Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL /r/science article about us

Science is done by subhumans, chad fucks and subhumans who get kicked out of everywhere cope with science.

Subhumans are forwarding articles demonizing subhumans

This isn't science. This is a social "study" that is more opinion based than anything. Fucking redditors man
It says "science", therefore it is a fact. :soy:

I fucking hate normalniggers

basedspace.world
Is that site safe and related to this site in some way? And how big is their community? I need place to move after this collapses.

give it 5 -6 years and the number of incels in this forum gets over 100 000 probably . i would love to see how will normies react to this

Upboated because incel in title, classic reddit

The amount of researchers that browse this site is actually hilarious type incel into google scholor and you can see people writing entire thesis on this shit.

It's not extreme enough, no uprising = weak, ineffective movement
We're not a movement
The amount of researchers that browse this site is actually hilarious type incel into google scholor and you can see people writing entire thesis on this shit.
Yeah their obsession with this place is hilarious. We live rent free in their heads.

Somebody tell the faggots @ /r/science to post some actual science

This study is hilariously soy.

Can't post the photos for some reason but this study in summary is:
They're using 'extremist language'

they defined extremist language as:
foid
curry
bitch
rape
faggot
foids
nigger
kill
normie
thot
norman
roastie
landwhale

Incels.is scored higher on this word usage because we're a free speech forum and since other forums that were more regulated died incels.is was picked up, and that's the "rise in extremism"...

because we're allowed to say nigger and foid :feelskek:

Forced feminist indoctrination sessions for incels soon
We're gonna be kidnapped in the middle of the night and be forced to take gender studies and feminist theory until naturally grow pink hair and become 300 pounds. They'll also give us verified journo twitter accounts.

Enough JFL moments for today, all I feel right now is rage taking over my body.

There is nothing that brings out hate and vitriol in people more than the people they have unanimously branded are "loser" and "creeps" venting about their problems and frustrations in obscure corners of the internet.

It's all a bunch of fear mongering I mean even guys who have the most tame and least "extreme" thoughts and opinions will be branded as terrorist, it doesn't matter how understanding you are or how nice you try to be or even if you try to come to Common Ground with these people they will automatically hate you, it's not just about misogyny or whatever the hell they say, normies ABSOLUTELY hate Lonley unattractive men.

Even if they shut down all the major sites, new ones will always emerge. You can't make a problem go away by trying to shut people up. Taking down sites is pointless anyway. In this current society, the difference between what men are told and what reality is like is so great that many will be blackpilled without any outside influence.

Yes we are terrorists .
We are as evil as the gangsters who rape and kill .
We are the soldiers committing war crimes on children .
We are extremists who violently destroy churches .
We are a crime organization that destroys the world with drugs .
Yes clearly we are terrorists .
Fucking incel piece of shit.

What exactly is scientific about it? Do they put a bunch of incels in a science lab and use instruments to measure their hatred? Are they developing jew pills to treat misogyny?

It's their fault tbh. You shouldn't banned us from reddit.