Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy /r/short is PISSED at the manlet uprising

Deleted member 8

Deleted member 8

Self-banned
-

:feelskek:

If you don't like threads like this, then you need to be taught a lesson, filthy inkwell:

>muh therapy

Therapy can't make you grown, bucko. Nor make girls attracted to your midget genes.

People keep asking r/Short, why do we have to eat shit, but every other body positivity movement acknowledges the biases against them and is allowed to get angry? And the mods have dick to say about it.

r/Short is at war with itself. Between people holding onto the cope, and those who demand more. I take that sub less seriously than IncelTears, to be frank. I've come to terms with people on IncelTears. r/Short though? They don't wanna talk. And if they don't wanna talk, fine.

If you're not at least 6 foot five, you might as well not be alive.

Toxic :soy: :soy: :soy:

Also JFL at them telling short men to be self deprecating, literally proves what I've previously said about how if you're short you aren't allowed to have any self respect, you have to be nothing more than a jester who debases himself for others entertainment.
Know your place tiny, where is that place? Beneath my heel obviously, don't like that? We got a problem.

Oh my gawsh, he's like a little boy, it's so pathetic, I can't see him as anything more than a joke, what a loser.

~Every fucking normie ever.

If you don't like threads like this, then you need to be taught a lesson, filthy inkwell:

If you make self deprecating jokes so people can accept the fact that you're deformed you should shoot yourself in the fucking face

Americans are obsessed with therapy, holy shit. Therapy won't solve anything, it's a waste of time. It's a scam.

They are better copers than anyone tbh.

Jfl at this cucks. Femoids hate them but they just keep respecting them all day lonh

Americans are obsessed with therapy, holy shit. Therapy won't solve anything, it's a waste of time. It's a scam.
Going to therapy due to being a manlet, is like praying the gay away. Bagelcel has been to therapy, and all they told him was basically, "You need to change your mindset Chris."

Isn't that funny. When foids complain about body shaming, society tells everyone else to change how we look at them. But when manlets are treated like shit due to something uncontrollable, manlets are the ones to need to change their mindset. Go to therapy and come back out a jester bro.

Jfl at this cucks. Femoids hate them but they just keep respecting them all day lonh
I feel like reaching back and slapping the shit out of those cucks.

That's what happens when multiple levels of cuckoldry combine together.
  • You have the white knight mindset that most men have.
  • The Uncle Tom mentality of many lower status folk, where they try to round up their own kind to win favor and prove they're good boys.
  • Stockholm syndrome.
This all adds up into the cuck cocktail that is /r/short. Women are their superiors and must be appeased and protected, even though it's manlets who are roping left and right. Pathetic.

People keep asking r/Short, why do we have to eat shit, but every other body positivity movement acknowledges the biases against them and is allowed to get angry? And the mods have dick to say about it.

r/Short is at war with itself. Between people holding onto the cope, and those who demand more. I take that sub less seriously than IncelTears, to be frank. I've come to terms with people on IncelTears. r/Short though? They don't wanna talk. And if they don't wanna talk, fine.

Extremely high IQ post. Body positivism isn't allowed for men.

might as well migrate from short to somewhere else, the head mod is actually in an open relationship, thats all you need to know

Since when did tall people need therapy for their height or had to make self deprecating jokes?

If you think you need therapy for genetic problems like height then it's over

The sub has a bit of an identity issue. Part of this comes from the fact that it is gender neutral, or at least tries to be. Men and women face different difficulties, and to have women post about not being able to garner respect or inability to reach items in high places really spits in the face of the severity of male height issues. Add to the fact that dating is difficult for a short men and the women there have no problem virtue signaling short love, while in the next breath reveal they’ve just given their 6’5” bf a bj, then you start to realize the volatile nature and stupidity of that retarded sub.

It tries to be a catch-all sub for short ppl, perhaps hoping to be as light hearted as it’s more favorable sister sub, r/tall. It shouldn’t. At least change the name or create a new sub, something along the lines of r/maleheightproblems because that’s what it is - a sub for male greivances related to their short stature.

