Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL /r/science article about us

The fuck am i gonna do, Im just rotting in my room playing videogames

Forced feminist indoctrination sessions for incels soon

What A Bunch Of Lame Normies.

Let us speak and don't censor us.
Discrimination is only going to make us more bitter

Let us speak and don't censor us.
Discrimination is only going to make us more bitter
Fellow scandicel, Let us drink and cuss inside our homes xDD

They cannot ban you from your own house

Why do you say that?
It's really only a matter of time before someone from here goes ER and the admins are forced to pull the plug. Literally the same thing happened with PUAhate and 8chan.

In fact i'm actually surprised this place lasted for so long. I actually thought it would die in 2019

Lol, it’s literally their fault for banning us from reddit

is this even anyhow related to science atp? I can say that leftists are getting more extreme, but it doesn't mean anything and isn't scientific in any way

Studying inceldom is the lowest form of research and calling it a science is a contributing factor to why I will never take scientists seriously.

"trust the science bro :soy::soy: it works"

Studying inceldom is the lowest form of research and calling it a science is a contributing factor to why I will never take scientists seriously.

"trust the science bro :soy::soy: it works"
At this point stay away from reddit

Written by

Stephane Baele is an Associate Professor in Security and Political Violence at the University of Exeter. His research spans the social sciences to analyse violent political actors’ communications and to investigate the role of language in international conflict. As of 2020-2023, he is the project lead for the NORFACE-funded consortium “Extreme Identities” (“ExID”), which uses computational methods to map the far-right online ecosystem and analyse its visual and linguistic content.

Written by

Stephane Baele is an Associate Professor in Security and Political Violence at the University of Exeter. His research spans the social sciences to analyse violent political actors’ communications and to investigate the role of language in international conflict. As of 2020-2023, he is the project lead for the NORFACE-funded consortium “Extreme Identities” (“ExID”), which uses computational methods to map the far-right online ecosystem and analyse its visual and linguistic content.
Seems like it's this guy
baele.jpg

Mogs me ngl

"""""""""""""""""study""""""""""""""""""""

He is an incel in denial this guys only chances of getting married and divorced is by going to a 3rd world country and importing a noodlewhore to cuck him
Nah, i'm sure he takes showers and get haircuts, plus he probably goes to therapy. No way he's incel.

(((Stephane Baele)))

those guys take internet forums so serious, meanwhile their countries are being flooded with third world savage south africans

Based. More publicity for us

Why dont these assholes just google alivegore.com/taliban ? Do they honestly think these guys are less dangerous than a guy rotting away on his gaming pc?

This isn't science. This is a social "study" that is more opinion based than anything. Fucking redditors man

Why dont these assholes just google alivegore.com/taliban ? Do they honestly think these guys are less dangerous than a guy rotting away on his gaming pc?

western soy trait: think words and thoughts are worse than a physical menace

Reminder that its only normalfags that actually rape and abuse women

Last edited:
we are evolving just like those science cucks like to believe :feelshaha:

we wuz provin darwin right n shit

western soy trait: think words and thoughts are worse than a physical menace
Im not soy, I cant even gain weight no matter what i eat, Im still skinny.

Maybe its my adhd that fucks up my metabolism idk, Ive tried for years but i cannot get fat.

Im not soy, I cant even gain weight no matter what i eat, Im still skinny.

Maybe its my adhd that fucks up my metabolism idk, Ive tried for years but i cannot get fat.
im talking about normies, for example, they think racism is worse than a nigger stealing and killing people