Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

r/short is the new r/incels

BedTundy

BedTundy

Recruit
★★
4Ns1TnM.png

when will they learn

Being short is a death sentence in the West for men. You can literally be handsome facially, and women will reject you once they find out that you're a fucking manlet.

Good. Fuckers are in denial. Women despise all non-Chadlet short men. /r/short just wants to ignore the fact that any femoid they get would cuck them the moment a tall Chad shows up.

"Wallow in their insecurities"

Chad never has "insecurities", how come? Why is it that all agressive jocks with no inhibition are handsome?

I have a crazy hypothesis: maybe insecurity is caused by an actual problem and not your imagination?

If you feel insecure about your financial future, maybe that's because you're actually broke, and you should start saving up?

If you feel insecure about being killed by a bear in your wood cabin, maybe that's because there are actually bears around?

If you feel insecure about your looks, maybe that's because you're actually ugly, and you should try to find ways to compensate for it?

Wow... Mind-blowing stuff I've just discovered.

Why is everyone so hellbent on excusing women and their vanity? It's like we live in the old USSR or something. Everything is going to shit because of one group and no one is allowed to say anything about them.

Fontaine said:
"Wallow in their insecurities"

Chad never has "insecurities", how come? Why is it that all agressive jocks with no inhibition are handsome?

I have a crazy hypothesis: maybe insecurity is caused by an actual problem and not your imagination?

If you feel insecure about your financial future, maybe that's because you're actually broke, and you should start saving up?

If you feel insecure about being killed by a bear in your wood cabin, maybe that's because there are actually bears around?

If you feel insecure about your looks, maybe that's because you're actually ugly, and you should try to find ways to compensate for it?

Wow... Mind-blowing stuff I've just discovered.

Who is your avatar? Looks like looksminimised Jared Leto.

It's the guy who plays an asshole Chad in Stranger Things season 2. Stranger Things is blackpilled as fuck by the way.

Cool, this is sweet, blackpill the shit out of them, bunch of deluded morons.

As time goes on more men will independently discover the blackpill and be awoken to why females really are.

LOL'ED @ the bottom thread "Getting a girlfriend won't solve your problem."

Get outta here...

NegroKing said:
Why is everyone so hellbent on excusing women and their vanity? It's like we live in the old USSR or something. Everything is going to shit because of one group and no one is allowed to say anything about them.

Women are like the Jews on Reddit, lmao. 

You cannot put the blame on them for anything. It's always the man's fault.

chudur-budur said:
Cool, this is sweet, blackpill the shit out of them, bunch of deluded morons.

I'd like to join in, but my incel alt is banned from r/short.