Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

/r9k it's a cuck domain now, but...

• Thread starter Deleted member 7573
  • Start date
Deleted member 7573

Deleted member 7573

Banned
-
...I really want to pay tribute to one of the last good threads I saw there, the "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH we laugh at woman" thread,

https://www.docdroid.net/pxv0Wky/r9...s-on-this-board-ill-start-robot9001-4chan.pdf

As autistic as it may sound I've never seen anything so effective in making females and cucks that were there extremely easy to identify, this thread, being so dumb and autistic managed to make clear as crystal water any anonymous person who was passing as a incel, just the thought of several incels laughing at women who do not even know who we are was enough to get the cucks and females out of the shadows and show themselves in that thread.

/r9k sucks nowadays, it's a nest of cucks and orbiters now, but this thread really managed to filter the forum that day, if the mods were real men they would have IP banned all those cucks and rosties.

The Reddit and Tumblr invasions were successful, /pol/ is the last beacon of hope now.

I only went on r9k one time (homo as hell board with plenty of foids and their worshippers) but they come up a lot in my keyword searches on 4chan.

Here is a link to the archive of my favorite thread from that whole board.

My ultimate fantasy.

https://yuki.la/r9k/44846358