I'm sorry you had to go through that. I don't think most curries IRL do this.
Cope, the other races of men are just as perverted but curries have the biggest english speaking population. So they end being overrepresented in pervsion on the internet.

Jews in Hollywood make curries look worse than we are.

Exactly man we would be less incel in india although i need to fix my face and you need to fix your height we legit have oppsoite problems i'm 6 1 but deformed your 5 4 but normie in face.

I have mixed opinions I’d say chinks,pajeets,niggers should never mix with others they have the most subhuman cancerous genes. But I’d say sandcels and none nigger Latin people should mix with whites since they’re no that dark skin.
I only like my own race and whites

He's a wierd gay faggot and you should have reported him immediately holy fuck I'm sorry you had to go through that. I don't think most curries IRL do this.
Don't apologize for other's wrongdoings. I don't think he was gay, but you never know. I think he was trying to mentally dominate me, he had a kind of passive-aggressive personality if I recall.

Don't apologize for other's wrongdoings. I don't think he was gay, but you never know. I think he was trying to mentally dominate me, he had a kind of passive-aggressive personality if I recall.

Weather you like it or not your actions aren't just your actions if your an ethnic minority if an indian posts 1 bob and vagene then the entire indian race gets memed for it if 1 indian acts creepy its a knock of effect.

Whites don't suffer from this which is a bit unfair tbqh.

Majority of curry cels asian cels and black cels are incels because they live in the west and the western media always makes Indian's seem pervy as fuck it makes asian's seem like helpless babies that need white men's help feel pleasured and worst of fucking all and it makes blacks seem like thugs i mean you see much less incels in black asian or curry dominated area's for there ethnic groups.

By definition of this then race mixing the very concept is cancerous Also ethnic women need to start being more racist to white men ded serious black women are based in this they call white people cave beasts. Asian's used to call them dogs and curries barely ever met whites in the distant past the best were the greeks and they got pushed back real quick.

Also white women also need to be more racist in general every race should be more racist and it should be striving to better it's own racial format for instance you can have an attractive curry and it look full curry and not mixed with white or some shit.

Also the reason you see more curry cels than every white middle eastern and iranan person is simple because there is 1.3 billion indians and 63 percent are in the psl 3 to 5 range and about 16 percent are in the chad region and 63 percent of 1.3 billion is is 780 million it's simple statistics if there were as many whites as indians this same rule would apply.

Regardless race mixing the very concept is a disastrous cancer @Transcended Trucel @PrestonYnot- @Subhuman Currycel

@Zer0/∞ wierd as fuck name but legit i just read your post on IT holy fuck your based look at the soy cucks responses mu-h neonazis mu-h race mixing is good bro. manhttps://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/pufd1e/interracial_dating_is_apparently_a_jewish_plot_to/

Majority of curry cels asian cels and black cels are incels because they live in the west
And this is what pisses me off the most, crappy invaders who go for women from a better racial stock than their own.

And this is what pisses me off the most, crappy invaders who go for women from a better racial stock than their own.

Whites are the reasons most of these other countries are shit holes and it's not there fault if there parents brought them over here hoping for a better life.

Whites ruined the middle east Africa and India the only reason china excelled is literally totalitarianism they literally made there people work 16 hour shifts ever day and even still I would class it as a 2nd world country while you have rich parts tons of parts are very poor.

So no 1 is invading any 1 most of these other countries got enormously worse of through colonialism and if the brits didn't do the australians or the other north western Euro colonies would have essentially it's mainly white peoples fault.

o7jOVf8.png

:p

Racemixing should be illegal.

Jews are the reasons most of these other countries are shit holes and it's not there fault if there parents brought them over here hoping for a better life.

Jews ruined the middle east Africa and India the only reason china excelled is literally totalitarianism they literally made there people work 16 hour shifts ever day and even still I would class it as a 2nd world country while you have rich parts tons of parts are very poor.
Fixed that for you.

Under white colonies many African countries and Austalia had a chance to develop into something. Without white leadership whole Africa would be crushing rocks with their faces and commiting cannibalism on mass scale.
Extortion came with Jewish diamond business and what you have now is Communist China conducting business in Africa.
Apartheid was a mild isolation of blacks from whites. Blacks repaid with absolutely horrific acts of violence and bastardazation of of South Africa.
White leadership is beneficial for underdeveloped barbarians. Sieg Heil.

I dream in the future that my kids will be half white. i'm a native american subhuman if that matters.:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

Whites are the reasons most of these other countries are shit holes and it's not there fault if there parents brought them over here hoping for a better life.

Whites ruined the middle east Africa and India the only reason china excelled is literally totalitarianism they literally made there people work 16 hour shifts ever day and even still I would class it as a 2nd world country while you have rich parts tons of parts are very poor.

