Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Race discussion on this forum is retarded.

• Thread starter Deleted member 24160
  • Start date
All generalizations are inaccurate. You really gonna tell the white guy living bench to bench every day until winter kills him "You're white, therefore you're privileged?" That's how the enemy talks.
No one is saying that whites can't have it bad. But whites as a whole still have it vastly better than ethnics.

Last edited:
SJW talking. Whites as a whole have it vastly better than ethnics.

All the white-shaming from SJWs and you have the myopia to use that term on me? Do you know what an SJW even is? You can't speak for every white person. Nor can you speak for every ethnic. If you're worried about people who have it a certain way, all you can do is speak for people who have it a certain way.

This is a strawman. Never tried to make it a white vs ethnics thing. Its not a white person's fault that ethnics are genetically underprivileged and subhuman.

You were the one that said ethnics are underprivileged and whites are not. I'm saying no, you're wrong, the underprivileged are the underprivileged. You can't speak for whites or browns as a group. To try is folly, and serves no purpose.

I don't get this cucked bullshit where pointing out the reasons why foids don't like you is "self-hate".

I don't hate myself for being ugly, short, or ethnic, I hate that I'm shunned for the shit, and I hate when liars try to assert those aren't factors. Get the blue pill trash off the board.

It's self-hate to IT and redditors because they want you to act how the way they stereotype you otherwise they feel uncomfortable.
By not acting like a stereotype you partially deny others the opportunity to make fun of you as effectively with those stereotypes or use you as a token minority which is why they try to gaslight you about "being ashamed of your race or culture".

68C68F57 B84A 431C BC87 BB2DCA114E1F
D0953009 79C1 45C5 ACA7 7508B0FBB86A
726FF330 A831 4E21 A58D 1E74A1825820

I'm white and saying it has 0 effect is a cope. Pheno/coloring halo is real. Granted I don't have those features anyways.

This guy is ultra-gigachad where he lives but not in the west. Solely due to pheno/coloring. And I'm sure you can find someone with worse bones who legitimately mogs him in SMV in the west due to pheno. I honestly don't believe the guy posted next to him has really superior bone structure at all yet the guy on the right mogs him hard in the west honestly.

I'm also pretty sure that colored eyes and things of the sort are a prime example of "Fisherian runaway" and if they weren't being selected for they wouldn't exist (light eyes halo women more because they're more feminine but they halo men as well).

View attachment 303935View attachment 303939

Where ethnics really go crazy is when they try to claim guys with European phenotypes (far more than even the average American white or white in general) as their own and as victims to the "racepill." In fact many of the race copers on this site themselves have eurocentric features: light-skin, colored eyes, etc.

I saw a while back that people that people claimed that Hrithik Roshan is mogged by EGGY due to his "race" (JFL) or at least he is among Asian women.

View attachment 303943 View attachment 303944

vs.

View attachment 303945

And yes there are people on this forum that think that eggy is much more desirable to Asian women "because of his skin color." Now if it was the first guy I linked above okay whatever. I still think it's bullshit, but Roshan has light/tanned looking skin just lol.

@Personalityinkwell @LastGerman
I disagree.

Pheno/coloring halo is real, but it's completely subjective and does NOT have a significant effect on whether a foid will drop her panties for you. In my opinion it only has as much effect as a nice haircut, or dressing nicely.

If this indian guy walked up to a foids in the bar and started flirting with them I guarantee you he will pull more foids than the white guy. They will see the indian guy's crocodile jaw and instantly wet themselves.

However when it comes to relationships and dating, the white guy will probably have more success due to his white male status. Foids will just want to fuck the indian guy, but will want to date/marry the white guy so she can show him off to her friends and family like "Look at me, I have a hot high status white man!"

This guy is just a delusional coping retard.

I disagree.

Pheno/coloring halo is real, but it's completely subjective and does NOT have a significant effect on whether a foid will drop her panties for you. In my opinion it only has as much effect as a nice haircut, or dressing nicely.

View attachment 304089

If this indian guy walked up to a foids in the bar and started flirting with them I guarantee you he will pull more foids than the white guy. They will see the indian guy's crocodile jaw and instantly wet themselves.

