Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL r/short subhumans when confronted with a tall übermensch

Everyday as a manlet is an automatic L. A 6’3” guy doesn’t even take an L when confronted with man taller than him, because he’s still tall enough (maybe even ideally tall). It is impossible to heightmog a 6’3” man.

didn't even do anything and they're already seething

The internet emboldens people to go places and say things they normally wouldn't. A bully gets to easily pick on a group of people who are a low-hanging fruit and who far outnumber him. Sad, but the world we live in.

Any man using r/Short is delusional beyond recognition

Everyday as a manlet is an automatic L. A 6’3” guy doesn’t even take an L when confronted with man taller than him, because he’s still tall enough (maybe even ideally tall). It is impossible to heightmog a 6’3” man.
Untrue. Anyone can Be heightmogged

the impotence of leftist manlet rage, they can't get angry but they can cope, the ultimate cuckold existance, if you are cursed to manletism at least release the rage bro

If someone makes Him Look small, he is heightmogged.
No, because you’ll never be able to make a 6’3” man feel small. He knows he’s tall. He’s known it his whole life.

Well tbh nobody asked for his height

What The fuck Are you coping? He Will feel small next to a 6'9 guy
6’9” is freakishly rare. Even whilst being mogged, the 6’3” man is still aware he is tall, much taller than 90% of men who have ever lived.

6’9” is freakishly rare. Even whilst being mogged, the 6’3” man is still aware he is tall, much taller than 90% of men who have ever lived.
Yeah but when a 6'9 Guy walks by he is small For The duration of The mog

What is even the point of that sub? A modern day freak show where normalfags go to laugh and gawk at the midgets?

it's nice seeing them seething like that, they should have ended their copium if they wanted people to take them seriously

I wish we could brigade r/short for a day. Spam the sub with height blackpills which causes mass roping for the bluepilled cucks.

Kill all tallfags.

the impotence of leftist manlet rage, they can't get angry but they can cope, the ultimate cuckold existance, if you are cursed to manletism at least release the rage bro
You have them in your head rent free?

Tell that to the 6"6 fag at my work
Dance Dating GIF by BBC Three

6’6” isn’t a negative, but you’re getting little social gains compared to 6’3”. Studies show height gains taper off hard at 6’2”+.

Dance Dating GIF by BBC Three

6’6” isn’t a negative, but you’re getting little social gains compared to 6’3”. Studies show height gains taper off hard at 6’2”+.
All i can say is the foids at my work are obsessed with him even though he's a faggot and everyone compliments his height