So no 1 is invading any 1 most of these other countries got enormously worse of through colonialism and if the brits didn't do the australians or the other north western Euro colonies would have essentially it's mainly white peoples fault.
Relevant video: https://altcensored.com/watch?v=QAXPIhnQocM
It's very long but it would set you straight on this issue if you watched it.

Teravolcel. I dont want children, if i could take a cute asian girl/woman, i would

Fixed that for you.

Under white colonies many African countries and Austalia had a chance to develop into something. Without white leadership whole Africa would be crushing rocks with their faces and commiting cannibalism on mass scale.
Extortion came with Jewish diamond business and what you have now is Communist China conducting business in Africa.
Apartheid was a mild isolation of blacks from whites. Blacks repaid with absolutely horrific acts of violence and bastardazation of of South Africa.

Fixed that for you.

Colonialists hugely exaggerate the cannibalistic trait's. Also having an 1 percent ruling class owning all the farms is not fucking gonna improve your economy, china isn't communist it's a hybrid economy of both capitalism and ''communism''. Appartied stopped people from getting jobs quite often due to policies placed by government. My god this is so stupid.
I dream in the future that my kids will be half white. i'm a native american subhuman if that matters.:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

Your just a subhuman if you looked like this you wouldn't be fucking any where near as ''out mixing''

Also having an 1 percent ruling class owning all the farms is not fucking gonna improve your economy, china isn't communist it's a hybrid economy of both capitalism and ''communism''. Appartied stopped people from getting jobs quite often due to policies placed by government. My god this is so stupid.
1% is jewish.
Chinese communism is bringing citizens to the level of slaves under constant surveillance. High profits, low cost policy. While bosses (government) compete on international markets, like a good capitalist would wanna do.
Apartheid stopped highly unqualified "people" aka blacks from getting into higher positions.
It's not stupid. It's how it works.
If ethnics gave up on pointlessly competing for white women and fucked off back to their countries and tried to kick out the 1%, similarly to Talibans, they'd benefit from it.

1% is jewish.
Chinese communism is bringing citizens to the level of slaves under constant surveillance. High profits, low cost policy. While bosses (government) compete on international markets, like a good capitalist would wanna do.
Apartheid stopped highly unqualified "people" aka blacks from getting into higher positions.
It's not stupid. It's how it works.
If ethnics gave up on pointlessly competing for white women and fucked off back to their countries and tried to kick out the 1%, similarly to Talibans, they'd benefit from it.

>>Chinese communism is bringing citizens to the level of slaves under constant surveillance. High profits, low cost policy. While bosses (government) compete on international markets, like a good capitalist would wanna do.>>

That's legit not communism then by definition you can call the system what you like but if it doesn't follow the ecanomic model set out by the founders it's not communist and it's absolutely not communism never says establish gun control it says the exact opposite of that. Communism never says the government owns people quite the opposite just cause there called 1 thing doesn't mean they are that thing.

If anything it's more capitalistic in certain contexts a lot of the wealth is owned by the private oligarchs the billionaires are gods over in china there is no concept of economic mobility economic caste is a real reality how the fuck is this communist ?

>>Apartheid stopped highly unqualified "people" aka blacks from getting into higher positions.
It's not stupid. It's how it works.>>

Literal retardation if a foriegn power invades you owns 99 percent of your land and sees you as less than human do you seriously think there gonna treat you as such ? cause i've seen interviews your subhuman brain though can't seem to feel empathy.

>>If ethnics gave up on pointlessly competing for white women and fucked off back to their countries and tried to kick out the 1%, similarly to Talibans, they'd benefit from it.>>

There are less incels for ethnics in ethnic populated places like the UK i am literally a location cel and face cel also no you can't just fuck over other countries and expect them to go back KYS.

BTW look at the legislations set.

Relevant video: https://altcensored.com/watch?v=QAXPIhnQocM
It's very long but it would set you straight on this issue if you watched it.

I know exactly what he's arguing essentially Indian textiles and other technology got out innovated by brits.

1 Not quite they were already fucking over parts of Africa since the early 1700's they could accumulate more resources and pass down an higher standard of living quicker. Because A Brits held an monopoly over the sea. B Most of these countries were in extreme technological strife due to in fighting and c not only that a lot of natural resources were harvested from india multiple lines of sacred objects and don't even get me started on the ''indentured'' servitude.

2 Point British acts set up by the brits did lead to bullshit down the line sure good came but like your legit retarded if you just ignore the bad for instance the forced land taxations, constant infighting, manipulation of the climate, forcefully pillaging monsoon based populations.

The bengal famine killed 46 million people perhaps more the methodology used is a the skulls found b the perimeter of the cites being excavated B basing a logical foundation based on that.

