Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel r/RoleReversal is both extremely cucked and extreme suicide fuel

• Thread starter Deleted member 101
  • Start date
Deleted member 101

Deleted member 101

I just wanna be loved, but don’t think I’m worthy
-
So many guys who want loving, caring and supportive girlfriends but will never get them because women only want to be dominated and fucked hard by Chad. All the females are LARPing and full of shit. Fuck.

Over. Femrodents are chadists, they ,in the best scenario, feel nothing towards below avrg males.

Yep. Welcome to hell, hopefully we will get to see nuclear war within our lifetime.

That's one among the reasons why I've given up on 3D foids.

Just made a thread about something similar, and yeah, I guess you just have to find a way to stop caring, or satisfy your desires some other way.

That's one among the reasons why I've given up on 3D foids.

Just made a thread about something similar, and yeah, I guess you just have to find a way to stop caring, or satisfy your desires some other way.
I don't even want to be dominated fully per say. I just want my equal half. Someone who is loving or caring. Someone who doesn't mind my experience and who could guide me through sex if she's not a virgin. Or if she is a virgin, we experience it together and have fun and laugh about the awkwardness of it as awful as the first time is. Someone who could help pull me out of my shell or at least be okay with me being shy. Someone who validates me. Helps me be more confident. Helps me feel good about myself, helps me accept myself and love myself.
I'd of course want to do this all for her as well. Don't wanna be completely self-serving.

Wow dude, haven't seen you on here for ages, thought you were dead ngl
I've been banned from reddit twice, the last time for "pedophilia" for calling an alleged 13 year old girl a slut when she was virtue signaling on r/braincels despite me clearly not showing any interest towards her

people who are into stuff relating to "role reversal" are into femdom and are a mere step below going full gay. a disgusting concept indeed.

people who are into stuff relating to "role reversal" are into femdom and are a mere step below going full gay. a disgusting concept indeed.
lmao based modcel

>wanting a loving girl is considered gay
>you're a faggot if you don't want to rape girls and punch them and call them sluts
>role reversal means you like gross shit like being pegged
shut the fuck up

I don't even want to be dominated fully per say. I just want my equal half. Someone who is loving or caring. Someone who doesn't mind my experience and who could guide me through sex if she's not a virgin. Or if she is a virgin, we experience it together and have fun and laugh about the awkwardness of it as awful as the first time is. Someone who could help pull me out of my shell or at least be okay with me being shy. Someone who validates me. Helps me be more confident. Helps me feel good about myself, helps me accept myself and love myself.
I'd of course want to do this all for her as well. Don't wanna be completely self-serving.
It's probably not healthy to spend a lot of time thinking about stuff like that tbh. But I think have a pretty good idea of how you feel, as that's similar to how I used to feel too. But then, at some point relatively recently, I had this realization. Most people seem to think I'm coping though, but to me it's more like I don't really have to cope anymore, if that makes sense.
I don't feel like it's possible to really connect with other people though. Actually tbh, realizing that humans can only ever really know notions of other people, ideas existing within and exclusive to one individual, never mutually shared, and never actually knowing or understanding others as they truly are, well it was quite a liberating revelation for me. I don't need to fool myself into projecting an idea, or an idealized concept onto another person to be happy, as the other individual isn't the important bit, at least not as far as you're concerned anyway. It's how you feel about them, and how you perceive them that results in the feeling of fulfillment. Both of these are things constructed solely by you, it's just that having another individual physically present makes such things easier to attain and accept.

Connection is only as "real" as you perceive it to be, and loneliness, the feeling of being alone, well it's just another arbitrary perception. It's possible to change this perception if you have the willingness to do so.
Ah it's the admins then. Haven't been back on reddit since honestly, sites cucked as fuck. Admins are all lying shitheads who'll pull excuses out of their ass to shut down subs and ban people.
Yeah I don't even post there now, it's pointless since I can't say what I want.

It's probably not healthy to spend a lot of time thinking about stuff like that tbh. But I think have a pretty good idea of how you feel, as that's similar to how I used to feel too. But then, at some point relatively recently, I had this realization. Most people seem to think I'm coping though, but to me it's more like I don't really have to cope anymore, if that makes sense.

Yeah I don't even post there now, it's pointless since I can't say what I want.
Even other incels hate it when you post about this because they think it's "cucked" or "bluepilled" or "beta"

>wanting a loving girl is considered gay
>you're a faggot if you don't want to rape girls and punch them and call them sluts
>role reversal means you like gross shit like being pegged
shut the fuck up
a "DOMINATING" female, not a "LOVING" female. in real life, females are repulsed by dominating their mate and are in fact only attracted to submitting to them, so it is in fact the opposite of a loving female. besides, what sort of healthy male would want to be dominated by a goddamn female, of all things?

a "DOMINATING" female, not a "LOVING" female. in real life, females are repulsed by dominating their mate and are in fact only attracted to submitting to them, so it is in fact the opposite of a loving female. besides, what sort of healthy male would want to be dominated by a female?
"dominating" means that she does some of the stuff men are forced to do for women. She is motherly. She lets you rest your head on her lap after a day of work that leaves you tired, or when you're sad or worried. She is there for you when you need a shoulder to cry on. You don't have to be her rock all the time, you don't have to dominate her 24/7. Ideally you are both equally loving each other and not treating one another like children. Of course I know that women hate this shit. This is why I'm fucking sad about women.
I am not talking about pegging, or eating pussy while you're on a leash. That shit is degenerate.

"dominating" means that she does some of the stuff men are forced to do for women. She is motherly. She lets you rest your head on her lap after a day of work that leaves you tired, or when you're sad or worried. She is there for you when you need a shoulder to cry on. Of course I know that women hate this shit. This is why I'm fucking sad about women.
I am not talking about pegging, or eating pussy while you're on a leash. That shit is degenerate.
this means that you want to be the weakling in the relationship. you want the female to be in control over you. you want the female to hold the leash. i am very much revolted by the fact that your kind seems to be more common than ever in the incel community nowadays. so much for the goddamn blackpill.

this means that you want to be the weakling in the relationship. you want the female to be in control over you. you want the female to hold the leash. i am disgusted by the fact that your kind seems to be more common than ever in the incel community nowadays. so much for the goddamn blackpill.
>wanting a woman to be a shoulder to cry on or be supportive to you makes her control you, you are on the leash
>wanting a fantasy means that you don't also see women for what they truly are
At least I don't rape drunk women, like you do. But I guess that is more honorable than wanting a loving and caring girlfriend.
lol at a pretty boy manlet shitting on a lonely virgin for wanting to be loved.

What, am I not worthy to you if I don't want a sex slave? If I don't want to beat the shit out of women? That I have to be a stoic, dominant alpha male that fucks other bitches?

If I have to do that to be "loved" by a woman (implying they can love lmao) then I don't want to be "loved" at all.

Last edited:
>wanting a woman to be a shoulder to cry on or be supportive to you makes her control you, you are on the leash
At least I don't rape drunk women, like you do. But I guess that is more honorable than wanting a loving and caring girlfriend.

What, am I not worthy to you if I don't want a sex slave? If I don't want to beat the shit out of women? That I have to be a stoic, dominant alpha male that fucks other bitches?

If I have to do that to be "loved" by a woman (implying they can love lmao) then I don't want to be "loved" at all.
Absolutely based and brutal tbh. Even tho I'm not really into that stuff, and it's a hard preference to defend, you did good. If I were a female you would get a head pat bro

ha! imagine wanting to be in a relationship which is akin to one among a mother and a child and still being able to think that you are the one holding the leashes. get real, kid. you want to submit, and you're pathetic for it.

have i ever said that one has to want such a violent relationship? no. i'm just saying that a healthy and "uncucked" male would want to be the dominant one in the relationship, the male (the husband, in other words) as our hormones command, instead of submitting to a female (being the wife).

what is role reversal?

Absolutely based and brutal tbh. Even tho I'm not really into that stuff, and it's a hard preference to defend, you did good. If I were a female you would get a head pat bro

that boi better be careful going to get knajjd'd

ha! imagine wanting to be in a relationship which is akin to one among a mother and a child and still being able to think that you are the one holding the leashes. get real, kid. you want to submit, and you're pathetic for it.

have i ever said that one has to want such a violent relationship? no. i'm just saying that a healthy and "uncucked" male would want to be the dominant one in the relationship, the male (the husband, in other words) as our hormones command, instead of submitting to a female (being the wife).
Then what the fuck is the ideal relationship in your eyes? Many of us have shit like autism, social anxiety, depression and shit. Asking to be the dominant one, asking to be the alpha male is a fucking huge order to ask of guys like us. Many of us were bullied throughout our lives by guys who ended up becoming successful Chads. This is why so many dudes end up killing themselves. Because we HAVE TO BE STOIC AND HOLD OUR EMOTIONS IN AND BE A STRONG BADASS ROBOT HURRR

Fuck this shit. Fuck women. I am human and I need to be loved. Just like everybody else does.

Last edited:
that boi better be careful going to get knajjd'd
Yeah tbh. Happened with @Parrtlord and he was banned. I don't think they should be persecuted for things like wanting to be loved. It's an integral part of inceldom, after all.

Jesus christ I don't see how it's bad. I don't wanna fucking get pegged. I just want someone to be there for me if I ever feel down about anything. How the fuck is this cucked? I am forced to suffer in silence because I am a man. An ugly man at that. Why is it so fucking disgusting to want the person you love most to be there for you?

This is why so many dudes end up killing themselves. Because we HAVE TO BE STOIC AND HOLD OUR EMOTIONS IN AND BE A STRONG BADASS ROBOT HURRR
Respect for you man I support you and I wish I could be emotional, but I'm too damaged now that I don't feel shit. If I had love early in life then maybe I'd be happy.

Respect for you man I support you and I wish I could be emotional, but I'm too damaged now that I don't feel shit. If I had love early in life then maybe I'd be happy.
I feel damaged, too. But I don't want to be like this. It hurts so much. I feel so alone and unwanted. The fact that I'm not getting sex is bad, but that is only a symptom to my turmoil.
Yeah tbh. Happened with @Parrtlord and he was banned. I don't think they should be persecuted for things like wanting to be loved. It's an integral part of inceldom, after all.
What did he get banned for?

