Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel r/infertility

BlackOpsIIcel

BlackOpsIIcel

> > > > FAT GIRLS REJECT ME! < < < <
This subreddit is full of old infertile roasties. 90 % of them share the same story. They rode the cock carousel, looking for Mr. Perfect. Now they are 40 and have to spend huge sums on money to try and get pregnant. Very few of them succeed. But they and their beta provider suffer greatly.

That makes me so fucking happy tbh

It's so ridiculous how society encourages women to reproduce late.

Everything is upside down in this shit.

GENUINE LIFEFUEL

I love seeing sad old roasties regret decisions from their past. Their bitter tears taste delicious.

These foids will be sad for the rest of their lives, their pain and hurt is beautiful.

Sounds like lifefuel, then I remember how father's day hurts me badly and at least these used up whores have a betas shoulder to cry on while I am all alone.

god damn I wish I had died as a kid, I actually envy the kids with cancer at the children's hospital.

GENUINE LIFEFUEL

I love seeing sad old roasties regret decisions from their past. Their bitter tears taste delicious.

These foids will be sad for the rest of their lives, their pain and hurt is beautiful.

I wouldn't get too excited, I have yet to see a single post/comment regarding past misdeeds.

Last edited:
this is rage fuel. All those numales orbiting roastbeef
34983418_151784812348588_6027564400355835904_n.jpg

They thought I had cancer as a teen and I remember not caring because even back then guys bullied me and girls thought I was a loser. Apparently most kids get really scared and need therapy in those situations, but at worst for me it was a giant meh.

Now I wish I had had cancer. I would love to have died, but even if I lived at least I wouldnt have been able to waste all my time at college getting a degree, I could have taken it easy as a neet.

These stupid bitches could cope the way I used to and volunteer with children like that, or other disadvantaged children, but not one has said they did or offered it as advice. Hell, only one even mentioned adoption. JFL, foids are the most selfish scum on the earth.

It's over for infertile-roastiecels.

This subreddit is full of old infertile roasties. 90 % of them share the same story. They rode the cock carousel, looking for Mr. Perfect. Now they are 40 and have to spend huge sums on money to try and get pregnant. Very few of them succeed. But they and their beta provider suffer greatly.

:feelskek::feelshmm::feelskek::feelshmm:

Uh-oh, seems like you were being empowered for a little too long and now you're forever out of the gene pool... Sad! Low energy!

Seriously serves these bitches right, probably would've made shit mothers.

YES, it just fills my soul with bliss to see disgusting slimey cunts being the genetic dead ends for once. Do you like how it feels, you whores?

Most potent lifefuel ever devised :feelsokman:

She said, “I used to sleep around a lot and wasn’t careful at all. Then I met (partner) and got pregnant really quickly. Your bodies probably just aren’t compatible with each other. I’m sure if you wanted to try with someone else, you would have success.”

This is actually true. Women's fertility goes up when they have sex with an attractive male, and down when they have sex with an unattractive male. This is to ensure that they only become pregnant from "high quality" sperm. Couples where the bride slept around before getting married will often not be able to become pregnant because the wife has been spoiled by her more attractive ex-boyfriend and her body "thinks" it can get a more attractive man, so her body refuses to become pregnant by her less attractive husband.

It's so ridiculous how society encourages women to reproduce late.

Everything is upside down in this shit.

The joy of feminism.

''Focus on your career first! '''
''Be independent!!''

Roasties spite everything that is good in the world.

Imagine being able and tasked with starting a family. Giving birth to little bundles of love and joy. Family dinner, family vacation, family success.

Nah, don't want that, just gonna whore and be mean to men until I'm a disease ridden cunt.

Waste of life. Literally.

What I'm finding particularly lifefueling about this is just how young a lot of these women are. A lot of them are early 30's, some even sub-30.

What you know, the cock carousel is an eugenics program

They should've had Chad's baby and became a single mother, now they're used up roastie cat ladies.

What I'm finding particularly lifefueling about this is just how young a lot of these women are. A lot of them are early 30's, some even sub-30.

no one is more entitled than a white woman

a white woman who is infertile or who loses her baby is the most awesome, beautiful thing in the world

i love it

Shut the fuck up you sadsack pieces of shit. You aren't entitled to bearing children and definitely won't get any with an attitude like that. If you aren't capable of conceiving anything in that cursed womb of yours, it's a pretty sure sign that you need to I M P R O V E Y O U R S E L F

They should've had Chad's baby and became a single mother, now they're used up roastie cat ladies.

Some of them try to be single mothers. But these treatments, even when they fail, cost a fortune.

Their suffering feeds me

Shut the fuck up you sadsack pieces of shit. You aren't entitled to bearing children and definitely won't get any with an attitude like that. If you aren't capable of conceiving anything in that cursed womb of yours, it's a pretty sure sign that you need to I M P R O V E Y O U R S E L F
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

How blue pilled you must be as a man to try impregnate 40+ women.

Mmm m mmm this was a nice read. Good to see a little normie suffering. They're just as fucked as incels are now when it comes to making kids XD

How blue pilled you must be as a man to try impregnate 40+ women.

Trying to impregnate 40+ 20 year-olds >>> trying to impregnate 1 40 year-old

Last edited:

Maybe Tyrone's monster schlong destroyed their uteri during the 7th gang bang with the football team? :kys:

I've never even had a gf so why should I give a shit if you can't have a baby?