Things weren't as simple as hurr durr indian's dumb white man smart in fact the average curry IQ is 93 to 97 but even if you were right that Brits didn't fuck over Indians it still wouldn't change the fact most indians in 2060 will be the worlds 3rd most largest economy. and it's only gained indepdence for a century.

http://raceandiqmyths.blogspot.com/2016/10/lynns-contrived-work-on-iq-of-india.html

I know exactly what he's arguing essentially Indian textiles and other technology got out innovated by brits.

1 Not quite they were already fucking over parts of Africa since the early 1700's they could accumulate more resources and pass down an higher standard of living quicker. Because A Brits held an monopoly over the sea. B Most of these countries were in extreme technological strife due to in fighting and c not only that a lot of natural resources were harvested from india multiple lines of sacred objects and don't even get me started on the ''indentured'' servitude.

2 Point British acts set up by the brits did lead to bullshit down the line sure good came but like your legit retarded if you just ignore the bad for instance the forced land taxations, constant infighting, manipulation of the climate, forcefully pillaging monsoon based populations.

The bengal famine killed 46 million people perhaps more the methodology used is a the skulls found b the perimeter of the cites being excavated B basing a logical foundation based on that.

http://raceandiqmyths.blogspot.com/2016/10/lynns-contrived-work-on-iq-of-india.html
Your original claim was that Europeans were the reason why India and Africa were shitholes. I don't know that much about Lynn's specific work on the Indian IQ, but I don't really think it's that central to the issue. In any case, India was a shithole before any European showed up. You can attribute this to infighting, sociopolitical happenstance, racial IQ differences, or whatever. It doesn't matter. After Europeans conquered India, living standards, industrial output, and the Indian population skyrocketed.

Indentured servitude may be a sanitized word for slavery, but it's not like Indians weren't enslaving eachother before Europeans arrived.

Natural resources—well yes the British took natural resources, but actually a lot of these resources weren't even being extracted before the British came. India had more access to it's natural resources after the British left than before they came. Again, that's hardly making India a shithole.
Where the hell do you get the idea that 46 million people died in the Bengal famine? I can't find a source that suggests anything even in that ballpark. 46 million people would have been the more than the majority of Bengal's population at the time—how could Bengal's population rise to 90 million only 80 years later? This claim is straight up retarded.

Things weren't as simple as hurr durr indian's dumb white man smart in fact the average curry IQ is 93 to 97 but even if you were right that Brits didn't fuck over Indians it still wouldn't change the fact most indians in 2060 will be the worlds 3rd most largest economy. and it's only gained indepdence for a century.
Ok, but then why do Indians need/deserve to come to white countries for a better life? You original justification was that Britain fucked up India in the first place, but that isn't true, so what is your case?

Your original claim was that Europeans were the reason why India and Africa were shitholes. I don't know that much about Lynn's specific work on the Indian IQ, but I don't really think it's that central to the issue. In any case, India was a shithole before any European showed up. You can attribute this to infighting, sociopolitical happenstance, racial IQ differences, or whatever. It doesn't matter. After Europeans conquered India, living standards, industrial output, and the Indian population skyrocketed.

Indentured servitude may be a sanitized word for slavery, but it's not like Indians weren't enslaving eachother before Europeans arrived.

Natural resources—well yes the British took natural resources, but actually a lot of these resources weren't even being extracted before the British came. India had more access to it's natural resources after the British left than before they came. Again, that's hardly making India a shithole.

Where the hell do you get the idea that 46 million people died in the Bengal famine? I can't find a source that suggests anything even in that ballpark. 46 million people would have been the more than the majority of Bengal's population at the time—how could Bengal's population rise to 90 million only 80 years later? This claim is straight up retarded.

Ok, but then why do Indians need/deserve to come to white countries for a better life? You original justification was that Britain fucked up India in the first place, but that isn't true, so what is your case?

>>Your original claim was that Europeans were the reason why India and Africa were shitholes. I don't know that much about Lynn's specific work on the Indian IQ, but I don't really think it's that central to the issue. In any case, India was a shithole before any European showed up>>

1 I'm not backing down from my claim India or Africa per say wasn't a shit hole I mean relative to today there shit holes but so would 13 to 14th century europe be but there exponentially better of than a 4th century self living in a peasant village. India and Africa was moving in a better direction before whites showed up.

Also it is a central issue because IQ is the summarization used by that guy as to explain why some cultures fail while others win never mind the fact that Pakistan and India had the oldest cultures in the world, never mind the architectural feats previously thought impossible by that region.

Also India was a shit hole relative to today but it's wrong to compare standards of today to the past so no I didn't back down your attacking an straw man that i never even put forward my original thesis was that India and pakistan and these other countries were moving towards a more positive direction even with infighting.

>>Natural resources—well yes the British took natural resources, but actually a lot of these resources weren't even being extracted before the British came. India had more access to it's natural resources after the British left than before they came. Again, that's hardly making India a shithole.>>

It wasn't just natural resources and also they were under use but not as much because of the mughals it's like a 3rd way jewery if 2 foreign civilizations are battling for survival and then 1 foreign empire comes off course your war struggles would be more important. Brits took advantage of that which significantly technologically stagnated India. However it's still moving very highly and is projected to reach to become the worlds 3rd leading economy.

