Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL r/short relationship poll

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/short/comments/zannqp/whats_your_current_relationship_status/

:incel::incel::incel:

They should rename their sub to r/incel :feelskek:

"short kings and kweenz"
It's an ant colony of incels and foids who sell their onlyfans to those idiots

tbf, that seems typical for reddit. Actually, probably better ratio than most other subs.

Virgin but not le hateful inkwel :feelskek:

Majority of Reddit is incel, no surprise

That's actually an incel sub :feelskek: :feelskek:

Last edited:
It's gonna get shutdown with the quickness.

"I'm not lonely I have friends and family"

Screenshot_82.png

Omg. Just ignore your biological hard wiring bro. Holy shit the cope is painful. Also it's not really a bullet dodged because she rejected subhuman manlet genes. Hard pill to swallow, but on the contrary YOU ARE the bullet

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/short/comments/zannqp/comment/iypraj5/?utm_source=reddit&utm_medium=web2x&context=3

That's me but as a redditor :feelspuke: can't believe he's the same height and he's not on here, like he should

That's me but as a redditor :feelspuke: can't believe he's the same height and he's not on here, like he should

I'm sorry bro. A 5'3 man, is like equivalent of a 6'4 man in rarity. Literally shorter than the average Foid.

If you're ethnic at least you have an excuse, that being you're in the west and your women are whores for Chadrone.

Last edited:
"if my height is a big deal to a woman, she ain't worth the time of day, bullet succesfully dodged"
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Cumming inside a pussy is what you dodged chico! :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Invite the dude here cmon, he belongs here, he just needs some blackpill :feelsYall:

All those manlets are single because of their bad personalities not because of their height, am I right ITcucks?

that subreddit is just pure coping. "muh if a woman rejects me for being a subhuman 5'4 manlet she's sallow and not worth my time" yeah bro sure

Just some brocel in denial :feelsaww:

Their subreddit has less fakecels than the actual incel forums LOL

They have some high self awarness, didnt excpect that

Screenshot_82.png

Omg. Just ignore your biological hard wiring bro. Holy shit the cope is painful. Also it's not really a bullet dodged because she rejected subhuman manlet genes. Hard pill to swallow, but on the contrary YOU ARE the bullet

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/short/comments/zannqp/comment/iypraj5/?utm_source=reddit&utm_medium=web2x&context=3

I see nothing wrong with what he wrote. Better than simping for women who have problem with your legs.

I skimmed tho

Screenshot_82.png

Ahh yesss the "Im glad Im not in a relationship, because I can now work on myself" that motherfucker acts like he has a choice to be single or not

I see nothing wrong with what he wrote. Better than simping for women who have problem with your legs.

I skimmed tho

He acts as f he just applies himself he could get a relationship whenever he isn't soooooo busy to want to have one. To cope with this he spews IT feminist tier drivel.

In reality doesn't have a choice on being single. At 5'3 in the West he's no woman's first, second, third, fourth, fifth, ad infinitum choice.

3/14=21%

At most 21% of these dudes are in relationships. Not excluding the many who probably lied about being in a relationship.

Never began for manlets

We wuz short kangz n’ shiet. We wuz building dem flyin’ space pyramidz and shiet while dem tallfagz wuz livin’ in dem caves.

3/14=21%

At most 21% of these dudes are in relationships. Not excluding the many who probably lied about being in a relationship.

Never began for manlets
And even among those in a relationship, how many are betabuxx cucks?