Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

r/IncelTear already trying to pretend that the mod u/AdvocateDoogy juvenile sexual grooming thing didn't happen

Defetivecuckachu

Defetivecuckachu

That don't make a lot of sense
★★★★★
What they're saying about it right now:
(The comments are all denial or feigned ignorance of events from one month ago.)

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/zqjg1f/is_this_true/

But let's have a little recap of what actually went down.

What the mod who took over from u/AdvocateDoogy said at the time:

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/ykrf9k/sigh/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=android_app&utm_name=androidcss&utm_term=1&utm_content=share_button

AdvocatePedo's response:

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/ProveTheIncelWrong/comments/yl8bad/so_you_think_you_have_me_figured_out/

So in summary:

1) r/inceltears call us pedos, while they are in fact pedos

2) r/inceltears call us pedo apologists, while they are in fact pedo apologists

3) r/inceltears are liars

Last edited:
Normally, this should result in a ban of both IT and r/provetheincelwrong, but Reddit will probably allow these two subreddits of pedos to exist, because they share the same agenda.

That guy is a Chris Chan tier autistic and incel in denial.

That guy is a Chris Chan tier autistic and incel in denial.
I wish it could be 2007-2011 again and we could relentlessly troll this douchebag like people did to Chris Chan. And he’d actually deserve it because he is an Incelphobe unlike Chris Chan.

I find it hilarious that a lot of these faggots put high emphasis on us being PEDO when in reality you barely see anything like that on this forum. Yet shit like that happens on the fucking inceltears sub.

I wish it could be 2007-2011 again and we could relentlessly troll this douchebag like people did to Chris Chan. And he’d actually deserve it because he is an Incelphobe unlike Chris Chan.
Chris Chan certainly deserved it considering he went troon and was arrested due to sexually abusing his dementia ridden 79 year old mom. Tho I guess could say still undeserved since all those things occured long after the trolling.

Last edited:
I expect nothing less of them tbh. They are convinced that they are paragons of morality and can do no wrong. They use fallacious logic when it comes to people they dislike yet will never take responsibility nor apply said "logic" to themselves. Don't forget their current pinned post is a mod acknowledging that their users infact do support rape and suicide encouragement when it suits them. One of the pinned posts on here in Inceldom Discussion is one of mine talking about this whole situation jfl. And we know full well they've seen it. But decide to act like it never happened.

I expect nothing less of them tbh. They are convinced that they are paragons of morality and can do no wrong. They use fallacious logic when it comes to people they dislike yet will never take responsibility nor apply said "logic" to themselves. Don't forget their current pinned post is a mod acknowledging that their users infact do support rape and suicide encouragement when it suits them. One of the pinned posts on here in Inceldom Discussion is one of mine talking about this whole situation jfl. And we know full well they've seen it. But decide to act like it never happened.

Chris Chan certainly deserved it considering he went troon and was arrested due to sexually abusing his dementia ridden 79 year old mom. Tho I guess could say still undeserved since all those things occured long after the trolling.
During 2007-2011 people justified the trolling of Chris with what basically amounted to "he's racist/misogynist/homophobe so he deserves it".

I don't understand why IT calls us pedos and rapists. None of us have been in relationships or had sex, who are we abusing and raping?

He admitted it was his gf of 8 years

JFL @ the first post, the girl only replies to the 2 people saying it isn't true and ignores all of the comments explaining how it is true.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back