Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill r/lonely and r/virgin basically prove the blackpill

Total Imbecile

Total Imbecile

Honorary ethnic
★★★★★
Literally all women have boyfriends or husbands but somehow nobody cares about them; They also gets tons of replies

Literally all guys are KHHVs

Just visited r/lonely and the first result is a married woman complaining that shes not a 10

I’ll probably delete this tomorrow out of embarrassment but it still stands true. Perhaps people here won’t have a lot of sympathy because I am married and because I am in my late twenties, but I still feel like a lot of problems in my life would be solved if I had been born hot.

I’m not ugly apparently, I’ve been told I’m even slightly above average looking, but I have body dysmorphia and as I inch closer to the 3rd decade of my life, I have never felt more worthless. Even my own best friend and husband told me I was better looking when I was younger, as if that was something I shouldn’t feel offended by.

Fuck youre right I will have 0 sympathy, wtf is a married woman doing attentionwhoring on r/lonely

Then I go over to r/virgin which is a bit better in that there are more actually lonely people since its 99% FA guys but every now and then theres a woman

And what do you know theres one right now just rubbing it in to all the guys

I’m a 24F, the guy that I had a crush on would sleep around with women every other weekend. I know because we used to have lunch together every other day coz of work and we used to always talk about our weekends or whatever. I even went for one of his weekend parties where he just disappeared and came back home later.

So one thing leads to another and one night we are making out. And I’m on my period and a virgin, and I don’t want to tell him all that so I just tell him that I’m uncomfortable going down. And it’s our first time so we should just chill.

After this day, he starts showing interest on me sexually, and texts me randomly and asks to meet and stuff, I’m also happy because I really like him like that.

And then one day at work I tell him that I’m a virgin, and that’s it. He gives me all the reasons from this world on why we shouldn’t sleep together!

So let’s just hypothetically come to the conclusion that I’ll meet a guy again with whom I would want to sleep with.. should I tell him that I’m a virgin or not?

Props to this Chad for not taking her virginity, but this girl is a virgin for no reason other than CHAD ONLY and yet she has the audacity to complain

JFL @ the world

Foids do not consider subChads as humans but more like insects, this is why fucking them is out of question for them.

When a foid complains i just wanna shoot a bullet through her pussy :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

Also r/deadbedrooms

Also r/deadbedrooms

Yeah wtf is up with that sub

It used to be mostly guys but its literally all women now who are sexually active but are not happy with how often theyre having sex (2-3 times /week)

Meanwhile all the guys havent touched their wives in like 2+ years

Male success stories: divorcing and breaking up and then trying to date again

Female success stories: either they fix the issue and have more sex or straight up cheat

Seriously JFL

It used to be mostly guys but its literally all women now who are sexually active but are not happy with how often theyre having sex (2-3 times /week)

Female success stories: either they fix the issue and have more sex or straight up cheat

Seriously JFL
Usually males complaining about their starfish sexlives or going mentally insane

just ban all females from these kind of subreddits tbh

There's a sub called virgin? Jfl might as well reroute to the cuckit main page.

tag should've been ragefuel. this makes blood boil.

Props to this Chad for not taking her virginity, but this girl is a virgin for no reason other than CHAD ONLY and yet she has the audacity to complain

JFL @ the world
that's the thing about virgins today. you see, in the past, it was expected that a girl was a virgin. she was penalized when she was one, but didn't gain any points if she was. now, she loses no points for being a slut, but becomes an entitled chad only girl just because she didn't act like a whore.

Seriously JFL

when you live on tutorial island, even beating the ant mobs with endgame equipment feels like a challenge.

I hate women. So. Fucking. Much.

Why are they allowed on places like that? To mock the thousands of males who have never even gotten a hug? I REALLY hope they die a miserable, slow painful death after getting hit by a bus.

Last edited:
Lonely for male= foids avoid eye
contact and never smile at me and have less than 3 male friends.Lonely for foids= I feel like a narcissistic snowflake and not a queen/princess cuzz I have less than 100k followers on social medias.

r/deadbedrooms is a preview of the hell that awaits incel caliber guys who “ascend” through betabuxxing. Basically a marriage that involves months or years without sex occasionally punctuated by bad starfish sex with a woman who resents you because you aren’t Chad and would rather be doing just about anything else and is only with you for money and security. Divorce is inevitable in these types of marriages. Better incel than cuck as the saying goes. That blackpill comic about betabuxxing perfectly sums up that subreddit.

The place is also sort of a waiting room for MGTOW stuff. After these guys are sent their own way through divorce you usually see them posting on MGTOW forums. The most amusing thing for me is when these guys try redpill/PUA tactics on their wives that don’t want to fuck them, like running dread game. It just hastens the inevitable divorce.

Last edited:
Chad either shit test her if she's easy, doesn't want her to run after him or simply doesn't want to do it slow.

The vagina needs to become used to getting penetrated first before Chad's can ram their 7inch dicks in balls deep

Last edited:
just ban all females from these kind of subreddits tbh
Ban women from life
r/deadbedrooms is a preview of the hell that awaits incel caliber guys who “ascend” through betabuxxing. Basically a marriage that involves months or years without sex occasionally punctuated by bad starfish sex with a woman who resents you because you aren’t Chad and would rather be doing just about anything else and is only with you for money and security. Divorce is inevitable in these types of marriages. Better incel than cuck as the saying goes. That blackpill comic about betabuxxing perfectly sums up that subreddit.

The place is also sort of a waiting room for MGTOW stuff. After these guys are sent their own way through divorce you usually see them posting on MGTOW forums. The most amusing thing for me is when these guys try redpill/PUA tactics on their wives that don’t want to fuck them, like running dread game. It just hastens the inevitable divorce.
Strong first post greycel, keep it up :feelsmage: