Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal r/short manlets take the sperm donor pill

Does he even need to ask.

I love how "having a good personality" is nowhere to be found in the criteria. The list is basically what we have been saying matters all along jfl.:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Is it possible to submit a false application when applying as a sperm donor? Imagine a bunch of 30 yr old hags thinking they’re getting a 6’5” blue eyed Chad’s seed and then giving birth to a sub-3PSL manlet curry. It would be the closest thing to justice for these eugenicist whores.

Midgets getting sperm from 6'5 dudes jfl

Is it possible to submit a false application when applying as a sperm donor? Imagine a bunch of 30 yr old hags thinking they’re getting a 6’5” blue eyed Chad’s seed and then giving birth to a sub-3PSL manlet curry. It would be the closest thing to justice for these eugenicist whores.
Theoretically you could apply for a job at a sperm bank and accidentally swap one of those tubes with your own cum. In GTAV of course :feelsdevil:

Theoretically you could apply for a job at a sperm bank and accidentally swap one of those tubes with your own cum. In GTAV of course :feelsdevil:
There was a doctor who did that. He injected several women with his own semen.

There was a doctor who did that. He injected several women with his own semen.
Yeah, I remember that youtube video. It was posted here.

I tried to be a sperm donor around 5 years ago at a sperm bank in the Whitest region of my country, for context the region is so White that you can go like through 5~10 different hamlets and villages without seeing a single non-White person. As an Incel I knew that it's very unlikely that I will pass on my genes through a relationship so I decided to become a sperm donor.

The questionnaire was simple, they took a photograph of me, they asked for my ethnicity... Well, I'm Ashkenazi Jewish, Sephardic Jewish, Dutch, French, German, Polish, Black, Indigenous American, Portuguese, Spanish, and partially Palestinian. The woman said, well, that should be good, as it would work with interracial Lesbian couples. The appointments were set up so no other sperm donors would see each other, because of my lifelong premature ejaculation I was always done super fast and actually saw the other donors, one bloke was a White 6'6 obese Tallcel, I knew that I wouldn't ever be first choice.

A few weeks later they said that they didn't need my donations anymore, a doctor said "Wow, we've never had a donor with a sperm count as high as yours, we can use one ejaculation multiple times" (note that you got paid a fair amount for each donation), I felt pride that day, I thought maybe it was because of the fact that I actually didn't fap for three days every time before the donation, maybe that was why my count was higher because every other man also fapped three times a day before the donation but me.

It was only until last month that it dawned on me, they didn't want my sperm because I wasn't White, they just refused me in a very polite and "non-racist" way. When it comes to sperm donation race > height.

I'm sure that a short White guy can donate more than any tall non-White guy.

I really hope that I'm wrong here and that ten years from now I'll meet some of my sons who hopefully aren't Incels like me...