Oh and btw it's not like Brits were unique in this process either multiple points in history would have lead to this conquest if the chinese in the past had been an expansionist 1 the world would be an chinese empire there main monopoly over the sea really helps prove an edge other empires lacked.

>>Where the hell do you get the idea that 46 million people died in the Bengal famine? I can't find a source that suggests anything even in that ballpark. 46 million people would have been the more than the majority of Bengal's population at the time—how could Bengal's population rise to 90 million only 80 years later? This claim is straight up retarded.>>

The deaths would be over the centuries although I did over state figure I was working of memory when i made that statement the figure it closer to 3 million significantly less but a lot of fucking lives lost I can admit to when I have made a mistake.

>>Ok, but then why do Indians need/deserve to come to white countries for a better life? You original justification was that Britain fucked up India in the first place, but that isn't true, so what is your case?>>

Another retarded straw man no 1 deserves anything but at the same time governments can't put a strong ban on immigration which absolutely makes shit 10x harder for non white ethnic groups to get in why do it by race at all ? cause currently they put favourable stats if your white if your an ethnic British person or a south African white person you get treated like family but if your not you need to have ridiculous expectations not possible for most of these countries.

1 The only ones that pay enough to even migrate are the engineers and doctors what happens if your just an average dude who currently sees there country is gonna be bad for a while so they want to start some where else ? and the stupid argument brought up that your stealing all the jobs is stupid cause i actually work and I know how this process works.

1 A firm hires an employee an employee produces stocks for the company over the years the employer reinvests into the company and start looking for workers more employees means more jobs in the future. And automation is just increasing this process.

2 Your question begging here your assuming the british didn't indirectly fuck up India's direction towards success and then your using a straw man I never argued for. I never said Indian's deserve to come to the west not even that they need to but if they want to because it's easier in the west then the government has no fucking right to resrict that and moving on from that if that Brit's didn't intervene in the first place India would at least be 2nd world and moving up to the status of china and slowly to japan.

So no you question begged you straw manned and your denying basic reality here.

Also I used British impearlism as a justification for why i'm in the west my dad was a capable person who was starving to death in his country he made it here to improve his standard of living that's it my point was without the brits India would be 2nd world that much I know and there is a great difference in living standard there a 3rd world is where every 1 is fucking starving a 2nd world is where you get poor people but generally the standards of living are bare minimum human level.
imagine caring as an incel

You act like i'm not getting surgery to fix my face I actually work and like to improve myself.

Last edited:
>>Your original claim was that Europeans were the reason why India and Africa were shitholes. I don't know that much about Lynn's specific work on the Indian IQ, but I don't really think it's that central to the issue. In any case, India was a shithole before any European showed up>>

1 I'm not backing down from my claim India or Africa per say wasn't a shit hole I mean relative to today there shit holes but so would 13 to 14th century europe be but there exponentially better of than a 4th century self living in a peasant village. India and Africa was moving in a better direction before whites showed up.

Also it is a central issue because IQ is the summarization used by that guy as to explain why some cultures fail while others win never mind the fact that Pakistan and India had the oldest cultures in the world, never mind the architectural feats previously thought impossible by that region.

Also India was a shit hole relative to today but it's wrong to compare standards of today to the past so no I didn't back down your attacking an straw man that i never even put forward my original thesis was that India and pakistan and these other countries were moving towards a more positive direction even with infighting.

>>Natural resources—well yes the British took natural resources, but actually a lot of these resources weren't even being extracted before the British came. India had more access to it's natural resources after the British left than before they came. Again, that's hardly making India a shithole.>>

It wasn't just natural resources and also they were under use but not as much because of the mughals it's like a 3rd way jewery if 2 foreign civilizations are battling for survival and then 1 foreign empire comes off course your war struggles would be more important. Brits took advantage of that which significantly technologically stagnated India. However it's still moving very highly and is projected to reach to become the worlds 3rd leading economy.

Oh and btw it's not like Brits were unique in this process either multiple points in history would have lead to this conquest if the chinese in the past had been an expansionist 1 the world would be an chinese empire there main monopoly over the sea really helps prove an edge other empires lacked.

>>Where the hell do you get the idea that 46 million people died in the Bengal famine? I can't find a source that suggests anything even in that ballpark. 46 million people would have been the more than the majority of Bengal's population at the time—how could Bengal's population rise to 90 million only 80 years later? This claim is straight up retarded.>>

The deaths would be over the centuries although I did over state figure I was working of memory when i made that statement the figure it closer to 3 million significantly less but a lot of fucking lives lost I can admit to when I have made a mistake.

>>Ok, but then why do Indians need/deserve to come to white countries for a better life? You original justification was that Britain fucked up India in the first place, but that isn't true, so what is your case?>>

Another retarded straw man no 1 deserves anything but at the same time governments can't put a strong ban on immigration which absolutely makes shit 10x harder for non white ethnic groups to get in why do it by race at all ? cause currently they put favourable stats if your white if your an ethnic British person or a south African white person you get treated like family but if your not you need to have ridiculous expectations not possible for most of these countries.

1 The only ones that pay enough to even migrate are the engineers and doctors what happens if your just an average dude who currently sees there country is gonna be bad for a while so they want to start some where else ? and the stupid argument brought up that your stealing all the jobs is stupid cause i actually work and I know how this process works.

1 A firm hires an employee an employee produces stocks for the company over the years the employer reinvests into the company and start looking for workers more employees means more jobs in the future. And automation is just increasing this process.

2 Your question begging here your assuming the british didn't indirectly fuck up India's direction towards success and then your using a straw man I never argued for. I never said Indian's deserve to come to the west not even that they need to but if they want to because it's easier in the west then the government has no fucking right to resrict that and moving on from that if that Brit's didn't intervene in the first place India would at least be 2nd world and moving up to the status of china and slowly to japan.

So no you question begged you straw manned and your denying basic reality here.

Also I used British impearlism as a justification for why i'm in the west my dad was a capable person who was starving to death in his country he made it here to improve his standard of living that's it my point was without the brits India would be 2nd world that much I know and there is a great difference in living standard there a 3rd world is where every 1 is fucking starving a 2nd world is where you get poor people but generally the standards of living are bare minimum human level.

You act like i'm not getting surgery to fix my face I actually work and like to improve myself.
You made a big mess of text, which I had trouble deciphering, you really can't blame me for mistaking your position when your writing is so incomprehensible. Anyway, essentially what you are saying is that you know for a fact that if Britain hadn't gotten involved India would have developed faster, and that I begged the question by assuming it wouldn't have. That's fair, I did make an assumption, but it's a matter of speculation, so you don't really know either. But, I see no particular reason why India was destined to go through an industrial revolution just after the British would have invaded. What I know is that the going rate of Indian technological development was quite slow, and the British invading increased that rate precipitously. Maybe it would have gone up for some reason even without the British, but again, we don't know and I haven't seen a strong case that it would, you just assert it. It's not "basic reality", it's speculation. Still, Britain deprived India of the right to find that out for themselves, which I can agree is a bad thing.

"...and the stupid argument brought up that your stealing all the jobs is stupid cause i actually work and I know how this process works.

1 A firm hires an employee an employee produces stocks for the company over the years the employer reinvests into the company and start looking for workers more employees means more jobs in the future. And automation is just increasing this process."

I never brought up the issue of stealing jobs, I don't know where you got that, but I will address this anyway because your explanation misses an important point. Yes, the overall pool of jobs will increase to meet the increase in population. However, foreign workers will do the job for cheaper/have lower unionization rates. As countries develop, worker's rights naturally increase because workers have more money/leverage. But foreign workers interrupt this process, making work options worse for the people already in that country.

"Another retarded straw man no 1 deserves anything but at the same time governments can't put a strong ban on immigration which absolutely makes shit 10x harder for non white ethnic groups to get in why do it by race at all ? cause currently they put favourable stats if your white if your an ethnic British person or a south African white person you get treated like family but if your not you need to have ridiculous expectations not possible for most of these countries."

"I never said Indian's deserve to come to the west not even that they need to but if they want to because it's easier in the west then the government has no fucking right to resrict that and moving on from that if that Brit's didn't intervene in the first place India would at least be 2nd world and moving up to the status of china and slowly to japan."

"Also I used British impearlism as a justification for why i'm in the west my dad was a capable person who was starving to death in his country he made it here to improve his standard of living that's it my point was without the brits India would be 2nd world that much I know and there is a great difference in living standard there a 3rd world is where every 1 is fucking starving a 2nd world is where you get poor people but generally the standards of living are bare minimum human level."

I straight up don't understand your position here. You say Indians don't deserve to come to white countries, but you say that "governments have no right" to restrict that. So if they have no right to restrict it, isn't that effectively the same as deserving? You also seem to say that it's not because of colonialism, but you keep putting them together like they are related. So really, I don't understand. Perhaps you are saying that borders shouldn't exist, and everyone should be able to go anywhere they please in order to improve their lives. Please explain.

You made a big mess of text, which I had trouble deciphering, you really can't blame me for mistaking your position when your writing is so incomprehensible. Anyway, essentially what you are saying is that you know for a fact that if Britain hadn't gotten involved India would have developed faster, and that I begged the question by assuming it wouldn't have. That's fair, I did make an assumption, but it's a matter of speculation, so you don't really know either. But, I see no particular reason why India was destined to go through an industrial revolution just after the British would have invaded. What I know is that the going rate of Indian technological development was quite slow, and the British invading increased that rate precipitously. Maybe it would have gone up for some reason even without the British, but again, we don't know and I haven't seen a strong case that it would, you just assert it. It's not "basic reality", it's speculation. Still, Britain deprived India of the right to find that out for themselves, which I can agree is a bad thing.

