Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based r/short gets blackpilled

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★

Comments:

Blackpilled

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Girls have always been attracted to him
Volcel if you aren't mommaxxing :foidSoy::ahegao:

I thought it was larp at first but that whore is 100% real
what do you think about your fellow uk citizien who was an incel shooting up people?

He’s literally me wtf :fuk: why did my mother have to be 5’5 fuck this gay earth

Last edited:
The scientifically-established and constantly real-life-confirmed heightpill is going to hit this muhfukken planet with unprecedented brutality, like an otherworldly tsunami of psychological anguish as more and more people finally come to terms with the reality of the situation and the reason for their own invisibility. Normie manlets (aka unaware incels, aka incels in denial) are in for an extremely rude awakening quite soon. Expect myriads more members to register here as the blackpill gains wider circulation.

Imagine being a mother with a 16yo son and asking Reddit users for help

over
if my dad was 6'1 I would prefer to live in the streets
My dad is a titan compared to me, 6’3 and I’m up to his neck area
Glad I’m an only child since if I had a taller brother I’d just give up

My dad is a titan compared to me, 6’3 and I’m up to his neck area
Glad I’m an only child since if I had a taller brother I’d just give up
Do ya strength mog your parents I think so

She's projecting foid biology onto dudes, men aren't necessarily done growing at 16. I'm short and even I wasn't done at that age.

Let the kid hope he'll reach 6 ft, it probably won't happen but he may still have a few inches left.

"Girls have always been attracted to him." He's in high school, height doesn't matter as much there, but it's law in adulthood and as the comments point out she had kids with her 6'1 partner for a reason. 50/50 chance she's short and surprised her genes made a short kid JFL.

Do ya strength mog your parents I think so
My dad is a skinnyfat normie like the majority of whites his age so I can’t really blame him, meanwhile I lift often. My only cope for my height is that I prefer the agility that comes with it

"I dated short men when I was single; it was never a deal-breaker for me"
But she just so happened to MARRY AND PROCREATE with a 6'1'' guy.