Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

r/LadyBoners

jagged0

jagged0

Banned
-
r/LadyBoners shows the men that femoids get wet over, and look what you don't see? The average blue-pilled cucktears user with his neckbeard and white knight fedora on.

Most women aren't going to jerk off to blue-pilled posters and neckbeards. How do these blue-pilled and neckbeard posters, not know that they'll never be desired?

JFL if you don't look like one of those guys in 2018... at the very least.

all white boys (actually I saw one chink lol)

but yeh Just Be White is just a stupid lie, right guys?

Surely they will get wet over ugly manlets

Yep who said females aren’t a hive mind who only like the same thing

but looks dont matter right normies!!!!!!!!!!

NekoStance said:
all white boys (actually I saw one chink lol)

but yeh Just Be White is just a stupid lie, right guys?

this.

and lol @ the one half-bbc on the front page rn being a trannie

A huge chunk of the subscriber base is probably gay men though.

/r/LadyBoners is proof that women don't give two fucks about personality, and it's not like us guys were we look at pics of hot girls to jack off, the roasties and landwhales on /r/LadyBoners look at those pics to go "aww he is such a hottie Iw ant him xoxo".

jagged0 said:
COPE!!!!!!!

Playgirl was notorious for its subscribership being mostly gay men. I really don't think it's unreasonable to think a lot of fags use /r/ladyboners.

not_here_4_points said:
Playgirl was notorious for its subscribership being mostly gay men. I really don't think it's unreasonable to think a lot of fags use /r/ladyboners.

Huh? What do fags use playgirl for spare tissue?

Also they are all interested in exactly the same type of male, masculine, god-tier jaw, frame, eye area, etc, and tall as well. Meanwhile men have a fetish for just about every type of woman.

idkwattodowithlife said:
Most women aren't going to jerk off to blue-pilled posters and neckbeards. How do these blue-pilled and neckbeard posters, not know that they'll never be desired?

They think they're "above it all". Pretty sad tbh.