"...and the stupid argument brought up that your stealing all the jobs is stupid cause i actually work and I know how this process works.

1 A firm hires an employee an employee produces stocks for the company over the years the employer reinvests into the company and start looking for workers more employees means more jobs in the future. And automation is just increasing this process."

I never brought up the issue of stealing jobs, I don't know where you got that, but I will address this anyway because your explanation misses an important point. Yes, the overall pool of jobs will increase to meet the increase in population. However, foreign workers will do the job for cheaper/have lower unionization rates. As countries develop, worker's rights naturally increase because workers have more money/leverage. But foreign workers interrupt this process, making work options worse for the people already in that country.

"Another retarded straw man no 1 deserves anything but at the same time governments can't put a strong ban on immigration which absolutely makes shit 10x harder for non white ethnic groups to get in why do it by race at all ? cause currently they put favourable stats if your white if your an ethnic British person or a south African white person you get treated like family but if your not you need to have ridiculous expectations not possible for most of these countries."

"I never said Indian's deserve to come to the west not even that they need to but if they want to because it's easier in the west then the government has no fucking right to resrict that and moving on from that if that Brit's didn't intervene in the first place India would at least be 2nd world and moving up to the status of china and slowly to japan."

"Also I used British impearlism as a justification for why i'm in the west my dad was a capable person who was starving to death in his country he made it here to improve his standard of living that's it my point was without the brits India would be 2nd world that much I know and there is a great difference in living standard there a 3rd world is where every 1 is fucking starving a 2nd world is where you get poor people but generally the standards of living are bare minimum human level."

I straight up don't understand your position here. You say Indians don't deserve to come to white countries, but you say that "governments have no right" to restrict that. So if they have no right to restrict it, isn't that effectively the same as deserving? You also seem to say that it's not because of colonialism, but you keep putting them together like they are related. So really, I don't understand. Perhaps you are saying that borders shouldn't exist, and everyone should be able to go anywhere they please in order to improve their lives. Please explain.

>>You made a big mess of text, which I had trouble deciphering, you really can't blame me for mistaking your position when your writing is so incomprehensible. Anyway, essentially what you are saying is that you know for a fact that if Britain hadn't gotten involved India would have developed faster, and that I begged the question by assuming it wouldn't have. That's fair, I did make an assumption, but it's a matter of speculation, so you don't really know either.>>

This isn't speculation on my end India was already at a gdp of 25 percent of the global world ecanomy if the brits didn't invade I can gurantee they wouldn't be per say first world because the cultures are do different in what we define as a first and 2nd world ecanomy but they would be near japan and china and hong kong on the innovation index.

I also say this because during war time an econamy cannot develop as fast and since the brits weren't under any major threats nothing like the fucking mughals at the time it's very fair to say that an ecanomy under threat of war is not gonna function well and it's not gonna catch up as fast as an econamy not under strain.

Also the Industrialization periods is happening know in India it's not like these 3rd world nations aren't improving they've done more than what the British empire has done in terms of improvement for the average person in the last 80 years. Although the Indian government isn't the best handling things but to out deny British occupation as a hazard which stifled growth is stupid.

>>But, I see no particular reason why India was destined to go through an industrial revolution just after the British would have invaded. What I know is that the going rate of Indian technological development was quite slow, and the British invading increased that rate precipitously. Maybe it would have gone up for some reason even without the British, but again, we don't know and I haven't seen a strong case that it would, you just assert it. It's not "basic reality", it's speculation. Still, Britain deprived India of the right to find that out for themselves, which I can agree is a bad thing.>>

As explained previously it was going slow because they were in war time decay technoloigal innovations also slowed down in soviet russia due to improper management resources by the government officals, war time factions etc etc it all boils down to ecanomics and game theory.

The only way for an economy to flourish is to have an safe functional society other wise you get stagnation rather than improvent. Essentially my argument isn't British occupation fucked over India entirely but it slowed down any potential that could have been there and it's taking longer for Indians to catch up. And that by 2060 it will be the world 3rd largest economy.

>>I never brought up the issue of stealing jobs, I don't know where you got that, but I will address this anyway because your explanation misses an important point. Yes, the overall pool of jobs will increase to meet the increase in population. However, foreign workers will do the job for cheaper/have lower unionization rates. As countries develop, worker's rights naturally increase because workers have more money/leverage. But foreign workers interrupt this process, making work options worse for the people already in that country.>>

1 That only happens with illegals, there functionally allowed to that normally and if illegal immigration was your concern then why lump in migration as a whole ?.

