Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

r/soccer does a census: 60% of its users are single.

People who watch soccer are mega virgins. tbh

Watching football is one of the most boring things ever.

football is pretty nice if germany doesnt fucking lose in the group phase at the worldcup jfl

60% isnt that bad of a number considering that well over 60% of reddit as a whole is likely single
football is pretty nice if germany doesnt fucking lose in the group phase at the worldcup jfl
Sorry kiddo

thats impressive for reddit ngl

The only good soccer game was when Germany raped Brazil in 2014

Just root for a soccer team brooo

It's true. I hate that I grew up a football fan. I've wasted so much of my life watching this tedious shit. I wish I'd learnt an instrument or something growing up instead, I'd be a rock star by now drowning in underage pussy. I weened myself off it for a few years one time. Sports are the most tedious and pointless shit ever invented.

Team sports are 4 cucks
Only uncucked sport is lifting and sprinting. Any 'for yourself' sport for that matter.

Lots of Messi dickriders on there ngl. Prepare for downdoots if you criticize their god.

Inceldom is making a new age for humanity.

soccer is by far the best sport for incels

I was a football fan. I tried to stop associating with it after the (((World Cup))) was rigged against Croatia.

I was a football fan. I tried to stop associating with it after the (((World Cup))) was rigged against Croatia.

Yeah, they got fucked. And nobody in the west even mentioned it. "France deserved it".

Yeah, they got fucked. And nobody in the west even mentioned it. "France deserved it".

The only thing France deserved that they got recently is the Strasbourg shooting, the explosion at the Bakery, the nice van attack, and the Paris bombings in 2015.

COPE

France had BBC genetics on their side tbh.

Many chads play football and it's what fuels their irrational narcissism along with their chad looks, but not these tribalistic losers.

People who watch soccer are mega virgins. tbh
high iq
source: i watch it & im a virgin
also, its FOOTBALL

soccer should be banned with its fans and teams

I'm massive football fan and I agree, but I rarely watch full matches I usually watch highlights, play fifa and watch fan channels

soccer is by far the best sport for incels

I do not say the same for futsal, it is a very fast game and it requires high bodily skill, an aspergercel would not do well. In the field you have space and you can think well what to do.

Football lowers T

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back