Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL R/NotHowGirlsWork on female vs male dating requirements

Retardfuel

Retardfuel

An alcoholic
★★★★★
Screenshot 20240207 142317 Reddit

Screenshot 20240207 142332 Reddit

It’s just a bunch of faggots and troons

"I have studies" will never work, and frankly it's shaky science. You should only say "I have studies" if the thing you're claiming is something everyone already knows is true.

For instance, I've brought up the 20/20 experiment where they brought in those ladies and exposed them for their bias against short men. That only works because we all know women aren't into short men. That's why a mainstream outlet like 20/20 decided to do an experiment on it.

Foids are sensitve af.

I'm not an asshole and not fat, now date me

"I have studies" will never work, and frankly it's shaky science. You should only say "I have studies" if the thing you're claiming is something everyone already knows is true.

For instance, I've brought up the 20/20 experiment where they brought in those ladies and exposed them for their bias against short men. That only works because we all know women aren't into short men. That's why a mainstream outlet like 20/20 decided to do an experiment on it.
the issue is that most studies on small things that very little people care about have a sample size of like 10. which is not even close to enough for a statement of this size

All this "JBW" shit is getting on my nerves. I agree with everything he said except the white part. Where I live, do you know how many times I see white women with spics, niggers, curryniggers, etc, but never white men with other races? It depends where you live. In my state, being a shitskin is exotic which is why white women cream their pants when they see a nigger skin.

All this "JBW" shit is getting on my nerves. I agree with everything he said except the white part. Where I live, do you know how many times I see white women with spics, niggers, curryniggers, etc, but never white men with other races? It depends where you live. In my state, being a shitskin is exotic which is why white women cream their pants when they see a nigger skin.
The power of the BBC sword stands undefeated

do they actually believe this? at least there is scientific evidence for the bp and anyone can try tinder chadfishing experiments Foids love to just make shit up

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back