Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL r/trooncel

no sympathy for fags

@_meh loves to browse the subreddit

Anything goes, other than bigotry (none of that misogyny shit you get in cissy incel communities).

CISSY

Justin Timberlake Reaction GIF

Damn this is an actual sub huh. Guess being trans will let you get away with anything even having an overt incel sub. Don't worry though they're still le heckin oppressed.

Ugh. Everything about trannies disgusts me.

no sympathy for fags
Degenerates deserve none. There is nothing more repulsive than a man "changing" his sex all for the sake of validation.

it's like the blackpill for faggots

Anything goes, other than bigotry (none of that misogyny shit you get in cissy incel communities).

CISSY

Justin Timberlake Reaction GIF
They're the sissies.

Kill all troons, annhilate all troons & throw oil on troons and set them on fire

Lmao I thought this was gonna be a sub for failed trannymaxxers but it is for pooners who are incel. Once again, these stupid foids born on recruit difficulty want to become men, and then are shocked when noone wants to have sex with a dickless manlet. Why should I have sympathy? They made a choice to ruin their lives.

I have a message for trooncels: YWNBAW.