Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Race and face are most important

are you saying the data infers that tall foids "need" taller men? short foids also require that you are 6ft or above or at least tall enough to fraud 6ft
The data noted that shorter women were more likely to contact shorter men. The whole "You need to be above 6ft" meme is just exaggerated truth, if you're a white manlet you can still be matched, it's just more difficult, but not more difficult than being an average or tall ethnic according to that particular data.

The data noted that shorter women were more likely to contact shorter men. The whole "You need to be above 6ft" meme is just exaggerated truth, if you're a white manlet you can still be matched, it's just more difficult, but not more difficult than being an average or tall ethnic according to that particular data.

which data Iinfers that?

which data Iinfers that?
Alright this is the last time i'm gonna spoon feed you the study that I already linked you to, if you want to know more read the entire thing, or just read the sections which you're most interested in.

The absolute effect sizes of relative height are comparable across genders, although of opposite sign. For women, we find no evidence for a preference concerning the absolute height of a potential partner. Men appear to prefer women who are 5 foot 3 or taller, but the effect sizes are small (the exception is women who are 6 foot 1 or taller–but this group contains only 32 (0.45%) of all browsed women). We therefore conclude that the height preferences of men and women are almost exclusively horizontal, that is, relative to one’s own height. These results are consistent with findings on the relative height of married men and women (Gillis and Avis 1980) and the probability of having children conditional on height (Pawlowski et al. 2000, Nettle 2002). These findings, however, do not provide direct evidence on height-related mate preferences.

So basically just don't be shorter than the woman you're trying to fuck. You still have a smaller chance than a tall man, but not nearly as small as the one you will have for being ethnic. Reference the data set I posted above to see the exact coefficients, you'll see being short is not as much of a con as being ethnic.

http://faculty.chicagobooth.edu/guenter.hitsch/papers/Mate-Preferences.pdf

If you can't win Tinder game, it's because your race and face.
You can fake your height, frame and penis size on Tinder.
Race > face > height > frame > penis size.
Is that why every ethnic girl on Tinder has black and white pics and/or lightnigfrauds the fuck out of her pics? Are they racepilled?

Is that why every ethnic girl on Tinder has black and white pics and/or lightnigfrauds the fuck out of her pics? Are they racepilled?
I never see whites with black and white photos, only ethnics.

Race >>>> face absolutely. Tellem-T's tinder experiment proves this fact. A 5/10 white guy will beat a 9/10 ethnic.

LOL. Can you give some examples of non-models better-looking than him? He may not be a tyronelite but he's at least a high tier normie.
I will post here when I find some. He's in no way a high-tier normie.

That's purely anecdotal.
The stats don't lie, however. Women were more likely to contact short white men than they were to contact tall ethnic men, there's no one way around that fact.

JUST FUCKING LOL @ people saying Height > Race

It's truly over for ethnics, especially based on how important height seems to be for males, but that importance all goes out for a white dude.