Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW r/Raceplay has 132k members

JBW > BBC cope

"race doesnt matter bro, unless its a humiliation kink for my own race!!!!!" :feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::ahegao::feelsmage::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil:

its time for a REAL holoacust man. The jews must pay

"race doesnt matter bro, unless its a humiliation kink for my own race!!!!!" :feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::ahegao::feelsmage::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil:

its time for a REAL holoacust man. The jews must pay
Foids are the real racists.

Btw whats the story behind your avi? Looks like some yugiohslav "volunteer" in the SS
Yeah, he was a mulatto who fought with the Croats during the Yugoslav Wars. Being a mongrel myself, I can relate to his frustration and wanting to belong.

Yeah, he was a mulatto who fought with the Croats during the Yugoslav Wars. Being a mongrel myself, I can relate to his frustration and wanting to belong.
Yugoslav war and east Ukraine war is a hell of a meme battlefield

Yugoslav war and east Ukraine war is a hell of a meme battlefield
Tbh, I wish I was alive back then to sign up as a mercenary and fight in the war tbh.

Tbh, I wish I was alive back then to sign up as a mercenary and fight in the war tbh.
I have relatives who fought in Yugoslav wars on Croat and Serb sides, you'd get bored quickly because majority of war was just random skirmishes and criminals doing war crimes on civilians. Bunch of bloodshed for nothing.

I have relatives who fought in Yugoslav wars on Croat and Serb sides, you'd get bored quickly because majority of war was just random skirmishes and criminals doing war crimes on civilians.
I mean it would be fun to actually fight for something worth fighting for, and to belong as part of a group.

Sames. Dying for whatever is worth so much more than this crappy life

A modern becky on a dating app could do selections in the death camp better and quicker than any nazi officer :fuk:

and we're the racists :feelshaha:

Reddit is filled with whores looking for onlyfans subs

So? Pretty sure you can find reddits about women looking for BBC if you want to.

2063904 thepunisher27 20

Reminds of Tiberiu Bulat from the comic Punisher Max (based and not capeshit), he was a Romanian mercenary that joined the war just to mow down ppl and then became a sex trafficker kek

can't kpopmax your dick apparently