Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Race * (Face + Height) = SMV

tehgymcel420

tehgymcel420

Fesikhcel From Zabbaleen
★★★★★
If you aren't white enough, the "Race" value is 0.

0 * (0+0) = 0.

fighting success^n = SMV

Med (4 + 5'10) = ?

Cope, it’s more like (face*height) - race.
If you look white, you are worth more than a white person who doesn’t look white according to foids.

Never began for sandniggers and curries

Wouldn't it make more sense to model this as a linear equation and just give coefficients to the parameters?

Wouldn't it make more sense to model this as a linear equation and just give coefficients to the parameters?
Up to you, but it's over for ethnics.

height>face>frame>penis>status/money>race
living in a xenophobic racist country does affect ethnic smv in large amount but in the west no, in Asia and Africa it even boosts smv being a foreigner.

What's that supposed to mean lol. Oh u mean Greeks and Sicilians?
No, they’re just shit skins.
I mean like in some families in Russia, some of the people look like they can pss as ethnic. It’s like how some ethnics can pass as white.

Fesikhcels on suicide watch

only in white countries,ethnics should go to their mother country to get a foid imo
only in white countries,ethnics should go to their mother country to get a foid imo

Last edited:
If you look white, you are worth more than a white person who doesn’t look white according to foids.
no, according to everyone, man or woman. A white Algerian will be treated white, but a brown Italian will be treated brown. Race is just lookism
What's that supposed to mean lol. Oh u mean Greeks and Sicilians?
Yes. When women say they want white men, they're not thinking of Indian-looking Meds or Slavic ogres. See pics below. white aravs vs brown europeans

Amazigh5
Southeurope7

Syria3
Ghbj

Race is cope
White is a myth because in reality it is Nordic ( Mds and Slavs aren't viewed as white)
Chad ( Jawline, hunter eyes, chin, maxilla, etc ) are homo sapien traits
Chad ethnic is superior to white normie

Everything is important.

nah, more like face * height + race (skin). race already affects physical attributes

If you aren't white enough, the "Race" value is 0.
No, it’s -3 theory. If you think a 2/10 5’5 white guy has more value than an 8/10 6’4 chaddam you’re delusional and coping.

:feelsrope: mogged by huskies

No, it’s -3 theory. If you think a 2/10 5’5 white guy has more value than an 8/10 6’4 chaddam you’re delusional and coping.

The ethnic tax is real but doesn't that mean no ethnic can ever be over a 7?

The ethnic tax is real but doesn't that mean no ethnic can ever be over a 7?
Based username. But if you ask me ethnics can be 8+ it’s just incredibly rare. Meeks is a 10 but he has blue eyes which halo him.

Based username. But if you ask me ethnics can be 8+ it’s just incredibly rare. Meeks is a 10 but he has blue eyes which halo him.

Meeks reinforces JBW though.

Like those curries that have significant white admixture.

I suppose there are more straight examples of ethnics being 8+ like Morris Chestnut. But overall I agree ethnic tax is too strong. I actually would say its -5 in some cases (like mine).

@Assandtites Do you like fesikh?