Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

/r/rateme is such a fucking joke

• Thread starter Deleted member 11159
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 11159

Self-banned
-

People telling this guy he's a anything more than a 5.5/10 lmao

I bet if the ugliest person from here posted there he'd get at the very least a 5/10

hes not ugly and mog many here

People telling this guy he's a anything more than a 5.5/10 lmao

I bet if the ugliest person from here posted there he'd get at the very least a 5/10

He looks well above average. I’d rate him 7/10. Symmetric masculine face, good jaw and blue eyes. If you think im completely wrong, explain why.

@carticel found ur dox

He's not ugly tbh and has green eyes, giga mogs me ngl

Mogs me nevertheless

He looks well above average. I’d rate him 7/10. Symmetric masculine face, good jaw and blue eyes. If you think im completely wrong, explain why.

Blue eyes. Exactly. They're uncommon for his phenotype which adds a halo so people are massively overrating him. His eye area is shit. Don't know the exact austistic PSL terms but his eyes are fucking vertically huge and his face is narrow.
He looks strange, i'll give him that. I'd probably look twice, but that's it.

You have to understad, that the normie rating scale starts at 5 tbh.

mogs me cus green eyes

You have to be deformed to get less than 5 on there. Even r/truerateme is a load of shit these days.

Blue eyes. Exactly. They're uncommon for his phenotype which adds a halo so people are massively overrating him. His eye area is shit. Don't know the exact austistic PSL terms but his eyes are fucking vertically huge and his face is narrow.
you rate him what?

its his blue eyes, shit fwhr, and horse face thats lets him down definetly psl 4 or 5/10

Eye color gives him a huge halo
4/10 at worst

I think his low bodyfat and jaw makes up for his average eye area. I don’t think his eyes are shit, compare them to Rami Malek or Mezut Özil if you want to see some very shitty eyes.

What the fuck are you talking about lmao?

He has a long midface, and his eyes are failo'd by scleral show, but that's an easy fix.
Everything else is softmaxxable.

Jfl @ people caring about autistic psl ratings tbh, all that matters is SMV.

This guy has good SMV because of his eye color. With some softmaxxing he could become a curry mogger ngl.

Doesn’t look to bad imo, just his skin brings him down imo

he looks about high tier normie range wonder how tall he is

He has a long midface, and his eyes are failo'd by scleral show, but that's an easy fix.

This guy has good SMV because of his eye color. With some softmaxxing he could become a curry mogger ngl.

>Indian has high SMV because his eyes are blue

Holy shit is this reddit?
He also has a shit FWHR.
Awful nose
Already mentioned he's Indian.

Ezgif 4 cd26ac5329

wtf why is everyone rating this guy 7/10 or 6/10 this guys fucking gross facially. Look at those eyes.

Although his bones are good and hes tall so I would say if he was here he'd be a higher tier of incel and it'd be hard to believe he is incel.

you can't rate bro

above average if he was white

If you think this is below average you are probably fakecel

I wish someone could photoshop him with brown eyes just so people could focus on his facial structure instead of the eye color halo lmao.

If anyone on this site thinks he is good looking just kill yourselves now because you’re still bluepilled
Extremely delusional keep coping for his curry ass

This guy brutally mogs me from the deserts of arabia all the way to the mountains of alaska. He has light eyes, manly lower third, low fat face, good face symmetry, good forward projection. Lots of good white typical features. He has a bit of a long face and his eyes area is not the best but he has no outstanding negative features other than his obvious Indian/south asian look

/thread

wtf why is everyone rating this guy 7/10 or 6/10 this guys fucking gross facially. Look at those eyes.

Although his bones are good and hes tall so I would say if he was here he'd be a higher tier of incel and it'd be hard to believe he is incel.
how do you know his height?

This guy brutally mogs me from the deserts of arabia all the way to the mountains of alaska. He has light eyes, manly lower third, low fat face, good face symmetry, good forward projection. Lots of good white typical features. He has a bit of a long face and his eyes area is not the best but he has no outstanding negative features other than his obvious Indian/south asian look
He still gets no pussy

Imagine if he was white

@OverBeforeItBegan
you mog him?

Ugly ass curry with a nerd skull
What specifically? Ugly ass curry with nerd skull doesnt tell me much other than you think hes ugly. What about his lower third, facial symmetry, eye color, how are these features not enough to make him attractive? Is it his race? What about his skull shape? If he was white with this skull shape would he be attractive?

What specifically? Ugly ass curry with nerd skull doesnt tell me much other than you think hes ugly. What about his lower third, facial symmetry, eye color, how are these features not enough to make him attractive? Is it his race? What about his skull shape? If he was white with this skull shape would he be attractive?
Are you delusional? I can just look at his pathetic wimpy skull and notice he doesn’t get pussy. Stop with the autistic psl shit. His curryness is enough for me to know its over for him.

cant wait for colvin to come in here and rate him at a precise 4.1224245345/10

He has a pretty good foundation. If he started lifting he would look more intimidating and slay. JBC