However when it comes to relationships and dating, the white guy will probably have more success due to his white male status. Foids will just want to fuck the indian guy, but will want to date/marry the white guy so she can show him off to her friends and family like "Look at me, I have a hot high status white man!"

View attachment 304054
This guy is just a delusional coping retard.
Naw one dude is a famous instagram model and the other is living in ths slums of India (in this case yes almost entirely due to pheno).

I'm sure you can run Tinder experiments between the two and there will be a big difference.

Why pheno/coloring doesn't matter as much is because guys like him will always be slayers among on their own people.

Discussion of anything at this point is retarded honestly, it just turns into childish slap fights.

I agree with you, but the race threads are always fun to read regardless.

Again back to the same point! Sheesh! The purpose is to know our natural disposition and rank of our collectives in the hierarchy of the global community so that we can gain a better understanding of exactly why we are hated. Those who deny group dynamics and systemic attributes will never be able to correctly reason about why they are on the receiving end of hate.

So what about an ethnic person with a good life? Is he somehow not hated for his skin?

This is why generalizations fail. There are no "ranks" among the underprivileged. It's like trying to rank the dead. There are no ranks among the dead, you're either dead or you're not.

No ethnic cares about what white chad does even whitecels hate white chad. All we hate are jbw deniers who dont think race has an effect on your smv.

Exactly, this is what most of the forum thinks but there's a small cohort of stormfronters & ethnics who are constantly starting shit & roping in other unrelated users.

I got every right to bring up the racepill over and over again so as long as I continue to witness it day in and day out.

These women here in the bay area, regardless of what race they are, automatically dismiss you and won't even make eye contact with you if you are ethnic. (Asian, Indian, Middle eastern, Black, or Hispanic). Wherever you see those foids out in public, know one thing, they are trying to get the attention of white men and don't want you looking at them.

I fucking hate white Anglo society and foids. YOu'd think with all the talk of liberalism in our education system starting from elementary school, that foids would be objective and non-racist. The brutal reality is foids are far more racist than even the average alt-right whitecel (who will at least occasionally settle for a noodle or latina).

I got every right to bring up the racepill over and over again so as long as I continue to witness it day in and day out.

These women here in the bay area, regardless of what race they are, automatically dismiss you and won't even make eye contact with you if you are ethnic. (Asian, Indian, Middle eastern, Black, or Hispanic). Wherever you see those foids out in public, know one thing, they are trying to get the attention of white men and don't want you looking at them.

I fucking hate white Anglo society and foids. YOu'd think with all the talk of liberalism in our education system starting from elementary school, that foids would be objective and non-racist. The brutal reality is foids are far more racist than even the average alt-right whitecel (who will at least occasionally settle for a noodle or latina).
Every single time
redpill_comics_pic_24.jpg

I'm not talking about that. I'm talking about how petty and stupid the discussions get on here.

Everyone wants to be white.

:lul: :lul: :lul:

A white gorilla would have tons of halo though.
You're not wrong. He probably would slay a few years back now that i think about it lol.

But now adays we kill albino gorillas. We see them as genetic defects.

2229e888ef35ce56a71d3598fe81c4ed

I hate when people talk about whites being superior to other races because of their physical traits like light skin, blue eyes etc.

It's just the dumbest thing ever because none of that has any affect on whether a foid will let you fuck her.

It's 100% about bone structure, and all races are capable of being tall and having a good jawline. The ONLY advantage that whites have over other races when attracting foids is their white male status.

Most foids want a white man because white men are associated with wealth, power and dominance. But that doesn't matter when a black, asian, or indian guy mogs him in bone structure.
your race affects your bone structure and height a lot though. there are outliers sure but there are also trends.

your race affects your bone structure and height a lot though. there are outliers sure but there are also trends.
There are correlations between race and height/facial attractiveness, but I believe 99% of it is due to environmental/cultural reasons and not genetics. For example mexicans from Mexico tend to be short because of malnutrition and low quality food in their country. But mexicans born in the USA that grow up eating an American diet usually grow to be significantly taller than their parents.

