Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory /r9k/: gaypill, lambda-male, bi theory

• Thread starter Deleted member 44417
  • Start date
Deleted member 44417

Deleted member 44417

Banned
-
Enforced
Any thoughts about picrelated? λ
001.png

That you should be banned faggot

My thoughts are that you don't belong here

gayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

disgusting kike:lasereyes: shill spreading his faggot propaganda :feelswhat::society:

Greycel more like gaycel :feelsUgh::feelsUgh::feelsUgh::feelsUgh:

Are you an lambda male? :feelshehe:

I remember when /r9k/ was a comfy incel space. :feelscomfy: Then all the troons, faggots and normies forced us out. :feelscry:

@BrazilianLambda

Just faggotmaxx theory

That /r9k/ is full of troons and fags like @incelerated. I'm glad I stop posting there and joined this site tbh.

Bro, if you can't get laid, you just NOT FUCKING HETEROSEXUAL ENOUGH!!!

Not sure if op is troll, or just retarded.

I remember when /r9k/ was a comfy incel space. :feelscomfy: Then all the troons, faggots and normies forced us out. :feelscry:
Pre2015 /r9k/ was the incels safe space back then.
Sweet memories, actually what we call the blackpill now was just the conclusion of the discussions that happened there before trannies, fembots and orbiters invaded.

These gay threads
:lul:

Nope nope nope don't let these r9k fags ruin this place too.

Low caste cope
lol

As an ethnic I totally understand this.

Ethnics are so ugly, young white boys look like angels from heaven to them.
They can't resist it and I can't blame them. I know this is very common in Iran and Afghanistan. We even have a name for it: Bache Bazi.
I don't know how common it is in other parts of Shittle East.

There is a whole genre of poems in Iran (Ghazal) about wanting to fuck white hairless young boys.
They've twisted the meaning of all of them in the schools to make people think they are normal love poems. But the thousands of verses of Ghazals are all about young hairless white boys. This specially became a thing since chinks (mongols and torks) entered Iran. They had white hairless dna and it made Iranian mens' dicks hard since they had never seen such a thing in their lives.
Chinks being uncultured barbaric nomadic mercenaries and in cases even slave fighters made them pretty open to the idea of being fucked by random guys in the ass and not minding it.

For centuries there has been no such thing as love in Iran. The anti-human mind virus known as Shitzlum and its Jewish agents the Mullahs had created such a wretched and twisted environment that men didn't even realize they could take sexual pleasure in women. They saw sexual pleasure only in young hairless white skinned boys. And this was very mainstream.

(Any Iranian coper thinking I'm talking out of my ass can read the book "شاهد بازی در ادبیات فارسی" or "women with mustaches and men without beards").

I myself would have a hard time not molesting young western boys if I ever lived among them. That's just how we work.

These are all facts that have to be said.