Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RA just came in my room asking about weed

Indari

Indari

ovencel
★★★★★
what the fucking hell? I was lighting my lighter on my pipe pretending to smoke. my roommate was the only one that saw me doing it since the door was closed and I was like "you gotta try weed sometime" but I didn't actually have any. He leaves and a minute later an RA knocks asking about weed but I didn't have any and would never smoke it in my room so obviously he didn't smell anything. I thought my roommate was cool and liked me since we bonded over anime and 4chan. just fukin lol i can't catch a break

guess i'll avoid him when i take acid. guess i'll never talk to him again
RAs that enforce rules like this are hilarious. The guy that knocked is my age and trying to bust for weed like a cop.

Why the fuck can't normies talk to us to our faces? Why do they always have to go behind our backs?

Holy shit.

Should've asked your roommate if he was a virgin before bonding, that's the only way you could've trusted him.

kkt6 said:
Should've asked your roommate if he was a virgin before bonding, that's the only way you could've trusted him.

he has a looksmatched gf

You're like public enemy no. 1, lmao.

Damn, cant even do drugs in peace

QuantumDummy said:
You're like public enemy no. 1, lmao.

it's a fuggin conspiracy
latest

Indari said:
he has a looksmatched gf
you should've known

failed normie with a looksmatched gf, sounds exactly like the type to post on inceltears

kkt6 said:
you should've known

failed normie with a looksmatched gf, sounds exactly like the type to post on inceltears

Your avatar is fucking fantastic man, I love it

also OP just go NEET, don't waste your time in uni

kkt6 said:
you should've known

He's a snitch, too, so that place would be perfect for him.

Indari said:
it's a fuggin conspiracy

Definitely feels that way when every """good""" thing that happens has 4 bad things happen as a result.

people are phony as fuck