There are correlations between race and height/facial attractiveness, but I believe 99% of it is due to environmental/cultural reasons and not genetics. For example mexicans from Mexico tend to be short because of malnutrition and low quality food in their country. But mexicans born in the USA that grow up eating an American diet usually grow to be significantly taller than their parents.

Nah it's genetics. I know big tall curries who were raised in curryland. I also know samll curries who were born in the West.

Nah it's genetics. I know big tall curries who were raised in curryland. I also know samll curries who were born in the West.
There are outliers in everything. Those tall curries probably ate better than 99% of other curries. Nobody knows. But I know for a fact that people on this forum tend to downplay the significant effect that diet and exercise has on your height and facial attractiveness.

All generalizations are inaccurate. You really gonna tell the white guy living bench to bench every day until winter kills him "You're white, therefore you're privileged?" That's how the enemy talks.

The entire subject of mathematics would like a word with you.

The entire subject of mathematics would like a word with you.

Generalizations in math aren't exact either. And math accepts that. But you can make inaccurate assumptions in math where exact predictions are impossible. It's ignorant to do that same kind of guesswork about the content of a person's character.

Generalizations in math aren't exact either. And math accepts that. But you can make inaccurate assumptions in math where exact predictions are impossible. It's ignorant to do that same kind of guesswork about the content of a person's character.

I can tell you haven't done much math in your journeys. The whole idea is prove statements which can then be generalized to all cases (numbers). This is how all of those formulas they make you memorize in school are constructed.

The guesswork you're talking about a person's character happens as a matter of course. It's how we make snap judgments of people to make a binary friend/foe distinction. We've evolved that way to increase our survivability.

You build models and archetypes of people, objects, and concepts as you progress in your learning journey (life) and gather more data about the world to process. You then run the data against the existing models you have. This informs your models and you may adjust them from time time. The models then make predictions for you that you use as conclusions and judgments in your daily life. Right now, you have a model in your brain which informs archetypes of things like "policeman", "priest," "drug addict," "politician" etc. Stereotypes are simply a subtype of an archetype with the filter of race/nationality.

Generalizations are how we operate, whether you like it or not. You make a generalization, collect data, then reach a conclusion that either confirms it or denies it. If you encounter 100 people wearing a blue shirt and red hat trying to sell you a broken refrigerator, you're probably going to (rightly and logically) assume that the 101st person wearing the same two clothing items has a broken refrigerator they want to sell you. But no, this one just wants to spread the gospel of Jesus. You make a small note to yourself and move on.

I can tell you haven't done much math in your journeys. The whole idea is prove statements which can then be generalized to all cases (numbers). This is how all of those formulas they make you memorize in school are constructed.

The guesswork you're talking about a person's character happens as a matter of course. It's how we make snap judgments of people to make a binary friend/foe distinction. We've evolved that way to increase our survivability.

You build models and archetypes of people, objects, and concepts as you progress in your learning journey (life) and gather more data about the world to process. You then run the data against the existing models you have. This informs your models and you may adjust them from time time. The models then make predictions for you that you use as conclusions and judgments in your daily life. Right now, you have a model in your brain which informs archetypes of things like "policeman", "priest," "drug addict," "politician" etc. Stereotypes are simply a subtype of an archetype with the filter of race/nationality.

Generalizations are how we operate, whether you like it or not. You make a generalization, collect data, then reach a conclusion that either confirms it or denies it. If you encounter 100 people wearing a blue shirt and red hat trying to sell you a broken refrigerator, you're probably going to (rightly and logically) assume that the 101st person wearing the same two clothing items has a broken refrigerator they want to sell you. But no, this one just wants to spread the gospel of Jesus. You make a small note to yourself and move on.

Generalizations aren't how we have to operate. But more to the point, your "Stereotypes are for our survival" bullshit has nothing to do with this situation. Inaccurate stereotypes might be forgivable if you need them to survive. You don't need them to stoke racial divisions on Incels.co.

Generalizations aren't how we have to operate.

I'm not telling you what we should and shouldn't do. I'm explaining to you the how and why of what humans do when they learn things and navigate their environment.

