Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL r/short cope

RegularManlet

RegularManlet

Former Wagecuck turned Neetbuxmaxxer. Gymcel
★★★★

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/short/comments/1adoydy/if_you_could_make_yourself_6_inches_taller/

Comments filled with people saying they actually want to be short during childhood to learn things, the cope is absolutely unreal.

And I saw this poor kid, 16 male 4 feet and 5 inches. Poor kid man. I don't know if HGH can save 4'5 at 16

cope station VS humblebrag nation

"Suffering builds character bro!"
Image 25
I7vkp4z7h1k31

And I saw this poor kid, 16 male 4 feet and 5 inches. Poor kid man. I don't know if HGH can save 4'5 at 16

You mean 6 inches taller than I already was/am?

6 inches taller as a kid would have made me massive. But even if we're talking about a shorter kid, you don't want to only have height advantage as a child. I don't think it helps much.

Adding 6 inches to my current height would also be massive but I'd get to enjoy the benefits of that for decades (minus the likelihood of health issues from it).

Wow that image is absolutely perfect and spot on.
top post of r/shortguys, very brutal sub but will probably be nuked soon, so check it out while you can

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/short/comments/1adoydy/if_you_could_make_yourself_6_inches_taller/

Comments filled with people saying they actually want to be short during childhood to learn things, the cope is absolutely unreal.

View attachment 1051963

Wtf, I'm not even sure I've ever seen someone that short.

Nothing will save 4'5" at 16. Imagine treatment is a huge success and he grows all the way to 5'7". It's still over.

He may as well sign up for the circus at this point or dwarfmaxx. He ironically has a better chance of ascending that way than being a run-of-the-mill sub 5'10".

@RegularManlet

OH SHIT :lul: :blackpill::blackpill::fuk:

You mean 6 inches taller than I already was/am?
I think the idea is you get 6 inches of height, however you can get it now, or it can be applied retrospectively to when you were a kid too, so you have a choice to suffer through your teens as a manlet, and these copers are saying they would do that to "build character" and stupid shit like that.
Wtf, I'm not even sure I've ever seen someone that short.
I looked a bit through his reddit, his mother is 5'1 and dad 5'5 so they mog my parents, he probably just got unlucky genes plus some sort of actual disability or sickness, because if the kid is anything like me he is not growing past 16.

Well it's cope or rope

I'd become objectively tall then. But I don't think it could compensate for my ugly face.

Those copers in that subreddit are beyond saving