Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL r/Short Posts in a Nutshell

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Incelius Savage is The Godfather of Inceldom
★★★★★
59E8287E E724 4610 9C83 7E0AA6D207FE

OMG, GUYS!!! Being 5'7" is, like, ABSOLUTELY THE BEST!!! I mean, seriously, it's THE PERFECT height. I can't even!! First off, let me tell you, being 5'7" is just spot on for blending in, not too tall to hit your head on every low door, not too short that you're always looking up to everyone! Plus, you're always at the right eye level for the majority of women, hello! Perfect for romance!

Next, think about the world we live in! Society is basically BUILT for us 5'7" folks. Cars, public transport, kitchen counters, ATMs! You name it, and we fit it PERFECTLY! And don’t get me started on clothes. The fashion world is practically DESIGNED for us!

And did I mention how being 5'7" is SOOOOO good for your health? It's the sweet spot for balancing body weight, ensuring less strain on our hearts! Better cardiovascular health, longer life. We're like, the super-humans of height!!

It's like we 5'7" peeps hit the jackpot in the genetic lottery, and I'm LIVING for it! Everyone should just accept the FACT that being 5'7" is the dream height for all men, and that's the tea!

tallfags on suicidewatch

All the users that aren’t coping this badly have already roped. This behaviour can easily be explained by survivor bias.

this was funny until i realized it came from looksmax

5'7 isn't even thaat bad try being 5'2 I can guarantee a 5'7 normie could get a LTR if they tried plus 5'7 range is the average human males height

5'7 isn't even thaat bad try being 5'2 I can guarantee a 5'7 normie could get a LTR if they tried plus 5'7 range is the average human males height
For subhuman yes, not for whitecells

Over for tallcels
Rope if you are over 5’8”

OMG, GUYS!!! Being 5'7" is, like, ABSOLUTELY THE BEST!!! I mean, seriously, it's THE PERFECT height. I can't even!! First off, let me tell you, being 5'7" is just spot on for blending in, not too tall to hit your head on every low door, not too short that you're always looking up to everyone! Plus, you're always at the right eye level for the majority of women, hello! Perfect for romance!

Next, think about the world we live in! Society is basically BUILT for us 5'7" folks. Cars, public transport, kitchen counters, ATMs! You name it, and we fit it PERFECTLY! And don’t get me started on clothes. The fashion world is practically DESIGNED for us!

And did I mention how being 5'7" is SOOOOO good for your health? It's the sweet spot for balancing body weight, ensuring less strain on our hearts! Better cardiovascular health, longer life. We're like, the super-humans of height!!

It's like we 5'7" peeps hit the jackpot in the genetic lottery, and I'm LIVING for it! Everyone should just accept the FACT that being 5'7" is the dream height for all men, and that's the tea!
good for health
bad for procreation