Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel r/TrueRateMe is CUCKED

Gunnersup

Gunnersup

Banned
-
This sub is full of shit. Here is an example.
Screenshot 20200505 025509

On first glance, I would rate this man a 1.8/10, but people on this sub seem to think very highly of him, as can be seen in the comments-
Screenshot 20200505 025525

What a joke. Someone even said he has the potential to hit a 6/10 SMV jfl. Why does this sub inflate their scores so much?

The worst part is hes going to be thinking its his personality thats repelling the foids.

Redditors hate making people feel bad. I was on r/hair and these dumbfuck redditors upvotes this shitskin curry and called him handsome. Which will feed a delusion that he can get women, only for him to be brutally and mercilessly crushed.

he has high fwhr and good bizogonial ngl
Redditors hate making people feel bad. I was on r/hair and these dumbfuck redditors upvotes this shitskin curry and called him handsome. Which will feed a delusion that he can get women, only for him to be brutally and mercilessly crushed.
false hope is the gate way to unfuilled desires and misery

Tbh he 3-3.5 out of 10. He has some good skull features

That guy mogs me to the 11th realm of hell and back. Also fatcels are volcels.
Tbh he 3-3.5 out of 10. He has some good skull features

nigga are you serious? hes just a fatcel,i can tell there are good features under that fat and he has a solid skull and hes tall

Just be White

On first glance, I would rate this man a 1.8/10, but people on this sub seem to think very highly of him, as can be seen in the comments-
cope sub2 is deformed tier, the guy in the pic is just a mini fatcel he has the potential to be close to avg looking

The guy is just overweight. He can probably be at least average if he gets leaner. Although I do fear for his hairline.

The guy is just overweight. He can probably be at least average if he gets leaner. Although I do fear for his hairline.
he's balding

its completely fucking over for him

tenor.gif

That guy mogs every incel in this forum

he's balding

its completely fucking over for him
Easy to fix with hair system or hair transplant to be honest. He’s a volcel if he doesn’t put any effort especially considering he’s fat as fuck.

It's over for this guy

You post yourself on that sub for false validation.

fatcel = volcel tbh

Mogs me to infinity and beyond

That sub greatly updoots anything with a hole.

he has good bone structure, ruined his chances by being a fat cunt.

The worst part is hes going to be thinking its his personality thats repelling the foids.
just be confident LOL

also theyre so confused with PSL and IRL ratings that its just a shit waste of time

you can't just be 520lbs and then act like it never happened. he'll need a thousand surgeries for all the loose skin and it'll still look shit. also he's ugly as fuck(acromegalic) and bald. he's a 3/10 now, can ascend to 5/10 if he gets every surgery but not 6+ lmao

you can't just be 520lbs and then act like it never happened. he'll need a thousand surgeries for all the loose skin and it'll still look shit. also he's ugly as fuck(acromegalic) and bald. he's a 3/10 now, can ascend to 5/10 if he gets every surgery but not 6+ lmao
exactly. too many shitskin deathnics with their cucked white worship in this topic

I dont disagree with what you said but the white skin halo effect is real. Ive seen super ugly white guys get laid and decent looking incel curries.

I dont disagree with what you said but the white skin halo effect is real. Ive seen super ugly white guys get laid and decent looking incel curries.
that's because you live in usa. this effect is zero or negative in europe

Cucked? At least women show how shit they are through not malice, but pure honesty. Can't get them to do that in real life though.

I dont live in the US. White skin halo effect is real among foids in non white countries.

looks like the guy that goes nuts and kills himself in Full Metal Jacket

• Tall (and good frame)
  • White
  • High fWHR
He should grow his hair out, lose weight, gymmaxx/roidmaxx, use/do some stuff for his skin and a bit of grooming and he could ascend easily if not slay. He is not deformed or anything. he is literally just fat and ungroomed, I would change place with him ANY time.
That guy mogs me to the 11th realm of hell and back. Also fatcels are volcels.

Reddit echo chamber once again. They are just mass coping while chads and stacys laugh at them for trying to succeed as ugly freaks.

• Tall (and good frame)
  • White
  • High fWHR
He should grow his hair out, lose weight, gymmaxx/roidmaxx, use/do some stuff for his skin and a bit of grooming and he could ascend easily if not slay. He is not deformed or anything. he is literally just fat and ungroomed, I would change place with him ANY time.
do you have octophobia

cope sub2 is deformed tier, the guy in the pic is just a mini fatcel he has the potential to be close to avg looking

normie fat fuck

reddit normtards will never admit to people that its just over for them. Then it would completely destroy their little 'just work on your personality' argument. If everyone knew looks were #1 most important and they knew they really had no chance it would change the world forever.

I rate that guy as a 4 tbh if he lost some weight.

People would rather give false hopes because it lets them take the easy way out and just leave before the person gets mad, than be honest and face the music for telling them unpleasant truths. Deflection/diffusion of responsibility. Fire hot.

It's lol how being white > brown in North America (well, maybe except near Mexico) but brown > white now in Europe. The world is so fucked. Not to mention all these confusing race preferences make locationcelmaxxing impossible to figure out.

reddit normtards will never admit to people that its just over for them. Then it would completely destroy their little 'just work on your personality' argument. If everyone knew looks were #1 most important and they knew they really had no chance it would change the world forever.
Yeah, for the worse. This would either justify people outright hating us, or it would make us a protected class and we'd be bullied more discreetly the same way racial bullying is more discreet now. Also, a lot of people would take matters in their own hands and go violent, most likely sexually violent. So it's in normies' best interests to keep the wool over people's eyes.

This sub is full of shit. Here is an example.
View attachment 251784

View attachment 251785
What a joke. Someone even said he has the potential to hit a 6/10 SMV jfl. Why does this sub inflate their scores so much?

You rate that guy 1.8?
You're stupid, he looks dead average.

If he's 1.8, then I'm -9000

dude in pic looks like my cousin who is married with three kids. so who knows:feelshmm:

They are evil, they are giving false hope to the guy and he's going to get very dissapointed

He isn’t like giga trucel he’s just kinda fat maybe. I don’t think he’s anywhere near as subhuman looking as blackops2cel for example. I’d put him at like 3 or 3.5 or something

He mogs this forum.