Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

r/rateme logic?

44rp3l

44rp3l

Recruit
★★★★★
I once posted 2 photo montage in the time of 2 months on r/rateme. Both pictures i looked same. In the first pictures i smilled and in the second pictures i didnt smile, i looked sad.
first i got ratet 5 / 6 and one random person followed me
Second i got rated 4 / 4.25

What does this prove? its a 1-2 smv drop just for smilling

⊕ This proves the NT-PIll. You will be seen as more attractive if you look happy and confidence
⊕ Brutaly honestly. In the first pictures i looked happy so people were lying to not break the news. in the second pictures they were ownest because i look like i dont care.

Whats your Opinion?

I look worse when I smile, I have that awkward forced smile

I once posted 2 photo montage in the time of 2 months on r/rateme. Both pictures i looked same. In the first pictures i smilled and in the second pictures i didnt smile, i looked sad.
first i got ratet 5 / 6 and one random person followed me
Second i got rated 4 / 4.25

What does this prove? its a 1-2 smv drop just for smilling

⊕ This proves the NT-PIll. You will be seen as more attractive if you look happy and confidence
⊕ Brutaly honestly. In the first pictures i looked happy so people were lying to not break the news. in the second pictures they were ownest because i look like i dont care.

Whats your Opinion?
ngl this is kinda legit

being happy in pictures and having a smile on ur face most of the time is NT and means u have high dopamine

if u have a bitch face 24/7 it means ur unsatisfied with life and therefore non nt, low genetics etc

But were the photos similar? There are good and bad photos.

Just smile! :bluepill::soy:
6f5.jpg

Brutal smile and NTpill:feelsohgod::feelsohgod:
@Zer0/∞

Smiling makes all men look worse, you only notice is after someone points it out, but you can't unsee it.