Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Race completely doesn't matter but not in the way you think

To koniec

To koniec

Greatest Chud of Slavlands
★★★★★
lifefuel i guess ? especially for ethnics

i said it many times but what @Caesercel is saying is completely true, it's all about social status, white men are most desirable for long time cause they conquered the world and dominated other nations, races. British men kinda are at top of the chain due to this, along with jews and white american men, but if one day britain would lose it's inlfuence, power and wealth do you think they would still be seen as attractive ?

Indians are meme here but they would be seen as most attractive if they would at top of 'chainfood', slavs would be more likely to marry british women than viceversa if would be seen as richer than bongs.

@Mecoja
@SocialzERo
@Caesercel
@starcrapoo

Race matters only insofar as that race’s attractiveness distribution matters. JB*x* theories are dependent on fetishization held by small amounts of women

That is true to an extent, but let’s not go overboard. Even if abos ruled the world no one is going to be sexually attracted to them (as an example).

"British men are at the top of the chain"

Hahahahahahaha

It certainly raises the smv by a lot, especially in poor countries. Western normies are treated as gods in poor country, because they smell of money. Everyone care for approval from someone who is above you on socioeconomic ladder, no one cares what poor low status think. Main reason why everyone worships japan and ridicules indians its because of money and jobs, no one respects dirty farmers and workers.

thats why white should take advantages they have tbh, if i was white i wont be here. would just get happy family instead of being here