Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

r/incels was far better than Lookism

A

anincelforlifelol

Banned
-
And so will this site be better than that Lookism trash. Any Lookism members who post on here GTFOH.

r/incels was the shit. I will miss the misogynist memes in there. Fuck Reddit

Reddit is cucked anyway

no doubt. Based on the trash from lookism that post here I would say lots of places are better. I would even say r9k

Lookism is fucking garbage, I made one account on there and never posted once on it.

Lookism is total fucking shit and this is coming from someone who used to post there A LOT.

I am never going to that shithole again.

As long as mods dont stay cucked

I found something on lookism relatable

Jewbear has to get rid of that virus on the site and stop mining for bitcoins! Just LOL if you browse Lookism on PC

QMoOafo.jpg

This place is superior to lookism thanks to quality posters like me

It's good for the sticky thread but other than that it's stupid.

It is. I've been on Lookism before then I switched to r/incels and in the first day I found a lot of posts relatable unlike in lookism. All lookism posts consist of shitposts, how someone fucked a girl... Mods are fucking chads there.

Correct. Lookism is very slow.

Too many Legit theory alts.

Legit. Not only do the servers suck and are embedded with viruses but the userbase isnt nearly as blackpilled. Most of them refuse to swallow the pill that youre not attractive if women never approach first. Then of course theres all the bullshit about confidence and low inhibition. Its become trp 2.0. It used to be a better site in 2015 but miscers and other idiots started joining en masse.

anincelforlifelol said:
And so will this site be better than that Lookism trash. Any Lookism members who post on here GTFOH.

Amen, brother. Lookism needs to fuck off already.

Lookism is pretty boring compared to this forum in my opinion.

I've only been on that site a couple times since I heard about this one and let me just say the difference in thread quality is like night and day. Theres nothing remotely interesting on lookism. Just spam and inane shitposts

MubarakTheCoper said:

Lol, the memes on /r/incels were the best. The memes on this forum are fucking trash.

Vision said:
MubarakTheCoper said:
Lol, the memes on /r/incels were the best. The memes on this forum are fucking trash.
Why do you keep bumping ancient threads?

fagotonabike said:
As long as mods dont stay cucked

welp, sorry bud

OTaKu_WarrIOr_N said:

welp, sorry bud

The quality of most old threads were better IMO

Vision said:
OTaKu_WarrIOr_N said:

welp, sorry bud

The quality of most old threads were better IMO

The OP is one sentence long and it can be summarized as "Lookism is bad"

Lookism was terrible tbh. It was filled with fakecels/miscers/failed normies no actual incels were there. On top of that the slow ass servers were a pain

OTaKu_WarrIOr_N said:

Where did I say I’m bumping only quality threads? You got a problem with me bumping old threads?

Vision said:
OTaKu_WarrIOr_N said:
You got a problem with me bumping old threads?
Yeah

Captvic said:
Lookism was terrible tbh. It was filled with fakecels/miscers/failed normies no actual incels were there. On top of that the slow ass servers were a pain

Slowest shit I ever posted on.