Then what the fuck is the ideal relationship in your eyes? Many of us have shit like autism, social anxiety, depression and shit. Asking to be the dominant one, asking to be the alpha male is a fucking huge order to ask of guys like us. This is why so many dudes end up killing themselves. Because we HAVE TO BE STOIC AND HOLD OUR EMOTIONS IN AND BE A STRONG BADASS ROBOT HURRR

Fuck this shit. Fuck women. I am human and I need to be loved. Just like everybody else does.
look at the fucking subreddit you've linked. all the posts there are about females having the role of the HUSBAND. this is what "role reversal" implies. the wife becomes the husband and the husband becomes the wife. the dominant male becomes the submissive one, and the submissive female becomes the dominant one. this is the definition of it. it is not merely the female "being there for you" when you feel vulnerable or whatever the heck. if that is not what you mean by "role reversal", then it's your own mistake for calling your fetish "role reversal".

that person's threads were female worship tier and he posted them constantly.

eww gross checked it and its gay

At least I don't rape drunk women, like you do.
Wait, did this really happen? I always thought it was just supposed to be IT bait.

look at the fucking subreddit you've linked. all the posts there are about females having the role of the HUSBAND. this is what "role reversal" implies. the wife becomes the husband and the husband becomes the wife. the dominant male becomes the submissive one, and the submissive female becomes the dominant one. this is the definition of it. it is not merely the female "being there for you" when you feel vulnerable or whatever the heck. if that is not what you mean by "role reversal", then it's your own mistake for calling your fetish "role reversal".

that person's threads were female worship tier and he posted them constantly.
Because it's the closest fucking thing. Obviously my ideal would be an equal relationship. I don't want to be the dominant one all the time. I'm not talking about being dominated or having a girl literally be my mother. But the shit like emotional support and cuddling, and running her hands through my hair? That stuff sounds nice. It isn't about being "the husband" or whatever the fuck, it's about two people in a romantic, sexual relationship who both equally rely on each other, who both do whatever it takes (within reason) to make the other happy and to keep the relationship strong and healthy.

I wanna cuddle with a girl.
Wait, did this really happen? I always thought it was just supposed to be IT bait.
Could be LARP but I remember him admitting on r/drama to fucking a girl than was black out drunk while he was either sober or considerably less drunk. I don't know the full details tho

wanting your girl to not hate you for being sad or tired or laying her head in your lap as she rubs your head (as you would do for her when she's distressed) is not cucked

Last edited:
"Dominating" is the wrong word to use, at least for me. I just think women should actually take their fair share of responsibility, both in relationships and in society. There's nothing I hate more than the hypocritical self-proclaimed feminist womyn who still demands that the man take all the responsibility and be her "provider" (AKA wageslave/betabuxx).

as our hormones command,
So you're a cuck to your hormones? Are you even saying the things you're saying because "our hormones force us and if we don't submit to them we're weak and pathetic" or is it because you actually think the way you do. Isn't this illogical, you're complaining about "weaklings" when your whole point is "We can't and shouldn't escape what our hormones demand of us even though it doesn't reflect what someone might want". Isn't that thought pattern innately weak

So you're a cuck to your hormones? Are you even saying the things you're saying because "our hormones force us and if we don't submit to them we're weak and pathetic" or is it because you actually think the way you do. Isn't this illogical, you're complaining about "weaklings" when your whole point is "We can't and shouldn't escape what our hormones demand of us even though it doesn't reflect what someone might want". Isn't that thought pattern innately weak
we are all "cucks" to our hormones. they control us. we are glorified animals, and so we cannot really resist them. someone who wants to be dominated merely has fucked up hormone levels. you're not fighting against anything, and you are in fact giving into them. the ideal is to not want to go with any of your sexual urges at all. what i meant with that line was that, as males, what our hormones naturally command us to do is the definition of what a straight male is supposed to want. deviate from these and you are, per definition, a deviant. like the gays, the trannies, and etc.

So many guys who want loving, caring and supportive girlfriends but will never get them because women only want to be dominated and fucked hard by Chad.
I wouldn't mind dominating them, if they want to, but i've never given a chance to do so.

i swear some of u faggots spend more time on reddit than cucks

someone who wants to be dominated merely has fucked up hormone levels
I agree with most of what you're saying but wouldn't there be a general difference between someone saying "I want to be dominated" and their hormones saying "I want to dominate". Logically we can say wanting to be dominated has negative connotation. But we also can't say that these "thoughts" are strictly like innate from the hormones. Human "thought" is beyond its biology, a foid with a fuck ton of estrogen could use her "logical" brain (this is assuming foids are smart, bare with me here). To deduce that she wants to dominate, Or do you mean the "urge" to dominate? A foid could "wish" to dominate but her hormones could be set up differently so she "deep down inside" wants to be pounded. But it's not what "she" decided. If you know what I mean.