Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL r/virgin and r/foreveralone retards

AnilBashir

AnilBashir

I have a message for you
Does anyone else get the urge to go and mock and blackpill the “virgin but not incel” copers on those forums? I don’t wish ill on them and obviously can relate to their situation, but fuck these copers need to wake the fuck up! :feelsree:

I fucking hate those subs with passion. It’s full of mentally deranged teen girls who’ve overdosed on 13 Reasons Why, glamorizing depression and suicide left and right. Fucking cuckolds and piece of shit pedos keep giving them validation resulting in them continuing to seek more attention instead of professional help. Do NOT go near those subs brocels.

I fucking hate those subs with passion. It’s full of mentally deranged teen girls who’ve overdosed on 13 Reasons Why, glamorizing depression and suicide left and right. Fucking cuckolds and piece of shit pedos keep giving them validation resulting in them continuing to seek more attention instead of professional help. Do NOT go near those subs brocels.
I don’t know if we’re talking about the same subs. The ones I went to have oldcels who can’t accept they’re incels saying “I may be a virgin but I’m not one of those terrible incels!”

I don’t know if we’re talking about the same subs.
Yes, I’m specifically talking about r/foreveralone and its counterparts like r/depression or r/lonely.

The ones I went to have oldcels who can’t accept their incels saying “I may be a virgin but I’m not one of those terrible incels!”
The ones who say this have defined a different meaning for the word “incel” in their head.

i have been in these subs and yyes they do have females and self proclaimed femcels but they also have legit trucels who never got into any kind of relationships.
you will be surprised to know that one of IT users is actually a moderator now in one of foreveralone subs since there's a lot of incels and he's trying to ban everyone who have a XY chromosomes.

I think there are lots of incels on there but people can't be open about it due to the strict rules and getting banned, many want to escape inceldom but are trapped and deep down know they're stuck like that. Foids on there do tend to be too picky however. FA30plus is much better as it filters out a lot of the late bloomers.

Those subreddits are actually pretty decent barring the odd retard here or there. mostly everyone is hiding their true power levels cause theyll get banned from soyddit if they use any incel speak.

but if you read between the lines theres a lot of blackpilled incel stuff over there but written in a coded way.

Does anyone else get the urge to go and mock and blackpill the “virgin but not incel” copers on those forums? I don’t wish ill on them and obviously can relate to their situation, but fuck these copers need to wake the fuck up! :feelsree:
those subs are run by IT moderators and females not even kidding

JFL at posting there

these are the same people who say i may be 50 but m not old.

I miss the old incel subreddits

Does anyone else get the urge to go and mock and blackpill the “virgin but not incel” copers on those forums?:feelsree:
It might be legit but only if the guy in question is younger and he missed some opportunities, it is bound to happen eventually for him.
But these "not incel" copers are despised by women almost universall.

Those subreddits are actually pretty decent barring the odd retard here or there. mostly everyone is hiding their true power levels cause theyll get banned from soyddit if they use any incel speak.

but if you read between the lines theres a lot of blackpilled incel stuff over there but written in a coded way.
This

Yes, I’m specifically talking about r/foreveralone and its counterparts like r/depression or r/lonely.

The ones who say this have defined a different meaning for the word “incel” in their head.
Got banned from r/lonely for having incel in my account description :feelsrope:

you will be surprised to know that one of IT users is actually a moderator now in one of foreveralone subs since there's a lot of incels and he's trying to ban everyone who have a XY chromosomes.
jfl I heard a lot of users got mad too cause of that

I used to visit r/foreveralone but would always end up getting banned for commenting on the gender disparities.