2 This doesn't interrupt the process because A illegals need to understand the language which is difficult as it is, b they need to provide a pass port which i've done for other job interviews in the past, and c they need a reference for the national insurance number which only legal's can get so even this is so fucking wrong.

The only jobs lost are the non skilled labour jobs and they grow every single year double skilled labour jobs because skilled laboured people need to upgrade there premises they also need to build more area's like i've seen this process up close.

>>I straight up don't understand your position here. You say Indians don't deserve to come to white countries, but you say that "governments have no right" to restrict that. So if they have no right to restrict it, isn't that effectively the same as deserving? You also seem to say that it's not because of colonialism, but you keep putting them together like they are related. So really, I don't understand. Perhaps you are saying that borders shouldn't exist, and everyone should be able to go anywhere they please in order to improve their lives. Please explain.>>

1 Calling the west a white country is mis placed by me America is 50 percent non white British is 20 percent non white these 2 countries i'll use as a reference point so I misplaced the term. British isn't even an ethnicity it's an nationality which is different the British empire themselves gave other colonized countries this right not the other way around.

2 Deserve implies there is a metric base line for which a person is required to travel to come to a foreign land that is what i disagree with each person has there natural rights I don't belive in states rights everyone has a right to travel of there own accord as long as there not harming other people and why would they.

1 IF they did they get shipped back to there own country so what was the point of all that trouble to start with.

2 If there terrorists which are a large minority btw of any racial group they weren't planning on working here any ways and there gonna find a way here regardless so why lump in normal people travelling why make the metric base line so fucking stringent that only ethnic white people are allowed.

And again no 1 would even want to live in the west if there own countries weren't in shambles post colonialism middle east especially you didn't create the wealth of the west workers in the west did but you the individual is not a collective and the collective can never force the individual to miss out on his rights.

>>So if they have no right to restrict it, isn't that effectively the same as deserving? You also seem to say that it's not because of colonialism, but you keep putting them together like they are related.>>

1 I used there right to travel irrespective colonialism as a basic natural rights point of view a state a non phyical does not have the right to restrict travel the people in the country of origin does not have a right to restrict the travel of others.

2 I used colonialism as a reason as to why the 3rd world is in shambles still and also why it's not wrong for some 1 who is in a objectively bad stand point to travel across and work in foreign countries. That is better off oh and btw majority of my people don't live in the uk they live in the UAE and arab countries.

3 As I said before deserve implies the government has any fucking say in the movement off other peoples to begin with you don't the only time a government has that right is when there are literal terrorists and there at war but if there not at war and there not terroists the assumption isn't guilty until proven innocent especially when were working with the laws of averages terrorists are a massive fucking minority.

>>You made a big mess of text, which I had trouble deciphering, you really can't blame me for mistaking your position when your writing is so incomprehensible. Anyway, essentially what you are saying is that you know for a fact that if Britain hadn't gotten involved India would have developed faster, and that I begged the question by assuming it wouldn't have. That's fair, I did make an assumption, but it's a matter of speculation, so you don't really know either.>>

This isn't speculation on my end India was already at a gdp of 25 percent of the global world ecanomy if the brits didn't invade I can gurantee they wouldn't be per say first world because the cultures are do different in what we define as a first and 2nd world ecanomy but they would be near japan and china and hong kong on the innovation index.

I also say this because during war time an econamy cannot develop as fast and since the brits weren't under any major threats nothing like the fucking mughals at the time it's very fair to say that an ecanomy under threat of war is not gonna function well and it's not gonna catch up as fast as an econamy not under strain.

Also the Industrialization periods is happening know in India it's not like these 3rd world nations aren't improving they've done more than what the British empire has done in terms of improvement for the average person in the last 80 years. Although the Indian government isn't the best handling things but to out deny British occupation as a hazard which stifled growth is stupid.

>>But, I see no particular reason why India was destined to go through an industrial revolution just after the British would have invaded. What I know is that the going rate of Indian technological development was quite slow, and the British invading increased that rate precipitously. Maybe it would have gone up for some reason even without the British, but again, we don't know and I haven't seen a strong case that it would, you just assert it. It's not "basic reality", it's speculation. Still, Britain deprived India of the right to find that out for themselves, which I can agree is a bad thing.>>

As explained previously it was going slow because they were in war time decay technoloigal innovations also slowed down in soviet russia due to improper management resources by the government officals, war time factions etc etc it all boils down to ecanomics and game theory.

The only way for an economy to flourish is to have an safe functional society other wise you get stagnation rather than improvent. Essentially my argument isn't British occupation fucked over India entirely but it slowed down any potential that could have been there and it's taking longer for Indians to catch up. And that by 2060 it will be the world 3rd largest economy.

