Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting R/niceguys is more used by female, r/justneckbeardthings is used more by men

Blackpill beliver

Blackpill beliver

Banned
-
Those 2 subs weirdly post "niceguys" and "neckbeards" usually associated whit incels,the fedora the catanas(?) as a sterotype

R/niceguys is more used by holes,even lil foids like 14 and 15 i've seen and they always be posting screens of their Dm's ,the dm's guys they dont like,what made me understand is used by foids was they use world like manspaing and other...

R/justneckbeardthings is mostly used by men,lol better to say soyboys, in fuck they just shame men for liking anime girls ( better a fake loli instead of those disgusting bitches women are nowadays) and bullishit... on tik tok girls say bullishit like "i hate men i only like anime's ones" and they get tousends of likes,nobody shame them and other women dont call them loser;so those dirty soys are the fuckin worst they put other men down ( men that usually cant have choose)
But suprise surpise,when they talk about viriginity comes out in this sub many comments saying "yeah im a virgin hahaha" or the meme whit virgin vs chad the virgin and insicure walk the commens where like "this is me"
So those cucks really are betas and insicure non chads and they cope whit shaming other men,and i think many are also pedophile and they shame guys in their 20's liking underage developed girls,they are all fucking coping and made me realize men are their own worst enemy
All they do is gaslight other men,they get mad men have actually sexual desires they cant act,and their looks and status puts them down, coping men are THE FUCKING WORST
Always to defends females,ALWAYS ,females destroy them but they still defend foids...

Don't waste your time on those misandrist subs.

Those subs are just r/inceltearstears

R/niceguys is more used by holes,even lil foids like 14 and 15 i've seen and they always be posting screens of their Dm's ,the dm's guys they dont like,what made me understand is used by foids was they use world like manspaing and other...
This is why I cannot understand the love some guys have for teenage foids: They incorporate everything negative about foids turned up to eleven. Unironically I know nothing more despicable/disgusting than teenage girls when it comes to the treatment of men (especially unattractive men).

Why are “nice guys” so hated? They have been told their whole lives that being nice can win a foids heart, and they’re just getting frustrated from getting brutally rejected over and over

niceguys is mostly just screenshots of ugly guys shooting their shot via texts so obviously it would be foid centric since it's just signaling how attractive they are that guys lose their minds over rejection.
Why are “nice guys” so hated? They have been told their whole lives that being nice can win a foids heart, and they’re just getting frustrated from getting brutally rejected over and over
Because they committed the ultimate crime. Being born unattractive.

Because foids unironically neither have the empathy (e.g. capacity to reflect about the writings of others, feel their plight and understand their actions/feelings) nor the life experience to know what shit they have been through. Even the most disgusting female specimen had some orbiters/simps, being completely lonely is something women never experience. Their worst nightmare (e.g. stalkers/harassers) is literally too much attention (e.g. someone wanting them too much).

Don't waste your time on those misandrist subs.

Those subs are just r/inceltearstears

This is why I cannot understand the love some guys have for teenage foids: They incorporate everything negative about foids turned up to eleven. Unironically I know nothing more despicable/disgusting than teenage girls when it comes to the treatment of men (especially unattractive men).

Foids want an emotional tampon whenever chad rejects them but they get angry whenever the normie asks for a relationship.

We love them looks,and sadly older women are the ones brainwashing the younger,before this shit i italy where i live most of them aint that bad,but looks like they become crazier as days passing

Probably because they romanticize it in their mind.

R/niceguys is more used by female, r/justneckbeardthings is used more by cucks​

FTFY