Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

/r/rateme is such a fucking joke

• Thread starter Deleted member 11159
  • Start date
mogs me to oblivion and back, a solid 6/10 or even a 7/10 gymaxed

He is clearly above average and even mogs tons of white guys because of his coloring. Are you really trying to say this guy is subhuman? Because if so, I cannot take you seriously.

“Your complexion”

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

srs tho this guy turbo mogs me. RateMe communities on reddit are still retarded tho.

He is clearly above average and even mogs tons of white guys because of his coloring. Are you really trying to say this guy is subhuman? Because if so, I cannot take you seriously.
tbh I would trade my white skin to have his eyes and jaw anyday

tbh I would trade my white skin to have his eyes and jaw anyday
Agreed. Not to mention even the guys on looksmax.org - you know, the autistic PSL ones - would consider his eye area top-tier. Yet the aspies on here think they would shit on him over there. This just goes to show that most "incels" are LARPing normies.

would consider his eye area top-tier. Yet the aspies on here think they would shit on him over there.

Holy shit lmao, not they wouldn't. His eye area looks like dogshit. Someone please photoshop his eyes a different, bland color so people can actually focus on his facial features. I swear this place can be Reddit sometimes.

But he looks like having possibility to mog lots of whitecels and make some of white girls wet

Those are certainly colored contact lens. He's a coping ethnic. Mogs me severely though.

Idk what ppl here are talking about but his only bad features are slight lower eyelid retraction and slight upper eyelid exposure, discolored lips, small forehead
His chin isnt fucked, jaw is good, he is not sub5 obv, he's at minimum is 5PSL

Idk what ppl here are talking about but his only bad features are slight lower eyelid retraction and slight upper eyelid exposure, discolored lips, small forehead
His chin isnt fucked, jaw is good, he is not sub5 obv, he's at minimum is 5PSL

Can you post him on Looksmax and she what people think because i'm banned.

I asked him and he's had latina's and white girls and aisans as well as fuck load of indian girls and most of them he reated around 6-8 being his highest as well as fuck ton of ugly indian orbiters, facially he is psl 4 but the colouring boost his smv hard. If you're an indian a couple of jaw surgeries and decent colouring will really halo u

I asked him and he's had latina's and white girls and aisans as well as fuck load of indian girls and most of them he reated around 6-8 being his highest as well as fuck ton of ugly indian orbiters, facially he is psl 4 but the colouring boost his smv hard. If you're an indian a couple of jaw surgeries and decent colouring will really halo u

Where did you ask him? Through comments or DM?

Where did you ask him? Through comments or DM?
pm

above average for a pajeetcel tbh

dead average if he lived in any european city but he has blue eyed ethnic halo

Mogs me to hell and back

From what he said it seems like all those are the ones who supposedly crushed on him.
i guess im too lazy to ask him what girls he's dated but i think his eye colour and colouring haloed him hard

This guy brutally mogs me from the deserts of arabia all the way to the mountains of alaska. He has light eyes, manly lower third, low fat face, good face symmetry, good forward projection. Lots of good white typical features. He has a bit of a long face and his eyes area is not the best but he has no outstanding negative features other than his obvious Indian/south asian look

I wish someone could photoshop him with brown eyes just so people could focus on his facial structure instead of the eye color halo lmao.
SO what ? Physical attractiveness is a combination of many features