But more to the point, your "Stereotypes are for our survival" bullshit has nothing to do with this situation. Inaccurate stereotypes might be forgivable if you need them to survive.

Don't twist my words, FBI. I never said "stereotypes are for survival" (anyone can just fucking scroll up and read for themselves JFL). What I said is that humans build models (the thing that's supposed to generalize and make predictions) for things when they learn and that includes models for people.

You don't need them to stoke racial divisions on Incels.co.

Is that what's happening? You're so sure of yourself.

Between my post and yours, 4 minutes went by. You spent 2 minutes reading, 2 minutes replying, and 0 minutes thinking carefully about what I said.

How's your math? I can tell it's bad enough that you've come to a very wrong conclusion here.

Don't twist my words, FBI. I never said "stereotypes are for survival" (anyone can just fucking scroll up and read for themselves JFL). What I said is that humans build models (the thing that's supposed to generalize and make predictions) for things when they learn and that includes models for people.

You said...

Those are the stereotypes we're talking about. The generalizations.

Is that what's happening? You're so sure of yourself.

Between my post and yours, 4 minutes went by. You spent 2 minutes reading, 2 minutes replying, and 0 minutes thinking carefully about what I said.

How's your math? I can tell it's bad enough that you've come to a very wrong conclusion here.

Yes, that's what we're doing. "You're white therefore you're not as incel as me" is racial division, it's unnecessary, and it's also wrong. You can't be more incel than someone any more than you can be more dead than someone.

No point in race if you die without descendants.

You said...

Those are the stereotypes we're talking about. The generalizations.

Yes. That's how we make judgments of people initially, without extra information, because we only have previous information to work with. Building models of people is what every human does. It's literally how we navigate around socially.

"Stereotyping," as you commonly understand it, is when you stick to your models despite what the data is telling you. I'm speaking more abstractly, focusing on the process behind the stereoptying, while you're fixating on the stereotyping itself.

Yes, that's what we're doing. "You're white therefore you're not as incel as me" is racial division, it's unnecessary, and it's also wrong. You can't be more incel than someone any more than you can be more dead than someone.

What the hell is all of this fluff and garbage you're injecting into the conversation? Go back and show me where I made a comment pertaining to anything of the sort.

I don't care about any of that crap. I'm here to tell you why and how generalizations are done, and why they're generally reliable even in this context. You're literally doing the thing where somebody says, "these numbers show that 85% of x are at risk of y," and you interject and say, "yeah, but I know this one x that didn't get y. So what about that, huh?" "Bruh."

You're not seeing the forest for the trees here. You're too fixated on incorrect instances of the process of generalization. It's statistical. Stereotyping is simply generalizations that haven't been updated.

Now there are good stereotypes (Asian are good at math) and there are bad stereotypes (Asians suck at driving). They both need updating. But I'm not going to waste time going into them, you can think about them on your own. When people hear the word "stereotype" they immediately attach the negative connotation to it and slap on concepts like racism onto it without thinking.

Last edited:
its entertaining

What the hell is all of this fluff and garbage you're injecting into the conversation? Go back and show me where I made a comment pertaining to anything of the sort.

I don't care about any of that crap. I'm here to tell you why and how generalizations are done, and why they're generally reliable even in this context. You're literally doing the thing where somebody says, "these numbers show that 85% of x are at risk of y," and you interject and say, "yeah, but I know this one x that didn't get y. So what about that, huh?" "Bruh."

You're not seeing the forest for the trees here. You're too fixated on incorrect instances of the process of generalization. It's statistical. Stereotyping is simply generalizations that haven't been updated.

Now there are good stereotypes (Asian are good at math) and there are bad stereotypes (Asians suck at driving). They both need updating. But I'm not going to waste time going into them, you can think about them on your own. When people hear the word "stereotype" they immediately attach the negative connotation to it and slap on concepts like racism onto it without thinking.

We're talking about the generalizations mentioned in this thread. The generalizations of who is incel and who isn't and why that's inaccurate and destructive to say. That's what this thread is about.

cumskin shitskin cumskin shitskin

We're talking about the generalizations mentioned in this thread. The generalizations of who is incel and who isn't and why that's inaccurate and destructive to say. That's what this thread is about.

