Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

r/Trufemcels is the most retarded sub

Weed

Weed

ded srs
-
"Female incels" hahhaha
is to install Tinder

I tried to help them escape but got this...

"How is this still an argument? We want commitment not casual sex."

"Okay, but what if we already tried tinder and got zero matches? Then what smart guy?" Sure? https://incels.is/threads/truecel-woman-dating-experiment-pt-2.9334/

"I downloaded Tinder and I only matched with fat 50 year old guys. I’m 17." Another cope that can be debunked by that experiment.

"Looking for a date? Try /r/inceldate. We're not a dating service."

"No."

"You are severely mentally ill. Possibly possessed. Good luck. "

Female incels hahahhahahha

their memes are terrible also, no hope just rope for them

Foids being low IQ

Femoids copy everything men make.

Great job at giving them attention.

>almost certainly all whores who took multiple tastes of casual sex when the opportunity offered itself
>im femcel
>i want commitment

A community of the truest of femcels. Vent dear sister. Chad, Stacie, and their incel friend Billy betabux are never going accept us. Feel free to rot now.

lol theyre literally ripping off incel terminology and lingo. think of your own stuff please shitfucks

haha they are stupid and lie. she not only match with 50 year old if she did she is idiot because you can age filter! dumb stacey!! :feelsree:

I wish death upon every female on earth.

They don't want any guy, they want a good looking guy, but they're not good looking enough for a good looking guy to approach them, so they claim to be incel. While most incels will take almost any foid. If foids were allowed here for let's say dating only and some foid came and said she would date an incel, the thread would have multiple pages of replies of incels who wanted to date her.

tenor.gif

femcels were never suppose to exist. femcels was originally suppose to mock braincels in every way thats why they have a mod from IT and there memes are just braincels memes but fucking worse. anyway the 7 women (2 are gay) that un-ironically take that sub serious were shocked that no one really gives a fuck about the sub and just see them as a fucking joke.

Most "female incels" are only incels because they literally do not try at ALL to get laid. They just expect to meet a Chad at the library like life is a rom-com.

One of my female cousins would complain she never had sex or a boyfriend (even at family gatherings wich was quite cringy). She was a 4 at best and had zero social skills. Had no social media, no tinder and had never gone to a club in her life until she was 23. The first time she went out, a guy approached her but she rejected him saying he was "creepy". The second time she went out, she got laid and dated the guy for a couple of weeks and then they broke up.

Keep in mind she just went and stood still at the bar, as a 4 with zero social skills.

It's over

Most "female incels" are only incels because they literally do not try at ALL to get laid. They just expect to meet a Chad at the library like life is a rom-com.

One of my female cousins would complain she never had sex or a boyfriend (even at family gatherings wich was quite cringy). She was a 4 at best and had zero social skills. Had no social media, no tinder and had never gone to a club in her life until she was 23. The first time she went out, a guy approached her but she rejected him saying he was "creepy". The second time she went out, she got laid and dated the guy for a couple of weeks and then they broke up.

Keep in mind she just went and stood still at the bar, as a 4 with zero social skills.

It's over
You should have offered to date her in front of your entire family :lul::lul::lul:

You should have offered to date her in front of your entire family :lul::lul::lul:

And get stabbed to death right there LOL

I would fuck a random 4 off the street without even thinking about it.

My cousin tho.... I would have to be really horny. Am I a volcel if I wouldn't fuck my cousin? Uhm...

And get stabbed to death right there LOL

I would fuck a random 4 off the street without even thinking about it.

My cousin tho.... I would have to be really horny. Am I a volcel if I wouldn't fuck my cousin? Uhm...
My cousin is like a 7 and I wouldn't fuck her, so no. Fucking family is just weird, no attraction there.

My cousin is like a 7 and I wouldn't fuck her, so no. Fucking family is just weird, no attraction there.

Sisters and Mothers is def over the line.

But cousins, eh... I too have a cousin who's a 7 and I'd fuck her I think. Maybe it's because we don't see each other a lot so I don't think of her as family too much.

Ah so reading through the replies basically "female incel" means they can get casual sex but don't want it. They want their dream guy for a serious relationship or nothing!

Thought so.

literally laughing my ass off right now

I can't handle the inevitable, the notion that i'm getting older. I'm 14, going to turn 15 in two months and I am deathly afraid of what's to come. Another year ahead of being ridiculed for everything I do, gawked at because of my outrageously ugly features, made fun of for my body, wake up always feeling relentlessly useless, and etc.

200.gif

2hrz55

Last edited:
females cannot be incels... it's not possible

We need to brigade their sub and keep posting proof that females cannot be incel

female incels are like black KKK members its not possible

Femcels: I'M INCEL, AN INVOLUNTARY CELIBATE, I DON'T GO ON TINDER BECAUSE I DON'T WANT CASUAL SEX

>>>>>>>>thinking
"We want commitment not casual sex."

they need to google the meaning of celibate, too fucking funny

being femcel ONLY means "can't get chad as a boyfriend, boohoo hypergamy isn't steep enough in my favour"

Last edited: