Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion r/short is even more cucked than cucktears imo

BlackpilledTruecel

BlackpilledTruecel

Looks permeate into EVERYTHING
-
These guys are probably the biggest incels in denial of all reddit, even more than cucktears or hapas. They're so obsessed with not "sounding like an incel". Good examples are threads about the bagel guy, and if you post anything blackpill related you get banned within an hour. I fucking hate incel in denial cucks more than anything, if you're a 5'4 male in the west, you're an incel by default, let alone fucking 4'11.

To everyone who is feeling even more insecure due to the bagel guy case. We're here with you, I'm 5'3 and even more depressed now. Saw the comments of people saying that they'd kill themselves if they were his height, Gotta say they're not wrong and I feel bad for the guy. It shouldn't be like this it is wrong. The world is unfair, I'd kill to be 5'5. I know we shouldn't pity ourselves but where else can we talk about this stuff? Short guys are being discriminated. And it's a real problem, I don't care about women, My love life is fine being 5'3 my problem is the fact that people disrespect you wherever you go. To the point where it's intentional. I even know those face that people give to people that are shorter than them. The I'm the superior face, Yes I'm very familiar with that. It's sad but we're here for you.

giphy.gif

LARP, heavy cope or asexual.

/r/short hates any short man who isn't docile. They think being good boys will actually make women like them and men respect them lmao.

/r/short hates any short man who isn't docile. They think being good boys will actually make women like them and men respect them lmao.
Short men who are delusional enough will cope by thinking they have a chance at a true relationship despite their genes. I guess it helps ease the pain of fighting an uphill battle their entire lives.

These cucks remind me of the ones from incelswithouthate. They're essentially out to prove how much of a good boy they are, like a dog trying to earn treats. They would rather be accepted on their knees than be outcasted on their feet.

People like us ruin it for these Uncle Toms.

These cucks remind me of the ones from incelswithouthate. They're essentially out to prove how much of a good boy they are, like a dog trying to earn treats. They would rather be accepted on their knees than be outcasted on their feet.

People like us ruin it for these Uncle Toms.
Better to reign in hell than serve in heaven

“I’d kill to be 5’5” that’s just sad.

Let this manlet/dwarves have their bluepills. They need it it to survive.

When your feeble mind can't handle the load that your life is ruined because your skeleton is not long enough, and you prefer to cope living in your own deluded bluepill world. Cool

I used to be one of them. I mean, I'm not a manlet, but my other physical attributes are lacking.

I understand why someone might choose to swallow the bluepill. To stay ignorant and deny the reality that they are genetic trash and it's over.

Let's not be too dismissive of incel cucks. When life kicks them in the face, again and again, eventually they'll come to us with open arms.

short men are so fucked why is this world so unfair

And yet my friend 5'4 has had more girlfriends than I've ever talked to, despite me being taller than him. What a cursed world.

Couldn't expect something different from Reddit. I think they even have some foids that are mods, they are hoping to get pitysex acting so docile. :feelsgah::bluepill: