Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL r/interracialdating shows blatant hypergamy at its finest.

ordinaryotaku

ordinaryotaku

Rotting collegecel. Women hate me for existing.
★★★★★

https://www.reddit.com/r/interracialdating/comments/a62l0g/the_love_of_my_life/
https://www.reddit.com/r/interracia...res_some_persianblack_drama_with_my_favorite/

Surprisingly there is a decent amount of couples that are looksmatched or near it, but I still have yet to see an ugly guy with a hot as fuck girl. I'm seeing it the other way around.

If I came out from two decent looking but in-an-interracial-marriage parents as an ugly incel, then their kids are going to be fucking giga-truecels, JFL.

I wish there was more subreddits like this where it showed just random ass couples. We can EASILY prove our point that way.

my god wtf those are some decent looking guys with county fair winning prize pigs. WTF is the world coming to.

I would rather marry my hand than the first and the last foid.

Can't belive those guys couldn't do any better.

Why are interracial relationships being glorified? Stick to your own kind you degenerate cunts.

This is what happens when men have no choice anymore than to settle with way below their looksmatch, juggernaut law at its fullest.

I've seen many high tier normies chadlites and even chads dating foids well below their looksmatch, and i always wondered are they dating them because they want them to stay loyal and not cheat? or is this the best they can get ? if the latter is the truth then no wonder why i can't get a foid who's my looksmatch or even a little below , so you'll have to ascend to finally get a fat bearded beast foid :feelsugh: smh...

Why are interracial relationships being glorified? Stick to your own kind you degenerate cunts.

More and more white men going for foreign females, since our own females neglect us.

Of course it’s mainly ethnic foids with white men

My doll is Black, so I guess I'm in an interracial relationship.
She gets treated better than most real Black Girls.

I don't want intershit relationships. They're fetishized and forced and don't tend to last or work.

my god wtf those are some decent looking guys with county fair winning prize pigs. WTF is the world coming to.

This is why I'm an incel, race mixing produces weird looking people like me.

Nigger foids look disgusting, you'd have to be gay to marry that. :feelspuke:

Some men into zoophilia, thats good, no need to kinkshame :/

I feel happy for the geeky looking guy with the SEA chick. They'll probably have incel kids though unfortunately.

1st black girl looks like a tranny. who’s wanting to have a photo shoot with her?

At least ethnic foids there don't have tatoos. White femoids are trash.

From what I gathered on the sub, the most common combinations are

WMBF
BMWF
WMAF

Ricecels surprisingly did pretty well on this one

I wish there was more subreddits like this where it showed just random ass couples. We can EASILY prove our point that way.
go to r/equalattraction

lifefuel for ethnics:

Yes goyim, mix up!

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/D4Glh7b3rmQ/maxresdefault.jpg

Lmao that first chick looks like a young keith david.

Said I would like to find cute black waifu. Was banned

The last one looks like a total bitch and three quarters.

no one believed me when I said most black/white couples were black girls decent looking white guys

or ugly white girl and good looking black guy

1st pic: black sjw/feminist bitches love dating white soyboys
last pic: idk why niggas love fucking the trashiest looking fat white bitches.