Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal r/tall gets blackpilled

damn that height charts far more brutal than one on incels.wiki where 50% of women accept a 5'8 man,
wheras here less than 15% do.
You now need to be 6'6 to get max results on bumble

Call me a coper but I kinda do not believe that this height chart is real. I can't find any official source anywhere, and I don't believe that clinical Gigantism is more attractive than average height.

with that cutoff at 5'11-6'0 you need atleast a chadlite face to make up for lack of height

Call me a coper but I kinda do not believe that this height chart is real. I can't find any official source anywhere, and I don't believe that clinical Gigantism is more attractive than average height.
Probably bc guys lie about their height and foids are completely retarded when it comes to measurements

The hypergamy is worse than ever. 7'0??????? How this is even possible to have this hight??????? :feelsree:

Damn, the difference between 5'11" and 6'

Thanks for the chart.
Another fine addition to my collection.

Those dating apps should add a filter so you can filter foids by bra size. :feelsdevil:

That said, most men are now lying on their height. So 6ft online means 5"10 in real. And 6"2 means 6ft in real life.

Visit r/short and r/smalldickproblems. You can find one of the most brutal stories there.

Kek, it's over

a whole subreddit to being tall? gay asf

It would be nice to know the women's height and what their filter was set for, either way 5ft7 it never fucking began for me :feelsohgod:

It would be nice to know the women's height and what their filter was set for, either way 5ft7 it never fucking began for me :feelsohgod:
I'm 5'7-8 and stopped growing around 2011/12. I dont remember anyone calling that short back then, but I was definitely shorter than pretty much every other guy. Now I feel like a straight up pygmy when I go in public, especially compared to these ridiculous palm tree gen Z niggers and chads. Fucking insanity :feelsclown:

Of course I was getting rejected non-stop then as well. Blackpill is eternal.

How can u say "attractive at any height" THEN SAY YOUR DATE WAS 6'6
HOW ARE PEOPLE NOT SELF AWARE
meme gender and their undeveloped brain