Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over R/Midgetsonlyfans

• Thread starter 5ft4ropeconnoisseur
  • Start date
Not a troon but sometimes wish I'd have been born a woman. You really just cant lose, unless youre facially horribly disfigured somehow.

Not a troon but sometimes wish I'd have been born a woman. You really just cant lose, unless youre facially horribly disfigured somehow.
even the disfigured ones have bfs

they literally cannot lose

I think about this almost everyday. Foids can't lose, if you a male and born as a midget its over but if you are a women, lots of guy wants you lol

Pedo men like midgets cause it’s as close as they can get to what they want

Men being pathetic freaks like usual........

Nope

I'll NEVER want to become a foid

I'm never gonna pay for this shit

but tbh I would fuck a midget ded srs so hard tbh tbh tbh

midgets are hot tbh

I need to update my standards checklist. It should read as follows from now on.

Biologically Female [:yes:]
Not Deformed* [:yes:] (Except midgets).

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back