Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill r/short calls out retarded whore

Saint Cho

Saint Cho

NT is life.
★★★★★

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/short/comments/y5ivd9/tall_husband_but_attracted_to_shorter_men/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=android_app&utm_name=androidcss&utm_term=1&utm_content=share_button

Screenshot 20221017 165510 Reddit copy 432x872

based manlets

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

"Weird, even the few women who are actually "attracted" to short guys end up with tall dudes in the end anyways. Wonder how that works?"

ONE OF US. ONE OF US. ONE OF US.

Kek retarded slut went to r/short to ask for advice on how to fuck better with his tall chad husband

Stupid piece of shit subreddit

I just happen to be with a tallfag teehee

The saddest part is that she'll spread her subhuman short genes and create a new generation of manlet incels.

Surprised bikercuck hasn't wiped that post yet. Seriously fuck that subreddit and the shit mods that gaslight the fuck out of everyone on it.

"I always have been attracted to shorter men, someone close to my height."
"I'm 4'11"
"He's almost 6 foot"

Yeah, typical foid :feelsjuice:

r/shirt is a cucked fuck place why even browse this NIGGER DIRTY SOY NIGGER SHITHOLE FUCKING BRAINWASHED REDDITORS I WOULD LIKE TO SMASH SKULL BONES WITH HEAVY HAMMERS

These fucking cucked nigger soys how can you be such self sabotaging CUCKS?

They have to pretend short foids have it just as bad as short guys, let foids brag about dating guys 1ft at least taller than them, and allow tallfags in to brag. I would rather be subject to chinese water torture but instead of water it would be bleach vs. using that subreddit

They know it’s bullshit lmao. I have a feeling a few plebbitors that go on there, are on here as well

Finally, more dudes realize the virtual signaling and humblebragging.

Last edited:
All women are attracted to shorter guys. So they date taller guys out of pity.

Imagine being 6'0 and having to settle for a 4'11 gobliness. My sister was already 5'1 by the time she was 10. This woman is an absolute subhuman.

Shortest I would ever marry is 5'4

All women are attracted to shorter guys. So they date taller guys out of pity.
Top Kek

"Weird, even the few women who are actually "attracted" to short guys end up with tall dudes in the end anyways. Wonder how that works?"

ONE OF US. ONE OF US. ONE OF US.
Sent him the forum link