Last edited:
might as well migrate from short to somewhere else, the head mod is actually in an open relationship, thats all you need to know

It tries to be a catch-all sub for short ppl, perhaps hoping to be as light hearted as it’s more favorable sister sub, r/tall. It shouldn’t. At least change the name or create a new sub, something along the lines of r/maleheightproblems because that’s what it is - a sub for male greivances related to their short stature.

Isn't there a r/shortcel sub?

The sub has a bit of an identity issue. Part of this comes from the fact that it is gender neutral, or at least tries to be. Men and women face different difficulties, and to have women post about not being able to garner respect or inability to reach items in high places really spits in the face of the severity of male height issues. Add to the fact that dating is difficult for a short men and the women there have no problem virtue signaling short love, while in the next breath reveal they’ve just given their 6’5” bf a bj, then you start to realize the volatile nature and stupidity of that retarded sub.

Too bad the foids complain but don't leave. Instead the blackpilled short men are banned. Must be that male privilege again.

Truth is, they don't actually want their own sub, because whenever they make an alternate it gets no traffic. They need /r/short to stay the way it is, just like how cucktears doesn't actually want incels to vanish. After all, how else will they feel superior?

"No manlet, you must deprecate yourself constantly for our amusement. Self esteem is not for you loser. Haha haha haha"
This is the difference between us and the cucks. They think that, if they degrade themselves enough, that they can somehow be accepted into society. No shame. They lash out at anyone who tries to resist society rather than bending over and taking it like a little bitch

Isn't there a r/shortcel sub?
Yes. It's funny how when men complain and proclaim we'll make our own sub, it happens and it gets traffic. Meanwhile /r/short constantly says they'll leave, but they never do, or their new sub dies immediately. They can't stay away from /r/short, because that's where newly blackpilled manlets go first. Then the cucks and roasties try to convert these manlets who are on the verge of becoming uncucked.

It's like how cucktears is always ready to shutdown the blackpill. In fact I think there's a crossover between /r/short and cucktears, because I once banned a hundred cucktears users from trying to brigade /r/shortcels back when I was mod. They probably succesfully took over /r/short ages ago.

Last edited:
I hope the most based subreddit don't get r/incels threat

Then the cucks and roasties try to convert these manlets who are on the verge of becoming uncucked.
They don't try to convert them with their pussies, that's for sure.
They think that, if they degrade themselves enough, that they can somehow be accepted into society. No shame. They lash out at anyone who tries to resist society rather than bending over and taking it like a little bitch

Would they ask for any other persecuted minority (they acknowledge heightism & lookism are real) to make the self depreciating jokes as they ask for us? If not why not? That's all really.

Everyone on r/short needs to have the soy bitchslapped out of them

Would they ask for any other persecuted minority (they acknowledge heightism & lookism are real) to make the self depreciating jokes as they ask for us? If not why not? That's all really.

They claim to acknowledge heightism is real, but any time you bring up other advocacy movements and how those movements acknowledge society's biases, they say "No, those issues are serious, our isn't. Those movements deserve to be angry, ours doesn't. Heightism is no big deal."

I got banned from that place with my first post. Bikercuck is a literal cuck.

Just hate yourself for your height bro. You'll get pussy in no time.

They claim to acknowledge heightism is real, but any time you bring up other advocacy movements and how those movements acknowledge society's biases, they say "No, those issues are serious, our isn't. Those movements deserve to be angry, ours doesn't. Heightism is no big deal."

Diminish as opposed to deny. Then they'll get defensive. Tale as old as time.

weak minded if you can’t accept the heightpill without going insane

Just be a non threatening, self deprecating jester for other people’s amusement bro

If you think you need therapy for genetic problems like height then it's over
It's when you're not mentally strong enough to accept that your life is ruined because of height

why wud they need to suggest therapy for short people of height doesn't matter :waitwhat::waitwhat::waitwhat: