Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

R u motivated to ascend?

M

mrhaircut33

Banned
-
Im very motivated to ascend. If I cannot ascend to at least chadlite I WILL kill myself and rhats a promise boyos. I accept no other circumstances. 2019 will be my last year on earth unless I ascend. It will be very hard since I’m 5’10 and a framecel so there’s like a 95% chance ill end up suing but at least I’ll be able to say I tried before I go

life genuinely starts at chadlite, not even worth it being a normie

No. I just want to LDAR.

Just ascend to Valhalla.

I gave up trying long ago tbh

No man. It’s over.

I don’t want to betabuxx a landwhale anyway tbh

No man. It’s over.

I don’t want to betabuxx a landwhale anyway tbh
Tbh if I had the chance with a landwhale, I'd pump and dump. Maybe pump a few times just so I have no regrets afterwards when I'm fapping alone for the rest of my life.

I just want to move out of my parents house.
I haven't tried anything about my inceldom but i don't have the confidence to try.

Tbh if I had the chance with a landwhale, I'd pump and dump. Maybe pump a few times just so I have no regrets afterwards when I'm fapping alone for the rest of my life.
The thought of pulling over rolls of fat so I can get in my dick her pussy disgusts me :feelsohgod:

Im very motivated to ascend. If I cannot ascend to at least chadlite I WILL kill myself and rhats a promise boyos. I accept no other circumstances. 2019 will be my last year on earth unless I ascend. It will be very hard since I’m 5’10 and a framecel so there’s like a 95% chance ill end up suing but at least I’ll be able to say I tried before I go

No, I don't even try anymore. Not having a GF is very far down on my list of worries and priorities and things that make me mad. Female behavior, female lies, the way you are FORCED TO LIE, the whole hysteria about "rape", "harassment" and "pedophilia", political correctness, censorship, no humor ... all these things - in regards to women - make me much more mad. If I would be at least able and allowed to speak truth to power, at least be able to voice the obvious truths about female hypergamy and hivemindedness ... I would feel MUCH better. Instead, the system forces you to repeat all these feminist lies OR ELSE. THIS is something I cannot forgive. Feminism is so suffocating, you have to watch every step, mind every word, lie here, lie there ... this makes make mad and sick. It's like you cannot breathe because of these cunts.

No, I don't even try anymore. Not having a GF is very far down on my list of worries and priorities and things that make me mad. Female behavior, female lies, the way you are FORCED TO LIE, the whole hysteria about "rape", "harassment" and "pedophilia", political correctness, censorship, no humor ... all these things - in regards to women - make me much more mad. If I would be at least able and allowed to speak truth to power, at least be able to voice the obvious truths about female hypergamy and hivemindedness ... I would feel MUCH better. Instead, the system forces you to repeat all these feminist lies OR ELSE. THIS is something I cannot forgive. Feminism is so suffocating, you have to watch every step, mind every word, lie here, lie there ... this makes make mad and sick. It's like you cannot breathe because of these cunts.
Those things are bad, but I can ignore them since I don't interact much with people anyway. What is a more pressing concern for me is how I'm working full-time and yet I have nothing left after paying the bills. Now that's something to worry about much more than getting laid.

Despite my absolute determination to ascend, it's often difficult for me to find the motivation as I'm not entirely sure there really is a way out of my situation. But I know I have to try anyway as it is literally my ONLY chance of escape once and for all.

i'll give it a shot, banking on the experience i got last year.

life genuinely starts at chadlite, not even worth it being a normie

true
anything below normie is slavery that is never worth it
normie is slavery that is occasionally worth it
only chadlite or above do you feel like you get as much as you put in and that it's worth it

Those things are bad, but I can ignore them since I don't interact much with people anyway. What is a more pressing concern for me is how I'm working full-time and yet I have nothing left after paying the bills. Now that's something to worry about much more than getting laid.

Yes, money is also a serious thing to worry about. Personally, because of IT I don't wanna say too much, but let's just say I'm in an environment with many women and so on, so I kinda have to live a double life. It's either that or become unemployed and then being forced into a minimum wage job ... that might be just as feminist, who knows. Having to live what is essentially a double life makes me much more sick than not having some cunt to cum in.

In my desperate attempt to dickmaxx I cut 2 brakes off my penis, for some reason I had 2 brakes on my penis and I cut one in 2015 and another in 2016, it is unsightly now and I will see if I can sew the main myself, the other does not have no more branding and is unnecessary. With dickmax I think I can get anything that would not care, the penis kind of discourages me to improve appearance, I could be a passive fag just.

i'll give it a shot, banking on the experience i got last year.

true
anything below normie is slavery that is never worth it
normie is slavery that is occasionally worth it
only chadlite or above do you feel like you get as much as you put in and that it's worth it
Normies have sex its true.
But its once a year
You can get divorce raped and cheated on raped within a blink of an eye

As voicel im not motivated to do so.

I just embrace that it’s over