Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious r/IncelTears: you often refer to us as a "cult". Let me tell you why that's bullshit.

StoicNihilist

StoicNihilist

"You'll do this again, time is a flat circle..."
-
First off, let's start with the definition of "cult":

"A particular system of religious worship, especially with reference to its rites and ceremonies."

The definition of a cult is vague across nearly all interpretations, but one of the undeniable key components of being a cult is a superstitious or supernatural religious belief that is the motif of thier often very small congregation. Like the "Heavens Gate Cult" or Charles Manson's cult who's congregation viewed him as a messiah and a God.

Involuntary celibacy is far from that, and we are no small or even new phenomenon, despite our forum (of dozens on the web) only having 10k members there are many more men who are either in denial of thier incel status, or like myself not long ago, already identify with these scientifically backed beliefs but simply don't know that terminology exists for it.

I remember receiving some PMs from you guys saying that this place is a cult that has brainwashed me into a radical woman hating mass shooter rapist cult. I couldn't help but laugh at how wrong that is.

These beliefs are something I already came to on my own accord long ago through countless negative life experiences involving social rejection. I was hardly "indoctrinated" into subscribing to the Blackpill ideology. As soon as I started browsing Incel type forums I knew right away I wasn't alone in thinking this way, and there are many many more guys like me out there. And they way society is going? There will be exponentially more in the next few decades.

Just look at Japan and their epidemic with "hikikomori", who are practically just the Japanese version of Incels. There are nearly 1.55 million in Japan who have withdrawn from society entirely, and although there are few women who fall into this demographic, they are overwhelmingly men. Most interviewed hikikomori cited that the reason for thier withdrawal from society is thier overwhelmingly negative social experiences and complete rejection from women.

Screenshot 20190701 233627 Samsung Internet

Over for japs

I could go on and on, but the only thing I want you to take out of this is to stop referring to us as a "cult". We are not. If you bother to look into the scientific peer reviewed data that has time and time again been posted here you'd see that there is unfortunately much credence to what we believe. Or what is fact, I should say.

My goal here was not to persuade you of what should be self evident now, but simply to get you to stop calling us a "cult".

If we really are a cult as you so adamantly believe, then we are the only cult in human history whose member's main goal is to leave it.

Last edited:
High IQ, but they won't take any notice of this.

You'd be better off debating with a wall.

IT is always trying misrepresent us. Many users on this site have different opinions on topics and argue a lot (unlike IT). There is not much reason to debate them, I would recommend you to not debate them for your sanity.

Good post, but they don't care, they just want to mock ugly virgins

I would be interested in debating them, the only issue is the fact that every time anyone tried to debate they would get banned or insulted instantly (on reddit discord etc).

What if we the incel community opened up a "debate" area where people can make a "special" account or something and could only post on a "debate area" of the forums? The only issue being the fact that people would still disrespect it. Which is pretty shitty ngl

Asian cultures are too forced. I cant stand it, they are making people NPC's.

Asian cultures are too forced. I cant stand it, they are making people NPC's.
That's the price you pay if you want to have strong social cohesion. Conformity destroys creativity but it also prevents subversion and decay

That's the price you pay if you want to have strong social cohesion. Conformity destroys creativity but it also prevents subversion and decay

They have very low crime at least, but everything else is shit.

True OP but they will just ignore this kind of thread unfortunately.
That one reddit post is especially brutal, it's over for yellowfevercels

Last edited:
If we really are a cult as you so adamantly believe, then we are the only cult in human history whose member's main goal is to leave it.

Is there such a thing as a trans-incel?

Like a Chad or normie who has had sex or relationships but chooses to identify as incel?

These beliefs are something I already came to on my own accord long ago through countless negative life experiences involving social rejection. I was hardly "indoctrinated" into subscribing to the Blackpill ideology. As soon as I started browsing Incel type forums I knew right away I wasn't alone in thinking this way, and there are many many more guys like me out there. And they way society is going? There will be exponentially more in the next few decades.
They'll never be willing to understand this.

In my case it's not even so much that I hate women in particular, I'm more misanthropic than that, I just hate humans in general. But I'm sure I've somehow been fooled by this community, despite the fact that I'd have never joined if I largely disagreed with the assertions made here:feelstastyman:

IT is just a bully sub OP, no point in trying to argue with them, all they do is strawman you constantly.

Or they talk about an incel “ideology”.

There’s no ideology going on.

Only thing I can consider, is the existence of a “movement”, because even if we are different, we agree on some stuff (abortion, feminism, euthanasia, maybe even prostitution...)

Debating IT is like trying to debate with a feminist, you don't.

Good post, but IT is too low IQ to use facts and logic before feelings.

Is there such a thing as a trans-incel?

Like a Chad or normie who has had sex or relationships but chooses to identify as incel?

How things are going? There probably will be soon enough.

Does that mean my "love offerings" (donations) didn't really go to building the AM ER ican shrine?

OP is probably a fakecel as fuck, he probably scores all the time with his facts. Low inhib AF. IT BTFO!

IT wont touch this, not how there are 0 guests

OP is probably a fakecel as fuck, he probably scores all the time with his facts. Low inhib AF. IT BTFO!

I'm a truecel man. My face is pretty much a cure for female nymphomania.

Great post, everything stated here is true.
You pointed very well the contradiction between us being a cult while all its members are deeply willing to leave it, actively trying to do so for some even.
I keep coming on this forum after months of staying away from it, because this is the only place where I can have exchanges with people who actually understand what I went through and still am.
I reckon I don't feel it is, at least for me, beneficial or healthy to spend too much time on this site, browsing articles after articles only to engulf more and more into the darkness of the Blackpill, which can either bring you peace or make you even more depressed.
I have still hopes to ascend, but after a too long period on this site, it reduces at times while I'm processing deeper into the swallow of the :blackpill:.
I don't wish to anyone on this site to live in misery, even less to go as far as to off himself, therefore I recommand to take some breaks and pursue any life goals, trying different approaches every time one failed.
It's one thing to live incel in misery after being rejected countless of times, having tried a whole set of differents methods and having failed every single time, but it is worst to live in fear and regrets of not having tried hard enough, for having swallowed the Blackpill and then resigned too early.
Inner peace will only come if you feel no matter what you could have done, things wouldn't have been any different than they are.
I do wish to everyone in this forum to find peace, be it in acsension or in inceldom.