Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

r/magictcg is burning right now because of some cosplay whore.

T

TheIncelPill

Banned
-
Anyone else seeing this shit?

Background: A Magic cosplayer recently said she was going to "quit" Magic cosplays because of "harassment" by a user named Unsleeved Media. What does that harassment entail? We don't know. Because whenever you ask or question the accusation, you're BANNED from the fucking subreddit! Just got mine the other day.

Thousands of supporting upvotes, demonization of our community, and calls to be more "inclusive", all because a woman couldn't use the block button online. A female who barely even fucking plays the game. 

A better view of the situation from the accused. No shit, he's ugly as fuck. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y_Q4B9lURSY&t=1s

Females ruin EVERYTHING. End of discussion.

Incels/subhuman males: Just LDAR boys, give it up. This world is AGAINST you. They will take EVERYTHING From you. Rot and do everything you can to leech of others. Start using drugs to cope

What exactly was your question?
Not saying it's your fault, and not saying that reddit mods are always judicious, but if you sperged then we gotta know

SJWs need to be dealt with

cyborgglory said:
Not saying it's your fault, and not saying that reddit mods are always judicious, but if you sperged then we gotta know

I doubt he sperged out. This is a quote from one of the mods of that subreddit: "[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif]If you decide to lecture us on how you, as a straight white male, are the real harassment victim here, you get a permanent ban from [/font][font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif]/r/magictcg[/font][font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif]."[/font]

[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif]lol[/font]

SJWs and Feminist need to be taken out back and rounded up in front of a firing squad.

retarded_dumbshit said:
I doubt he sperged out. This is a quote from one of the mods of that subreddit: "[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif]If you decide to lecture us on how you, as a straight white male, are the real harassment victim here, you get a permanent ban from [/font][font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif]/r/magictcg[/font][font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif]."[/font]

Yeah, just venting. No longer have the motivation for long ultra sperg rants.

retarded_dumbshit said:
cyborgglory said:
I doubt he sperged out. This is a quote from one of the mods of that subreddit: "[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif]If you decide to lecture us on how you, as a straight white male, are the real harassment victim here, you get a permanent ban from [/font][font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif]/r/magictcg[/font][font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif]."[/font]
I had no fucking idea how bad that sub was, oops
teaches me for trusting mods

Currently Rotting said:
Incels/subhuman males: Just LDAR boys, give it up. This world is AGAINST you. They will take EVERYTHING From you. Rot and do everything you can to leech of others. Start using drugs to cope

This.

This is why you can't have these stupid geek tier hobbies