Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL /r/SyrianCivilWar moderators are cucks. Entire global coalition against the Khilafah.

opsec

opsec

Captain
★★★★★
JFL. check this out in their rules.

2) Editorialization. The editorializing of titles to conform with these rules (especially tweets) is heavily encouraged. Inflammatory and biased wording is not allowed (incl: "liberate", "terrorist", "hero").

7) Terminology. Groups/factions/individuals have to be called as they'd call themselves. See clarification here. There will be no punishment for breaking only this rule.

one second later.

JFL (link)

>With following exceptions:
  • IS/ISIS can be called Daesh

JFL. its over for Muslimcels. reddit mandated stripping of our state's proper name. incredible.

next thing you know, youre going to be getting FBI visits for calling /r/IncelTears cucktears. absolutely beautiful.

the world is out to destroy our ideas.

I got banned from there several times even though I don't support any side. I just called things out as they were. They are such sensitive pussies.

I got banned from there several times even though I don't support any side. I just called things out as they were. They are such sensitive pussies.
theres as much free speech as an Assad prison.

at least the Islamic State (may Allah honor it) has standards and processes for treatment of prisoners.

theres been COUNTLESS instances of iraqi PMU executing IS fighters, even ones aged 15-19. JFL. muh "democracy and right to fair trial".

like ice cube said, "To the police I'm sayin fuck you punk, readin my rights and shit, it's all JUNK"

Entire global coalition against the khalifa

Well the Khalifa wants to rule the hole globe, so it is no suprise that the whole globe is against them, what did they expect?

Well the Khalifa wants to rule the hole globe, so it is no suprise that the whole globe is against them, what did they expect?
at least IS calls America America

meanwhile these low t CUCKS need to call them Da'ash and explain to everyone why you must say Da'ash and how they're fighting IS by saying Da'ash.

low t CUCKS that enjoy prostitution and adultery. to the firing squads with them.

stalkfurallah.

I'm not a Muslim, I'm pretty far right and want all Muslims deported from Europe.

That is precisely why i believe the Islamic State has the right to exist. I want somewhere to deport all Muslims too. I'd end all combat operations against IS on the grounds that Islam and the west will go their separate ways and no longer have contact and sign a peace treaty. Any Muslims caught in Europe/US/Anglo-sphere would be summarily executed. Likewise any infidels caught trespassing in the Levant will be subject to the same punishment as mandated by the koran.