Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL /r/IncelTear infographic on us

tehgymcel420

tehgymcel420

Fesikhcel From Zabbaleen
★★★★★
Apparently we're all neckbeards and nice guys who respect females or something. I'm a gymcel who's in pretty good shape and I've got a thick neatly trimmed sand nigger beard that puts those soy cucks to shame. I'm not nice to females because I don't talk to females to begin with.
5p7idcf38ua51.png

Sounds like they're projecting, since the entire point of their community is to make fun of those evil mysogny inkwels in order to impress m'lady. I'm sure they're fatter than us as a whole.

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/hr34bq/we_were_told_to_create_a_poster_on_toxic/

Man, fat, greasy, and bearded, that's a good one! Totally not projection or anything.
Accused-pedohile-Peter-Bright-of-Ars-technica-640x480.jpg

Man, fat, greasy, and bearded, that's a good one! Totally not projection or anything.
Accused-pedohile-Peter-Bright-of-Ars-technica-640x480.jpg
It's funny how they call us pedophiles, but actually have more pedophiles than we do.

Mogs me because fat

>"if inkwells don't have sex is due to their bad attitude, not to their "uglyness"1!1!"
>"haha inkwells are fat and greasy!1!1"

If this isn't doublethinking I don't know what it is

>"if inkwells don't have sex is due to their bad attitude, not to their "uglyness"1!1!"

not to brag but I probably mog most ITcels to oblivion, JFL at this projection

also, I thought looks didn't matter? How come their depiction of the so-called evil inkwells have to be an ugly, fat and bald man? :feelshmm:

I look nothing at all like the guy in the picture. Not white, not fat either.

QFT

How are we nice guys but mysoginistic at the same time?

foids don't realize it's just easier to see the hair on the cheeks so obviously you can get a closer cut/shave there compared to neck

maybe foids shouldn't have rectumbeards

Imagine being a user of Inceltear but not fully understanding what an incel is

Apparently we're all neckbeards and nice guys who respect females or something. I'm a gymcel who's in pretty good shape and I've got a thick neatly trimmed sand nigger beard that puts those soy cucks to shame. I'm not nice to females because I don't talk to females to begin with.
5p7idcf38ua51.png

Sounds like they're projecting, since the entire point of their community is to make fun of those evil mysogny inkwels in order to impress m'lady. I'm sure they're fatter than us as a whole.

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/hr34bq/we_were_told_to_create_a_poster_on_toxic/

>fat, greasy, white neckbeards
kek I'm skinnyfat, mostly due to some weird hormonal balance that I know the solution for but everyone here will say cope and I shower everyday (still no puss apart from fraudscort)

They literally described themselves with that image.

lulz this is fucking retarded. he thinks nice guys and incels are the same exact thing. hopefully his poster will be rejected

All they're doing is bringing more youngcels to the cause

It doesn't mattter what they say or think. They are just coping and dillusional.

There's a 0% chance that cucktears has a lower fat/obesity rate than us. Veteran cucks at cucktears are aware of this, so they prefer to call us out on "body shaming" rather than making threads like the noob cuck _T_Y_R_

'They think they deserve sex because they were nice to women :soy: :soy: :soy:'

You tell them guys!! Lead the charge, Sigma, we will protect m'lady!!

notice how all incels are depicted as fat and greasy.

cucktears unironically proving lookism