Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel r/shortguys is annihilating r/incetear (ultrabased)

Celius

Celius

-
I don’t like that sub tbh, it’s full of sexhaving zoomers complaining about being 5’8” but holy shit if it ain’t the most based shithole on that site right now.

I mean, the basedness is unholy. I shall bow before no one and nothing but my manlets.

And jfl at Princess_kitty14 being brutally roasted. Mentally unstable misandristic prostitute sucking actual incel dick on a daily basis turned out to be racist against Indians. Who would've thunk it? :horror:

One sub is collecting data and personal experiences showing that life of short males is a nightmare.
The other sub is bullying and threatening non-chad males just for not being attractive enough or gay enough for them.

Guess which one will be banned first.

One sub is collecting data and personal experiences showing that life of short males is a nightmare.
The other sub is bullying and threatening non-chad males just for not being attractive enough or gay enough for them.

Guess which one will be banned first.
r/shortguys will be meeting its demise very soon if they keep this up. IT cucks are severely ill. Let’s not forget the time they posted fucking CP and animal gore on r/ilovesoy just to have it banned.

r/shortguys will be meeting its demise very soon if they keep this up. IT cucks are severely ill. Let’s not forget the time they posted fucking CP and animal gore on r/ilovesoy just to have it banned.
Reddit would rather keep pedophiles on their site rather than unattractive males

Reddit would rather keep pedophiles on their site rather than unattractive males
The world wants us gone. They’d rather have ACTUAL misogynists and literal psychopaths to deal with than to catch sight of an ugly man.

The world wants us gone. They’d rather have ACTUAL misogynists and literal psychopaths to deal with than to catch sight of an ugly man.
:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

I don’t like that sub tbh, it’s full of sexhaving zoomers complaining about being 5’8” but holy shit if it ain’t the most based shithole on that site right now.

I mean, the basedness is unholy. I shall bow before no one and nothing but my manlets.

And jfl at Princess_kitty14 being brutally roasted. Mentally unstable misandristic prostitute sucking actual incel dick on a daily basis turned out to be racist against Indians. Who would've thunk it? :horror:

Princess_Kitty is a man. His real name is Robert Garnica. The pictures he uses are of his wife, Genesis Sabino Garnica. They're Venezuelan. It's comical seeing him talk about "broken English" when he's not fluent in it himself.

See my thread:

wish I was 5'8.
Then with lifts I'd be 5'10.

You're not allowed to vent about your problems related to dating as a man. Only women are allowed to and women get upset when they see men doing so and threatening their victim monopoly. Even though short men have a higher suicide rate than average retards will still tell them it's all their fault.

Of course these cucks and whores downsoyed such a based reply
It’s just SUCH a good fucking reply dude. :feelscomfy: It is just so sound and level-headed that you can tell it really pissed them off.

It put their hypocrisy on full display so naturally, they just downdooted and turned a blind eye. Love to see it.

You're not allowed to vent about your problems related to dating as a man. Only women are allowed to and women get upset when they see men doing so and threatening their victim monopoly. Even though short men have a higher suicide rate than average retards will still tell them it's all their fault.
This

I don't care about r/inceltears. It's a bunch of failed normies having a big communal circlejerk over how much better they are than those "creeps" and "losers".

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back