>>I never brought up the issue of stealing jobs, I don't know where you got that, but I will address this anyway because your explanation misses an important point. Yes, the overall pool of jobs will increase to meet the increase in population. However, foreign workers will do the job for cheaper/have lower unionization rates. As countries develop, worker's rights naturally increase because workers have more money/leverage. But foreign workers interrupt this process, making work options worse for the people already in that country.>>

1 That only happens with illegals, there functionally allowed to that normally and if illegal immigration was your concern then why lump in migration as a whole ?.

2 This doesn't interrupt the process because A illegals need to understand the language which is difficult as it is, b they need to provide a pass port which i've done for other job interviews in the past, and c they need a reference for the national insurance number which only legal's can get so even this is so fucking wrong.

The only jobs lost are the non skilled labour jobs and they grow every single year double skilled labour jobs because skilled laboured people need to upgrade there premises they also need to build more area's like i've seen this process up close.

>>I straight up don't understand your position here. You say Indians don't deserve to come to white countries, but you say that "governments have no right" to restrict that. So if they have no right to restrict it, isn't that effectively the same as deserving? You also seem to say that it's not because of colonialism, but you keep putting them together like they are related. So really, I don't understand. Perhaps you are saying that borders shouldn't exist, and everyone should be able to go anywhere they please in order to improve their lives. Please explain.>>

1 Calling the west a white country is mis placed by me America is 50 percent non white British is 20 percent non white these 2 countries i'll use as a reference point so I misplaced the term. British isn't even an ethnicity it's an nationality which is different the British empire themselves gave other colonized countries this right not the other way around.

2 Deserve implies there is a metric base line for which a person is required to travel to come to a foreign land that is what i disagree with each person has there natural rights I don't belive in states rights everyone has a right to travel of there own accord as long as there not harming other people and why would they.

1 IF they did they get shipped back to there own country so what was the point of all that trouble to start with.

2 If there terrorists which are a large minority btw of any racial group they weren't planning on working here any ways and there gonna find a way here regardless so why lump in normal people travelling why make the metric base line so fucking stringent that only ethnic white people are allowed.

And again no 1 would even want to live in the west if there own countries weren't in shambles post colonialism middle east especially you didn't create the wealth of the west workers in the west did but you the individual is not a collective and the collective can never force the individual to miss out on his rights.

>>So if they have no right to restrict it, isn't that effectively the same as deserving? You also seem to say that it's not because of colonialism, but you keep putting them together like they are related.>>

1 I used there right to travel irrespective colonialism as a basic natural rights point of view a state a non phyical does not have the right to restrict travel the people in the country of origin does not have a right to restrict the travel of others.

2 I used colonialism as a reason as to why the 3rd world is in shambles still and also why it's not wrong for some 1 who is in a objectively bad stand point to travel across and work in foreign countries. That is better off oh and btw majority of my people don't live in the uk they live in the UAE and arab countries.

3 As I said before deserve implies the government has any fucking say in the movement off other peoples to begin with you don't the only time a government has that right is when there are literal terrorists and there at war but if there not at war and there not terroists the assumption isn't guilty until proven innocent especially when were working with the laws of averages terrorists are a massive fucking minority.
OK you clarified your position, thank you, but I'm bored of arguing. I reckon we could go back and forth for a long time, but I'd rather not.

Yes, this happened to me millions of times. Why the fuck do you do that? Why do you feel compelled to observe people's faces? I actually had to kick a couple of curry asses before for doing that

Yes, this happened to me millions of times. Why the fuck do you do that? Why do you feel compelled to observe people's faces? I actually had to kick a couple of curry asses before for doing that

Why don't you is my question we curries do it to subconsciously judge your character based of it don't take it to mean we have sexual or anything like that India is the country where plastic surgery was made. were more aware naturally also it's fun admiring male chad's more so than women because you can appreicate the depth and volume of it the male face is much more in depth and more advanced than the female visage.

Were more aware naturally also it's fun admiring male chad's more so than women because you can appreicate the depth and volume of it the male face is much more in depth and more advanced than the female visage.
:feelswhat:

Bitch, I'm a fucking subhuman!!

I only stare at chad faces
Where the fuck did this habit come from? Is it a genetic or cultural thing? Is there an official name for this retarded phenomenon?

Where the fuck did this habit come from? Is it a genetic or cultural thing? Is there an official name for this retarded phenomenon?

it's an art form picasso and Leonardo taught me to value beuaty truly

it's an art form picasso and Leonardo taught me to value beuaty truly
New cope added: Beat up curries who stare at you.

I only stare at chad faces
I quoted to postmaxx then i left then i reread it in my head n i was like :dafuckfeels:

Faggot ngl.

Because of race mixing literal genetic failures like me and millions others exist

T.Unless pigskins are doing it

Both racemixing and multiculturalism don't work well.

Bruh what the actual fuck

Absolutely, things were better when race-mixing was illegal.

Castrate all non-whites, the world has to be white-only