Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Race is irrelevant, ya?

Simba

Simba

Why me?
★★★
We’re all incel so why do ya people even argue over who is the best race of foids? Please tell me, I’m very confused!

Bbcpill is law

I love the white womens saar

Nobody argues about race anymore except a couple of self-hating curries.

Terminally online users need something to argue about to entertain themselves I guess.

Terminally online users need something to argue about to entertain themselves I guess.
most internet "arguments" are a waste of time anyhow

We’re all incel so why do ya people even argue over who is the best race of foids? Please tell me, I’m very confused!
Because racepill is the biggest cope

most internet "arguments" are a waste of time anyhow
They usually go no where & aren't even the same as face to face arguments since you can't read your opponents body language or listen to their tone of voice or see their facial expressions.

Nobody argues; users loves worshipping white foids and its pathetic. I remember posting a poll asking about the favorite race of foids and it was overwhelming white.

Race is irrelevant​

No race decides your face structure, coloring, height, frame, musculature, T levels, dick size, athleticism, IQ, personality, etc.

JBW is the law of the land.

No race decides your face structure, coloring, height, frame, musculature, T levels, dick size, athleticism, IQ, personality, etc.
Most of these factors are inherited from parents, sure ethnicities have strong patterns of these factors, but at the end of the day its just inherited from your parents

I don't care about race because i would love to have a woman of another race

Personally i think black, brown ones are the hottest

Last edited:
Most of these factors are inherited from parents, sure ethnicities have strong patterns of these factors, but at the end of the day its just inherited from your parents
So what if its inherited? They still matter the most.

I dont want to live in war torn hood full of niggers

wdym its irrelevant

race is very important

You can objectively rate races of men/females for different set of attributes, I mean you can kinda generalize the ratings but it doesn't really make much sense since it doesn't really answer anything.

It's more like, on averages too obviously every race will have large numbers of outliers that don't compute with the research.

But like if u ask, who is good at sport the first thing you will get is niggers, who is good at maths u get asians, etc, etc...

I have race bias but I would fuck any race of foid still... The race copers and nazicels who cope about muh race are hardly even incel at that point...

For anyone that isn't a braindead toddler, the only JB that actually impacts CELS, not regular everyday men going through a dry spell, is "JBAttractive".

Whitecels aren't impacted by JBW, so telling them "JBW JBW" does nothing.
Blackcels aren't impacted by JBB, same as above.

So on.
Your issue is, you are a fucking ugly sub-4, with undesirable traits (short, small dick, ugly face, whatever)

And if you aren't ugly, you are either so socially inapt that you pass out when someone says hi to you, or you are a volcel stacy-chasing fag.

It's so simple.

There's no need to be fucking obsessing over race HERE. IN THIS COMMUNITY.

wdym its irrelevant

race is very important

You can objectively rate races of men/females for different set of attributes, I mean you can kinda generalize the ratings but it doesn't really make much sense since it doesn't really answer anything.

It's more like, on averages too obviously every race will have large numbers of outliers that don't compute with the research.

But like if u ask, who is good at sport the first thing you will get is niggers, who is good at maths u get asians, etc, etc...

I have race bias but I would fuck any race of foid still... The race copers and nazicels who cope about muh race are hardly even incel at that point...
I’m talking about races of foids. If ya still incel then how is there a superior race which is what I’m trying to say, ya?

All the fags on here who believe in JBB or JBW are retarded.

They usually go no where & aren't even the same as face to face arguments since you can't read your opponents body language or listen to their tone of voice or see their facial expressions.
True

A lot of the times, the other person is just trolling/ragebaiting/memeing or something along the lines.

it's still a good way to test your knowledge & learn though.

True

A lot of the times, the other person is just trolling/ragebaiting/memeing or something along the lines.

it's still a good way to test your knowledge & learn though.
They can be good for testing your critical thinking & debating skills but that's about it.

They can be good for testing your critical thinking & debating skills but that's about it.
Ye, passes-time also; even though there's better stuff to do tbh.

True. I think whitecels hold onto it cause it’s the only “success” they have in their lives