Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

/r/IncelTears believes in pseudo science

opsec

opsec

Captain
★★★★★
https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTears/comments/7dzb81/an_amateur_profile_of_incel

You can't profile a criminal based on 'science'. We define criminals by how they act within a set of rules that we created that only ever act against the natural biological impulses of humankind. If a monkey rapes another, it's nature.

Splintercel said:
You can't profile a criminal based on 'science'. We define criminals by how they act within a set of rules that we created that only ever act against the natural biological impulses of humankind. If a monkey rapes another, it's nature.

its not nature its opreshun and we ken chaynge it with kindniss and leftism :3333333333

We're dangerous when they want to ban us, but pathetically harmless when they want to insult us. We're part of the privileged patriarchy and yet total losers, we are rapists and yet virgins, exploitative and yet socially inept, we're toxically masculine and yet secretly gay. We're gay virgin player rapist overlord losers.

These cucks remind me of impoverished cubicle workers who still believe that they ACTUALLY are part of the "middle-class", and the more they lose in wealth and social security, the more hostile they get to poor working class people, the more they insist on being something better, the more they try to distance themselves from ghettos of poverty (and non-whites) by flaunting their preference for classical music and their opposition to lowbrow culture and McDonald's.

Just like the white "middle-class" is increasingly hostile to non-whites and those EVEN poorer than themselves, these cucks are increasingly hostile to us incels. And just like these white normie guys hope in vain to be rewarded from the upper-class, they hope in vain to be rewarded from those "emancipated" shitcunts.

There far from the truth. Its looks that matters...

Red Shambhala said:
We're dangerous when they want to ban us, but pathetically harmless when they want to insult us.

This is probably so true, on so many levels.

Red Shambhala said:
We're dangerous when they want to ban us, but pathetically harmless when they want to insult us. We're part of the privileged patriarchy and yet total losers, we are rapists and yet virgins, exploitative and yet socially inept, we're toxically masculine and yet secretly gay. We're gay virgin player rapist overlord losers.

These cucks remind me of impoverished cubicle workers who still believe that they ACTUALLY are part of the "middle-class", and the more they lose in wealth and social security, the more hostile they get to poor working class people, the more they insist on being something better, the more they try to distance themselves from ghettos of poverty (and non-whites) by flaunting their preference for classical music and their opposition to lowbrow culture and McDonald's.  

Just like the white "middle-class" is increasingly hostile to non-whites and those EVEN poorer than themselves, these cucks are increasingly hostile to us incels. And just like these white normie guys hope in vain to be rewarded from the upper-class, they hope in vain to be rewarded from those "emancipated" shitcunts.

based. this is blackpill fact.

Why are they talking about mass shooters so much? Not a single mass shooter was a self defined "incel".

And even so, looking at the most recent mass shooters:

Kevin Janson Neal - had a wife
Devon Kelley - had had two wives
Stephen Paddock - had a girlfriend

Krispinwah said:
Why are they talking about mass shooters so much? Not a single mass shooter was a self defined "incel".

And even so, looking at the most recent mass shooters:

Kevin Janson Neal - had a wife
Devon Kelley - had had two wives
Stephen Paddock - had a girlfriend

yea but that doesnt fit their narrative so they wont bat an eye if it means not being able to look down on people for easy and societally acceptable reasons. they do not want to fathom that people like them can be terrorists. only incels.

Basically a pseudointellectual TL;DR way to call us psychopathic edgelords.  

I noticed this bit here in the comments:

"When I was eighteen, I was detained under false accusations of plotting a school shooting. The cops come in the middle of night just when you're about to sleep or will be in bed as that is a technique to catch you unprepared and your thoughts likely to be disorganized, they having the advantage over you as they try to intimate you by controlling the conversation, avoiding answering your questions."

Pretty fucked up, yet despite having been the victim of a witch hunt himself, he seems to want to do the same to others.  A quick look through his post history shows he's extremely pro-authoritarian.  He wants to target others in the same way he was targeted.  That's a pretty good example of the SJW numale soy boy mindset.  They got fucked with by others in high school and they want to take their anger out on others as adults.  They're just using social justice as a weapon and going after politically acceptable targets.  If this were 100 years ago he would be going after blacks gays or jews.  Same for all the other sjws.

Just ignore them guys. We are the truth. Everything posted here is based on scientific facts and evidence.

"When I was eighteen, I was detained under false accusations of plotting a school shooting."

Yeah because that just happens out of the blue lmao. This guy is more fucked up than a majority of the users who post here

I don't understand how one reaches such a point of ignorance and simple-mindedness, it's incredible. No one with basic cognitive skills and capacity to think for oneself would take this seriously. The post is basically one huge fallacy build on false and weak premises as low-iqtears often likes to do.

I propose to this dumb woman to present this "analysis" to her professors who will likely cringe of embarrassment that she's actually student there.

Jesus christ this dude. His classmates convince the police that he is planning to shoot up the school. The police actually fall for it. The classmates panic talking about how evil the police is to try to cover there backs. He thinks his classmates were the good guys that liked him. WTF.

Funny how they know so much about us over the internet

Also the dude is some crazy anarcho communist who believed that attacking conservatives on the streets is not so bad. And here he is lecturing us on "crime"

Hm... now I wonder what kind of person writes a huge criminal psychoanalysis for people they only know through internet text posts.

What the fuck is this shit. We have deformed looking faces with terrible genetic disorders nobody has heard of and were not tall enough to make up for it, that's it.

When you write an essay on Reddit because there's just no way there's a correlation between ugliness and romantic failure.

For what it's worth, when I was in high school I was admitted to an 'advanced placement' program for children of the 99th iq percentile, and it was full of incels. Ricecels and curries who remained KV's all the way through graduation, etc... and they were all over achievers.

If you study any social "science" on a post-secondary level, chances are you're retarded.

It literally sounds like they've watched one episode of Mindhunter on Netflix and now consider themselves an expert. They're so stupid that they're dangerous

"They are seriously on a par with psycho- and sociopathic sex offenders, if they are not already sex offenders. Which in most cases, I would not be surprised to learn that they are/were."

Fucking cucks are unreal.

Again this is what happens when you only address half of the equation. The other half involves women's psychology itself-including vanity and hypergamy. Incels are not the most neurotypical bunch and that's a given. But misplacing all the blame for the incel problem on our mental state alone is not going solve it-only make it worse. And we have to keep in mind here that MOST incels do NOT post here.

Most incels are quietly suffering/coping. What about them? Shouldn't we do something about them also?

NegroKing said:
Again this is what happens when you only address half of the equation. The other half involves women's psychology itself-including vanity and hypergamy. Incels are not the most neurotypical bunch and that's a given. But misplacing all the blame for the incel problem on our mental state alone is not going solve it-only make it worse. And we have to keep in mind here that MOST incels do NOT post here.

Most incels are quietly suffering/coping. What about them? Shouldn't we do something about them also?
They're just bullies dude. They actually remind me of Stalinist russia. Rat on your neighbours to win state approval,  even though it's unfair as fuck. They dont care aslong as they get a pat on the head from each other and big brother

Criminals are "profiled" based on the crime (before tgey are caught, anyway), aren't they? What crime have we committed?

theson said:
Criminals are "profiled" based on the crime (before tgey are caught, anyway), aren't they? What crime have we committed?

None. But this just shows the length that they will go to.

lmao they deleted it hahahahahaha