Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill r/Smalldickproblems is one of the most brutal subreddits

• Thread starter Deleted member 1269
  • Start date
Deleted member 1269

Deleted member 1269

-

I think having a decent dick is the only positive I have, other than that I'm a complete genetic shit. But my God is it brutal reading about all those dickcels crying that they will die alone due to their 3 inchers. The worst thing is that you can be tall, handsome, NT, rich but with a small dick it's OVER. You will get cucked or settled for and treated like shit. No foid will ever respect a dickcel. The genetic lottery for men fucking sucks because there are too many factors in play when it comes to being attractive and all of them are out of your control

But tbh it makes me happy when I see tall Chads crying that they have small dicks because they get to suffer like us instead of slaying pussy daily

Last edited:
I have above average dick but I'm still a manlet so that rules me out.

I have above average dick but I'm still a manlet so that rules me out.
Yeah our above average dicks are useless because we're ugly manlets and yet there are Chads with useless height and faces because they have small dicks lmao

The dickpill is extremely underrated in incel communities. Having a small dick and it's automatically over no matter how handsome or tall you are. If it's a microdick you won't even be able to penetrate foids.

The dickpill is extremely underrated in incel communities. Having a small dick and it's automatically over no matter how handsome or tall you are. If it's a microdick you won't even be able to penetrate foids.
yup, a big dick is the prerequisite before accounting height, face, NT, money, etc

I have no way of knowing how big my dick is since I don’t have a ruler. I can’t compare it to others really unless I look at other cocks in the urinal stalls

Most of the guys who tell that their dick is big are lying. You can easily jordienpmaxx with big dick. Eveyone should acknowledge the dickpill.

Most of the guys who tell that their dick is big are lying. You can easily jordienpmaxx with big dick. Eveyone should acknowledge the dickpill.
Never met anyone on here who said he has a big dick. An above average dick isn't necessarily big since you can still be only 0.1 inches above average

Never met anyone on here who said he has a big dick. An above average dick isn't necessarily big since you can still be only 0.1 inches above average
Penis size research is lie tbh. I went to averagedickproblems and guys were not 5s but 6s in inches. You need 7-7,5 inch and above to reach a spot.

Attachments

• https___s3-images.ladbible.com_s3_content_b0c99876611b0aeb42297424f763deb7.jpg
    https___s3-images.ladbible.com_s3_content_b0c99876611b0aeb42297424f763deb7.jpg
    18.3 KB · Views: 223
  • best-penis-size.jpg
    best-penis-size.jpg
    114.7 KB · Views: 227
  • main-qimg-6322d7b41e7726d668e5239799c32948-lq.jpg
    main-qimg-6322d7b41e7726d668e5239799c32948-lq.jpg
    64.7 KB · Views: 231
Penis size research is lie tbh. I went to averagedickproblems and guys were not 5s but 6s in inches. You need 7-7,5 inch and above to reach a spot.
I'm at around 36% orgasm rate, which is not that bad considering the biggest percentage of orgasm is 44%. But it's fucking useless anyway since this chart is only for Chads, Chadlites and HTNs

I'm at around 36% orgasm rate, which is not that bad considering the biggest percentage of orgasm is 44%. But it's fucking useless anyway since this chart is only for Chads, Chadlites and HTNs
People are also calling these guys misogynist for no reason :lul:

I see fat ass tall faggots with gf everyday, if ur are tall youre fakecel
And I see ugly guys with girls all the time as well, It doesn't mean shit. Outliers are just extremely lucky minority that don't represent the general rule

Bro u littarly just agreed with me, you didn't say "short guys" with gf.

Just admit it u cant b incel if ur tall
Oh yeah that was pretty stupid of me lmao. But the point is that both face and height go hand to hand. I agree that manlets are fucked no matter what (I'm a manlet myself), but I know a good bunch of tall incels who don't get any female attention