OK. That too is generalizable across certain variables.

You can already see that someone is 5'2", facially a 4, skinny with little muscle, has a near 100% chance of being incel. Being a certain race changes the odds slightly, but those variables mentioned (height, face, muscle mass) are weighted heavily enough that the variable of race doesn't need to apply (weighted relatively much lighter).

Change some of the variables around, and maybe add some more, and it will change the weight of the race variable.

What the hell is so controversial about that? THAT'S what you fuckers are arguing about?

JFL

OK. That too is generalizable across certain variables.

You can already see that someone is 5'2", facially a 4, skinny with little muscle, has a near 100% chance of being incel. Being a certain race changes the odds slightly, but those variables mentioned (height, face, muscle mass) are weighted heavily enough that the variable of race doesn't need to apply (weighted relatively much lighter).

Change some of the variables around, and maybe add some more, and it will change the weight of the race variable.

What the hell is so controversial about that? THAT'S what you fuckers are arguing about?

JFL

Yeah, that's controversial. To say that is to say someone is "less incel" just because they're white. Inaccurate. Destructive. Shouldn't say it, and I'm pretty sure we have rules against that kind of race-baiting.

Yeah, that's controversial. To say that is to say someone is "less incel" just because they're white. Inaccurate. Destructive. Shouldn't say it, and I'm pretty sure we have rules against that kind of race-baiting.

You can't be "more" or "less" incel. Inceldom is binary. You either are, or you aren't.

Whoever is arguing that there's an inceldom gradient either isn't incel, is an idiot, or wants to win a victimhood competition.

You can't be "more" or "less" incel. Inceldom is binary. You either are, or you aren't.

Whoever is arguing that there's an inceldom gradient either isn't incel, is an idiot, or wants to win a victimhood competition.
Objectively I am the most incel of them all because I'm not human.

No foid will fuck a Gorilla (willingly), therefore I win the victim competition

2020 06 26 10 46 11

Just like you can't be more or less dead. Therefore to say that someone is "less incel" because they're white is inaccurate and destructive. Brown incels aren't "more incel."

Objectively I am the most incel of them all because I'm not human.

No foid will fuck a Gorilla (willingly), therefore I win the victim competition

View attachment 311460

"And the award for the Most Incel incel 2020 goes to.... I don't believe this:

@ThoughtfulCel "

Just like you can't be more or less dead. Therefore to say that someone is "less incel" because they're white is inaccurate and destructive. Brown incels aren't "more incel."

Yes. It is, however, accurate to say something like, "white is less likely to be incel in east Asia than black."

Yes. It is, however, accurate to say something like, "white is less likely to be incel in east Asia than black."

Everybody is racist against someone, there is no one race absolved of being a victim of racism.

Everybody is racist against someone, there is no one race absolved of being a victim of racism.

What does this claim have to do with what I said? Seems out of place tbh.

What does this claim have to do with what I said? Seems out of place tbh.

It has to do with the topic of this thread. Whether whites have it better than browns as far as inceldom.

It has to do with the topic of this thread. Whether whites have it better than browns as far as inceldom.

OK, but why are you quoting my comment when you say that? It's like if I say "the Aston Martin is a sick ride" and you quote that and go "people should drive more carefully on the road"..... ... ok.

OK, but why are you quoting my comment when you say that? It's like if I say "the Aston Martin is a sick ride" and you quote that and go "people should drive more carefully on the road"..... ... ok.

Because this is the topic you came to, and that's the point of mine you addressed.

No foid will fuck a Gorilla
Aren't you a genetically modified 7 feet tall Gorilla with a 7 inch dick? I'd understand if you were a normal Gorilla with a 3 inch dick but foids will literally fuck anything that isn't sub8 men.

Aren't you a genetically modified 7 feet tall Gorilla with a 7 inch dick? I'd understand if you were a normal Gorilla with a 3 inch dick but foids will literally fuck anything that isn't sub8 men.
Nah man I'm 6'1.

Every encounter I have with a foid ends in them running away screaming.

They don't get far though